Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Office Colleague - Part 1

My Office Colleague - Part 1
By ssc
Taken from here.

There is a new girl on my team. Vivian is a marketing executive who drives us very hard to deliver what she has committed to the customers. I normally hate that in a marketing guy, but she is generous with her treats, often buying us starbucks coffee when we work late, sometimes dinner as well. It helps tremendously that she is young and gorgeous, with 34D boobs that bounce hypnotically when she laughs. And she laughs loud and often. Did I mention that she gives out treats often to boost our morale? I love it when we are hunched the same table poring over the documentation because I will sometimes have a good downblouse view of her snow white alps.

She has a very Japanese look and is every bit as kawaii as those you see on TV. She is irresistible when she pouts, her small mouth and full lips look like they are made for kissing. Or for sucking cock. Her eyes are big and expressive, and they sparkle when we tell her we are able to meet her very tight schedule. With that kind of face and body, how can we not commit to the schedule and to work closely with her? She works long hours and end the day with either pubbing or burning those calories off in the gym when she's not drinking. Her exercises paid off, her legs are long and slender, her butt fleshy and perky, and she looks very good in a low riding jeans that reveal the 2 dimples on her lower back.

My team consists mostly of developers and we customise our products to suit whoever she is trying to sell our services to. I would rather she buy my services for her own pleasure. She is new, but already very successful at clinching deals. I bet her breasts help her a lot. We are all under the spell of her boobs and are all working harder than for the previous marketing executive. We can't see much during the work week as her clothes tend to cover up properly, but she dresses more casually on Fridays. She wore a white polo tee and jeans last Friday and I got a good view of her purple bra and the round orbs that are porcelain white. The valley between her mountains is deep, and the bottom of the valley is hidden by the shadows. I could hardly concentrate on the discussion. Did she notice how distracted I was? Did she know how good a view the few of us are getting?

We went out to buy dinner for the team last Friday. Her treat, of course, we are all buddy-buddy with her and we know she is paid a lot better than us. We are not shy to let her buy us dinner all the time because we know her commission is good and she can well afford the treats. More importantly, it is her way of buying favour with us to meet her ridiculous deadlines, and she has already promised to buy us as many rounds of drinks as we want when the whole project is finished. We went out in my car and we talked cock all the way there and back. It is hard to not like her sunny disposition, even when I'm not looking at her breasts. But I can hardly resist looking at her breasts when she has pulled on the seat belt and it cuts between them, pressing on them and emphasizing their shape. When we got the dinner, we walked back to the car with 1 plastic bag each. Opening the rear doors from both sides, we bent down and packed them into the rear seat.

She caught me looking into her tee and scolded me, "Wah just now in office haven't seen enough ah? See whole day already still want to see?"

I blushed, embarrassed to have been caught in the act of gazing into her cleavage.

She laughed and told me, "Don't drool too much, haven't get back to office yet you already got so much saliva! Quick leh, faster start the car, I hungry liao."

She's very aware of her sexual appeal and the effect she is having on us, and she's really cool about it. I decided to be brave and test how cool she really is.

"Just now you know I was looking ah?"

"Of course know lah, not just you, the others all pretending also. All like never see before like that!" She had a mischievous grin on her face

"They look so nice, hard to resist."

"See until cannot concentrate right! Later don't see so much can? Concentrate and quickly finish up! Every night work until so late really no joke. Later I still want to go gym."

She's still cool about the view she's giving us. She changed the topic to her workout sessions, telling me about her Orchard Road gym membership. I complained that I missed my weekly basketball game with my kakis because I was working on her project, and she invited me to go with her at her premium gym. Now I can't wait to finish up and and go with her to see her bounce!

No comments: