Thursday, January 1, 2009

Janice Part 3 - Lady on the move

Janice Part 3 - Lady on the move
By ssc
Taken from here.

I have been working out of my new office for a week now. The departments had been split so that if one person gets infected, only half the department gets wiped out. But I have the misfortune of being posted to the same place as my manager. Oh! Why didn't they send me to the other team that does not have my manager?

They hastily got together some desks and made a space for my half of the department at another office halfway across the island. In my old office, desks had a panel between the table legs so that if you are wearing a skirt and sitting at your desk, the panel blocks other people from seeing up your skirt. In the new office, the desks face each other and there is no panel. No protection for ladies in miniskirts. Worse, my manager is sitting opposite me and will be able to see my panties if I am not careful. Which is why I had been wearing pants these few days, but I have decided to wear a skirt today, for a change. I'm running out of pants anyway.

More than that, now I have to take the train to my new office, and I don't like the morning rush hour. The train tends to be more crowded than the bus, and I had my bum rubbed twice already. With my long legs and heels, I don't really like to sit down in the train. When I sit down facing the other side my knees end up pointing into the air and I have to be careful to keep them together with my handbag wedged into the space between my legs and the hem of my skirt, or someone will be having a good view up my miniskirt. Since most of my skirts are pretty short, I have to be extra careful until I move back to my old office again.

I wear thongs most of the time these days. I like the sexy feeling, and my bum is more sensitive. Some days, I like to wear panties to get a visible panty lines effect. On my firm bum, I know they are quite a head-turner when my pants are tight. I'm wearing a white miniskirt, my panty is white with red polka-dots, so it should be even more visible. I must be pretty horny this morning when I chose my clothes! I have a red lacy bra under my dark blue blouse, which I know can be visible between the buttons. I find it kind of boring to be wearing a white bra, or a black bra to match the dark blue blouse. Red catches the attention better. Ok, so my bra and panties don't really match today, but I'm willing to make exceptions to get a good overall effect in my working clothes.

This morning I noticed a man standing near me when I got a seat near the door. The man was at the door, and since my seat was at the end of the row, he could look down my cleavage. I must really be naughty today, and I enjoyed seeing the bulge growing in his pants. I wonder if anyone noticed the red dots under my white skirt when I rode the escalator up today. I am sure someone will see spots during lunch when the light is better!

When I got to office, the manager was away from his desk and I got to my seat safely, crossed my legs and started working before he came back. I heard his voice before he appeared. He yelled from the other room and told me to prepare my stuff as the client wants to meet me before lunch today. Another last-minute arrow! I looked up at him with a black face as he strode back to his desk, nose buried in a file. He did not see me until he was about to sit down, whereupon he looked up and noticed my miniskirt. He paused for a moment, obviously realising what a view he might get today if I did not have to go to the client's office today, regretting not having pushed it to another day. I really did not want to go on this trip if I could help it since the client's office is in an industrial park, definitely not the most accessible of places. I considered uncrossing my legs for a second to tempt him to cancel the meeting, but decided not to. I liked this manager even less than I liked the trip, and giving him a free show is the last thing I want to do!

Before lunch! I had to scramble to get my documents ready before I could make the trip. Uncrossing my legs carefully, I went to get the customer's file from the top shelf. I had to stand on a chair to reach it, imagine my shock when I turned around after getting the file to find him standing right behind me! He offered to send me there since the place is quite out of the way. That's what he says. I think it is more likely he was trying to look up my miniskirt while I was reaching for the file! He must have seen my red dots and my very visible panty lines. He's pretty short, and my bum would be almost at his eye level. Perhaps that was why he made the offer.

I still remember the time when he chose not to drive and instead to sit in a colleague's car when some of us went out for lunch. I was wearing a miniskirt that day too, and I sat behind while he sat in front beside the driver. He took his time opening the door and getting in, his eyes looking at my legs when I climbed into the car. I was still naive then and did not realise that he was waiting for my legs to part and bend as I got in. He must have had a very good view of my panty that day! Since there are only the two of us today, he cannot pull off the same trick, but I just don't want to be alone with him, so I told him I can manage on my own. I would rather take a taxi than sit in his car!

Actually I don't really mind when guys look at me or stare at my legs or if they happen to catch a glimpse up my skirt, I just don't like this manager. I don't like his haughty air, his sense of superiority and refusal to join in the fun with the rest of the colleagues. If he had been a nicer person I would be less cautious and not mind letting him see. Just can't stand him.

Arriving at the client's office, I waited at the receptionist while the client came to bring me in. I sat down on the sofa and found that my rear end sank in too deeply. The sofa was too big and soft. I crossed my legs and waited. I uncrossed and tried to pull myself out when the client showed up. Oh dear, I think he saw something while I floundered in the sofa. I hope he did not notice the dots from that angle. The meeting was uneventful and I left before lunch time.

It was a long walk from deep in the industrial estate to the main road to get a taxi. With the hot sun, I released another button on my blouse and pulled at the opening to let in some wind. Right at that moment I saw something flash in front of my eyes and felt something soft and wet hit my cleavage. Bird shit! I hate dirty things like that! Hardly believing my misfortune, I opened up my blouse to see where it landed. On my left breast at inner side, and it is sliding slowly down my cleavage. I cursed and whipped out tissue paper to clean it off before it reached my bra, knowing that it will be a lot more difficult to wipe it off cloth without rinsing. Of all the bad things that can happen to me, bird shit! And it could have struck my shoulder or bag or somewhere less private, but it had to land on my breast! Shit!

I was so engrossed with wiping it off that I did not notice a man walking up to me until he was quite near. He must be wondering why on earth am I putting my hand into my blouse when I am standing at the road side. It looked terrible, but I could not wait until I got to a more secluded place. I was still fuming when I got a cab, and when I alighted at my office building. Another man was there waiting for me to alight from the taxi so he could get in. In my frustration, I was very careless in the way I climbed out, and now I think he must have seen quite a lot.

I hurried to the toilet and used a wet tissue to wipe my breast again. I had to do this carefully to avoid wetting my blouse. Fortunately, nobody came into the ladies while I was doing that, or I would look really wierd. After that, I went to buy disinfectant and cleaned myself again carefully. Bird droppings are very dirty and I want to make sure I cleaned it all off. I felt less miserable after the disinfectant, but I remained upset the whole day, and made very sure that my manager did not have any chance to see my panty the whole day.

I'm usually quite a tease and knowing that a man wants to see but cannot see gives me the thrills, but not today. I want nothing more than to knock off and go home for a shower. It was not until I washed myself very thoroughly twice before I could relax. Maybe I should go and buy the lottery today!

No comments: