Saturday, January 3, 2009

Janice Part 5 - Lady in distress

Janice Part 5 - Lady in distress
By ssc
Taken from here.

I really hate it when Boss says that I have to do it because I'm an executive. I hate the fact that executives can be loaded with all sorts of thankless tasks that bosses themselves do not want to do.

For various reasons, I have been arrowed to train a team from one of our customers. My sore throat, flu and cough had been killing me since yesterday and it is still not any better. I have to go through with it despite being unwell since it is not possible to find anyone to replace me. At least my boss was kind enough to buy me a few boxes of Ricola, not terribly effective at curing sore throats, but at least he noticed that I liked them. Hey, I did not expect that nerdy and grouchy guy to notice. I munched on the Ricolas the whole morning while going through my training material one last time. I absolutely hate giving training when I'm sick, for I'm not looking my best when I'm feeling half-dead and everyone will have their attention on me.

Okay, managed to finish up before lunch, but dozed off at my desk during lunch, no appetite after taking all that medicine. Someone woke me up half an hour before the training was due to start. I was still feeling weak while I freshened up at the ladies. Repairs on the ladies have finally finished. I would have refused to go to work if I had to snivel and blow my nose in the gents.

This was a short training so I just tried to go through with it and get it over and done with. I dressed in a red turtle-neck and black pants today, with a pair of thongs tied at the hips like bikini bottoms underneath. I must have chosen that to boost the fun factor and make myself feel better. It came with a matching bikini top, tied at the back of my neck and behind my back. I chose the turtle-neck to hide the straps of my halter bra.

Standing in front of the class, I already feel my legs going weak right from the start of the lesson. Even with my jacket wrapped around me, I still feel the cold air-con too keenly. Must be really weak. Should not have worn a thong today, feeling even more cold behind, and my anus feels more sensitive than usual today. My throat is really killing me, and I kept popping the Ricola into my mouth to soothe it while I lectured. Before I know it, I was throwing away yet another empty box and opening a new one.

All of a sudden, I feel a pressure in my tummy building up and knew that I had to end the lesson quickly. The air-con must be too cold today! I need the ladies! I will have to settle my big business in this horrid place after all! As I finished up the first half of the lesson, I could feel the urge growing stronger and my legs growing weaker, I feel as though I could barely hold it in! If I let out a loud fart in the room while teaching I will just drop dead and die of embarrassment! Finally finished, I declared a 15-minute break and dashed to the ladies as fast as I could manage. I had to run half-hunched over as my tummy hurts too much. Not a pretty sight.

I made it and closed myself in the first cubicle. I undid my pants and tugged at my thong frantically to pull it down. No luck, it was tied at the hips and I pulled the wrong end of the string. One side became a dead knot and refused to budge. My anus is killing me! I managed to loosen the other end but it was too late - I could hold it in no longer and quickly plonked myself down on the toilet seat while pulling the rest of the thong off. For the first time since I moved here, I am actually sitting down on the seat without first wiping the cover with toilet paper.

With a loud blowing sound, I felt my first blast of diarrhoea material force its exit. Then another, then another. With my thong dangling from my leg into the toilet bowl, getting every blast. I groaned at my misfortune. Then I worried about whether the watery substance will get absorbed by the material of my thong and move up to my leg. That is even more disgusting! At the first pause, I stood up, weakly, and was going to move it out of the toilet bowl when I saw that I still had my pants on. No way am I going to drop the thong on my pants! I had to take them off first. Not easy to pull my tight pants off my legs while sitting down. Then I stood up again gingerly and pulled the thong out, careful to avoid contact with my leg, and drop it on the floor. One side remained tied and I could not really separate it from my leg. Gross. I tried to avoid looking at the stained undies as far as possible. My stomach churned at the sight of it and I knew I was not far away from another blast. I dropped the thong back inside the bowl, I do not even want to try and get it clean. And I really liked this one, I like the strings at the hips. What a waste.

It was not long before I was almost done. Must be the Ricola. There was the warning about the laxative effect, but I would not believe it. Too much of Ricola can cause diarrhoea, but I have never taken so much before. I don't know whether to curse the Boss for buying them for me. I think I can manage to hold the rest back enough for me to finish the training, and started to clean myself up.

I reached for the toilet paper and my heart froze for a moment - the toilet roll is empty! We are out of paper! The ultimate nightmare, to be stuck in a toilet with diarrhoea and be out of paper! What would I clean myself with? How am I going to get out of here? The shock sent my tummy into spasm again and I moaned as I shot out another could of loads. Look on the bright side, I told myself - if I had to use the unisex toilet while in this state I think I will just kill myself instead. To moan and groan while sharing the gents with the guys will really kill me. I think I will die of embarrassment.

No handphone, left it in class while I ran here. Cannot even summon help. After a while, one of my colleagues came to get me. I had taken too long and my trainees were waiting for me. I feel so helpless and begged her to help me get a roll of toilet paper. Finally able to wipe myself clean and get out of here. No undies to wear now, but I can live with that, I go commando occasionally. Just be more careful. The thong was a waste, though.

My legs were still wobbly when I staggered back to class and I apologised for my absence, and finished up as well as I could. I don't think anyone suspected what happened. I hope not, it would have been terrible if any of the trainees had found me stuck in the ladies without paper. Not once did I touch the Ricola again. Nothing about this incident was mentioned to the trainees, the Boss, or my colleagues. I do not want to talk about this embarrassing incident.

My mind is not working very fast today, I feel groggy from the medicine and I'm feeling weak. It was a miracle I made it to through work at all today. I went down to the mama shop in the train station to buy my favourite lozenges to survive the night. Since I'm already there, might as well take the train home, it is only a few stops anyway. Maybe that was also another bad idea. I almost fell on someone when the train came to a sudden stop. I barely had to strength to hold on to the pole and my full breasts landed heavily on his shoulder. He turned to look at me, stunned to feel my firm breasts pressing against him. I apologized and tried to face away. Some of the passengers saw my awkward landing and turned to look at me. I tried to find a place to hide, and ended up alighting at the next station to get away from it all. What a horrid day!

Renovation work was going on at this station and I leaned against a board while waiting for the next train. This station is still in the busy office district and was soon crowded since this is the evening rush hour. I had to shift to one side when more passengers came along, and since I was so tired, just dragged my butt to the side, sliding across the board. Then I felt something catch on to my pants. There must be a loose nail in the board! I think it tore a small hole in my pants and I was caught totally off my guard. I just reacted and pulled away from the nail, causing a loud tearing sound. Shit! I just tore my pants!

With so many people around, I could not possibly look at my ass, so I just faced away from the most crowded area, turned my face away from them and tried to look as inconspicuous as possible while my hand tried to feel out the extent of the damage. Pretty bad, a lot of my butt was exposed. My pants are tight and stretchy, so that means the torn area pulls away and tries to expose more of my cheeks. All that I can do is to hold onto the cloth that is dangling from the torn area so that it does not flap and attract attention, and to hold it up to cover myself as much as possible, and use my purse to try and cover the rest.

The next train came, and I made sure I was among the last few to squeeze in. I faced in, which was unusual since people usually turn around and face the windows. No way am I going to turn around and let someone discover the huge tear on my pants! But that means my high and prominent breasts are facing the 2 guys in front of me. One for each of them? They are looking quite intently on them! I tried to ignore them, I have a bigger problem on my hands. I tried not to fall on them while the train jerked momentarily. One of them opened his eyes wide when it looked as though my breast was going to land on him.

I finally made it to my stop and shuffled my way out of the station, uneventfully this time. My purse was glued to my butt to keep the cloth in place. I took a taxi to save on the 5 minute walk home, to avoid the crowd.

This is the worst day of my life. I think I will call in sick tomorrow!

No comments: