Sunday, January 4, 2009

Janice Part 6 - Lady In Heat

Janice Part 6 - Lady In Heat
By ssc
Taken from here.

A guy from the next block seems to have just moved in not too long ago. He seems the engineering type, goes to work in long sleeves shirts, looks serious and studious, but he's not bad looking and quite muscular. We smile when we wait for the bus in the morning, but that is all.

Our blocks are close together and I often find him looking out of his window around 10 at night. His singlets show off his bare arms and part of his chest. I can't help but think how nice it would be to be wrapped up in those arms. I have been without a boyfriend for a while now, and there are days when I crave for some affection and love from a man. Some days the desire is very strong.

One night, when I was about to take a shower, I saw him at his window again, looking down as usual into the carpark between our blocks. On a whim, I opened my blouse to my waist and exposed my black lacy bra before walking up to the bathroom. My kitchen window is just beside the bathroom and I know that he can see me if he looks up. Sure enough, he looked up and was startled to find me half-dressed at the window. I smiled and waved at him casually, as if letting a neighbour see me stripping for the shower is as common as smiling at him at the bus stop. He waved back hesitantly, staring at me. I pulled the blouse off my shoulders as I turned and walked back to the bathroom. I must be feeling a little off-balance tonight to be so blatant about seducing a neighbour.

His apartment is one floor higher than mine, and now that I'm further away from the window I know he can see my legs too. Dumping the blouse in the laundry basket outside the bathroom, I dropped off my skirt with my back to him and exposed my bum to him, covered (barely!) only by my black g-string. I was wearing a particularly flimsy piece today, just a string running across my hips and another down between my cheeks. They look almost bare from a distance. I bent over to pick up my skirt from the floor, my shapely rear end pointing at him. Must have been quite a feast for his eyes! My bare bums exposed to him, inviting and thrusted in his direction, my heart was beating very fast now, the thrill of being seen catching up with me and giving me a rush. I feel good! I feel naughty!

I had to resist the temptation to run my hands over my bare bums and down my legs, that would be much too blatantly seductive. I'm trying to make it look like an accident. Should I take off my bra here? Maybe next time. I turned towards the bathroom and I could see him still at the window from the corner of my eye. I tried to do it all in a casual, nonchalant manner. Did he believe me? I could feel my wetness already.

Stepping inside the bathroom, I stripped off my undies and yes, I was wet already. The warm shower was such a relief to my body, the feeling of the warm water on my skin felt wonderful after a day of work. In particular I love the water splashing on my breasts, the sensation of many fingers drumming on my sensitive spots arousing me even more. The good feelings spread when I rubbed foam all over my body, paying more attention to my breasts and nipples. I almost always end up fingering myself when in the shower these days. Dammit! I need to get another boyfriend.

My fingers moved faster and a moan escaped my lips when I recalled how I had put on the show for him just a few minutes ago. I had never stripped for a stranger before, and the thrill of how he might react is very erotic. I fantasized about what we would say when we meet at the bus stop again tomorrow. Should I invite him over after work? Then what shall we do, shower together? And then? My fingers moved more furiously, until my body trembled with an orgasm. My juices flowed like they had not for a while. It feels good to be relieved of the urge!

Stepping out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around me, I looked out of the window and saw him still there, looking at me. Had he been there all this while? Or did he come back in time to see me coming out? I smiled and waved again before turning away and walking to my bedroom. He is 1 floor higher than me and he can look into my apartment but I could see very little of his. Was he jerking off under the window? That thought sent another rush through me and I bit my lip to maintain my composure. I put on a tank top and shorts in my bedroom before coming back to deal with my laundry. No bra, but an old panty under my shorts. My nipples were still erect, but he would not be able to spot them from so far away and under my clothes.

He was still there but I pretended not to see him this time. I placed my stuff in the washing machine, started it and walked away. I went to the basin and took out my lingerie to hand-wash them. I don't mix my delicate lingerie with the rest of my clothes to prevent damaging them. I wash my lingerie once or twice a week, several day's worth of worn lingerie at a go. My boobs are wobbling under my T-shirt while I'm washing. Maybe he can see that I am washing my bras and thongs now, all the way from his window in the opposite block, can he see my breasts move? Is he surprised to see so many thongs?

While scrubbing my bras, I thought of when we sometimes wait for the bus at the same bus stop in the morning. He looks so decent, does he look for my panty line after I turn around? Did he notice that I'm always in thongs and g-strings? Is that why he always smile at me and only at me? Is he actually a pervert who enjoys looking at me while I wash my sexy lingerie? I don't want to turn and look at him at this time, I want him to think that I did not notice him looking at all. The thought of him wanking off, staring at me, wishing that I will turn and notice him while I'm oblivious of his presence, the very thought of it turns me on! Getting me wet again! I like messing with his mind, let him wonder whether I did it on purpose or if I was just careless.

He was no longer around when the washing was done, and I was a little disappointed when I hung up the laundry without anyone to see me. Would he come out to look at my lingerie hanging from the lines later? He would see a lot of thongs! My colleague told me of how she got emails of photos taken of lingerie hanging from bamboo poles in HDB blocks. Some guys go around snapping with their cameras when they see sexy lingerie hung out to dry. How would I feel if I were to see my sexy undies posted on the Internet one day? I think I like the attention, as long as my face is not in the photos!

I'm still away from my main office, so I'm taking the train to work. I had not been to the usual bus stop for weeks now, he had no chance to see my thong line this morning. I'm wearing a very low-cut g-string this morning, the front is lacy and transparent, sky-blue with little yellow and green flowers, barely covering my pubes. The back is a T-back resting just above the crack of my butt, so it is almost invisible under my skirt.

The usual morning rush hour, the train is packed as usual. I was squeezed further into the train by passengers at the next stop and bumped into someone behind me. I just turned my head slightly and looked back to see how much space I had. A checkered shirt behind me, seems to be a guy. I tried taking a small step forward so that my bum is not touching the guy behind me but then a man came and stood just in front of me. I am tall for a girl, and he is rather short. I found that my boobs are just at his eye level! He seems more embarrased than me and turned around so he need not look at them. He would not be able to see much today, I'm wearing a padded bra, my nipples are well hidden even if they are fully erect.

The train swayed as it started to move off. Someone beside me lost balance and knocked into me. Then I felt something poking into my backside momentarily, a bag or a hand? Cannot really tell. At the next stop, still more people tried to squeeze in and the short fellow in front of me crowded me in further as I did not want his head to knock into my boobs. Perhaps he did not notice that. I was jammed into the person behind me, with something resting on my bum. With people all around us packing us in, I guess he did not have room to spare either. Now my bum was bare under my skirt, I think I like the feeling.

The train moved and I tensed my muscles a little to take the jerks, but that made my bum push into him a bit more. The pressure behind me soon grew, and I recognised the shape of the thing behind me to be his hand, probably the back of his hand. It moved away when the train moved more steadily. A minute or so later, the train started jerking again when it decelerated. This time I felt something on my bum again, and it is not his hand! Something more stiff and poking a little into my butt cheek! I did not pull away, it had been some time since I had a stiff dick pressing on me! It pressed in some more as the train came to a stop, and I could feel his heat. I'm getting hot too! He squeezed his way out once the door opened, his hand brushed my ass as he walked out. All I could see of him was a checkered short-sleeve shirt. Now I'm horny again!

During lunch, I rushed to a nearby shopping centre with a colleague who was a fellow lingerie fan. There was a lunchtime lingerie sale there and we were soon lost in paradise, picking up sweet and sexy pieces, some at half-price. Suddenly, I looked up and saw the neighbour just a few metres away from me, with his colleagues or friends. He looked surprised to see me there with a sexy pink bra in my hand. I waved the bra and winked at him before his lunch buddies pulled him down towards the food court. So now he finally had a close up of me with my lingerie. I'll definitely take the bra!

No comments: