Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Office Colleague - Part 6

My Office Colleague - Part 6
By ssc
Taken from here

My strategy of self-restraint may be paying off soon. Things would have gone badly between us if I had taken advantage of my chio bu colleague Vivian while she was drunk that night, but now she's clearly as eager as I am to go beyond our verbal foreplay into something much more physical. With a cute and energetic girl like her, having her as a willing partner will be infinitely more enjoyable than if taken unconscious.

My plotting seems to be working and I will now get my chance to have a swim with her in her condo, minus the time constraints of work and with more privacy. Vivian has promised to go for a morning swim with me after I have set up her condo with a wireless network. I can hardly wait to rub sunblock all over her again. I should also get to see that see-thru lingerie we bought together yesterday. When a woman buys see-thru lingerie with you, it can only be to wear it for you.

She has a habit of swimming at 9 in the morning, before the sun comes up and darkens her skin. So I made an effort to drag myself out of bed and drove to her condo much earlier than I would have liked on a Sunday morning. I was actually still half-asleep when I buzzed her doorbell. She was still rubbing her eyes with one hand as she opened her door with the other.

"Oh you're here already? I just woke up. Come in come in."

It was then that I noticed what she was wearing. She was wearing a white tee-shirt and shorts, and I can see the 2 nipple marks on her chest. That woke me up rapidly. She held onto the door with one hand, as she waved me in with the other, her eyes shut as another yawn overtook her. Her breasts shifted under her tee and it was obvious that she was not wearing a bra. Walking past her into her apartment, I passed by her nipples with perhaps an inch to spare between us. It is the most intimate encounter I have ever had with her thus far. Though showing less skin than when in her orange bikini, she is looking a lot more exposed. The sight of her so indecently-dressed is turning me on a lot more than that night when I sent her home, her boobs pressing onto me but still within her maximiser bra.

She locked the door and turned back towards me, then stopped to suppress another yawn, her chest expanding and pushing her nipples out. I can vaguely see the dark area of her nipple and areola through her white tee. I can definitely see the shape of her 2 eraser-sized nipples on her globes, the material of her tee hanging off them, falling a little into that great chasm between her 34D breasts. It was a while before she recovered from her yawn and realised what I was staring at.

"Oh sorry, I just woke up and I..." She explained, a bit awkwardly, as though trying to find the right words to use. She gestured with one hand as though to help with the explanation, but if it was meant to convey any meaning, it was all lost on me. Her breast quivered when she gestured. She shifted one foot, scratched her hair, and gave her tee a little downward tug as though to cover herself better, but it only pulled on her nipple and gave me a lump in my throat. "I usually sleep braless... it's more comfortable this way. Do you want me to go put something on?"

"No don't. I mean... It's ok I don't mind at all. There is no need to cover up. Err... Just woke up right? I understand... I..."

She sniggered at my enthusiastic reply, seemingly recovered from her unease.

"You sure you don't mind this?" She gestured at her nipples. "I don't usually put on a bra when at home, because I live alone."

I took a deep breath and tried to be more diplomatic this time. "Don't bother about me, just do what you usually do when you're at home. Be as comfortable as you want to be."

She winked at me and pretended to peel off her tee-shirt.

"Make yourself comfortable as well. Give me a minute to wash up and I'll make you some breakfast. Coffee and toast ok with you?"

"Can I have fresh milk instead?"

"NO!"

She walked into the kitchen while I watched her from behind. That pair of shorts she is wearing looks really tiny and fitting, her tee reaching down to cover most of it and only the very bottom of it was visible. Her long legs look really good. She tied up her long hair and started washing her face and brushing her teeth, her breasts wobbling from her movements. I was too far away to see much and did not want to go too near right now. A couple of minutes of that braless shaking, to see them bang and collide against each other while she brush her teeth would be reward enough for my help, but girls don't generally like to be scrutinized when they are cleaning up, so I kept my distance. Seeing a gorgeous and half-naked girl going through such mundane tasks is making me hard as a rock down there!

Making myself look useful, I started setting up the network while she was making breakfast. She came over to see how I was doing. It was hard for me to concentrate when her braless breasts and nipples are wobbling only inches away from my eyes. They look very firm and round, I could see them in their natural shape, without the support of her maximisers. I made an effort to focus on the task at hand, knowing that she has no intention of covering up and I still had my chance to ogle all I wanted later on. I guided her through what she needed to do, and her breasts bobbed up and down as we went through the motions of plugging in and setting everything up. Her nipples are more prominent now, perhaps erected from the coldness of her air-con. I love her air-con. I would love to rub her nipples between my thumb and finger.

Without a bra, her breasts move with every action she takes. Her breasts swing to her side when she shifts her weight and leaned to one side, supporting herself with her hand. When she stands up and sits down, her breasts bob up and down. It is difficult to talk to her when her breasts seem to have a life of their own. She is aware that I'm talking to her breasts, and notices my gaze, but she ignores it, letting me ogle all I want. It was not long before we got everything up and running. She cheered for joy and pumped her hands into the air, waving them around and causing her tits to shake hypnotically. She dashed into the kitchen and came back with breakfast, her breasts wobbling, set down the coffee and toast and sat down heavily beside me, sending her breasts swinging wildly again. I was basically paralysed until they stopped moving.

"Where's the fresh milk?" I asked.

"No milk today, only coffee."

Well, maybe next time. We surfed the net on her laptop, sitting side-by-side, eating breakfast. She's still braless and her breast knocked against my arm a few times as we surfed together and crowded around the screen. The first time it happened, I almost coughed out my coffee when I felt her softness against my forearm but she gave no sign that she felt anything. It was like a boyfriend-girlfriend situation, she was totally comfortable being so scantily-clad with me, except that we had not been this close until very recently. Our status is still uncertain.

It was time to go swimming, before the sun really gets too hot.

"Will you be wearing your g-string bikini? I will show you my response to that." I reminded her of the dare I made when we last went swimming.

"Don't want lah, wait police come. I show you my string bikini instead. I wear it only when swimming at home."

Ok, one step at a time. I want her to remain comfortable and not threatened. We will get changed and I will put sunblock on her tits this time.

We got changed separately and went down to her condo pool.

No comments: