Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Office Colleague - Part 17

My Office Colleague - Part 17
By ssc
Taken from here

Rollerblading with a busty girl is a very fun sport to engage in, especially if she is open to the idea of blading in her bra and shorts. The sight of my chio colleague Vivian's 34D tits swinging from side to side is giving my heart a good workout. If she is really going to remove her bra and blade in just a wet tee shirt, this trip will be worth cumming for!

She stopped and looked around once again before removing her bra. The nearest person is in front of us, walking towards us. He is too far away to see much but she turned away from him anyway and faced the vegetation. She has just put on her tee again, and she is using a trick I have taught her to avoid having to bare her breasts in public. She unfastened her bra through her tee, slipped one of the straps down her arm and tried to pull the bra out through the other sleeve of her tee. This girl is still trying to be so modest despite having just shown me one of her nipples!

It is not comfortable squeezing those big and lacey cups past her very ample breasts under that tight tee. There is not much space for her hand to move under her clothing. She made some soft sounds of pain when the bra hook scraped against her delicate skin, complaining of the itch and scratching a bit. I can imagine that her bra is now soggy and itchy. She struggled to make space, half bending her body to create a gap. From the way she is pushing the bra out of the tiny sleeve opening, I could see that she is in danger of losing her balance from her struggling. I positioned myself in front of her, holding onto her waist as I had done when she stripped off her top earlier. The tee was already pulled tight over her chest when she was wearing a bra. They are now stretched tight over her nipples, the 2 bumps are now very visible on her chest.

"What?! Don't stare until like that lah!" She giggled and punched me on my shoulder. Her tits shook with the punch.

She soon gave up and exclaimed that it is too tight. Glaring at me, she commanded me to close my eyes. Her hands are crossed in front of her and holding onto the bottom of her tee. She was about to pull off the tee and expose her breasts! With her bra hanging from one shoulder under her tee, her breasts are bare underneath. Her wet tee is clinging tightly to the curves of her bosom. The dark circles under her wet tee and her erected nipples are all fascinatingly visible within grabbing distance. She had an exasperated look on her face when I finally looked up at her face again.

"Wei! Hurry up and close your eyes lah! I want to finish changing before that man comes too close! You want to let him see my breasts is it?"

"No, but I want. Can I watch? Or want me to help you?" I asked gleefully.

"Dunwan lah! So embarrassing!"

I could not wipe my smirk off my face. It is so fun to see her caught between wanting to do something kinky and afraid of attracting trouble. Trying to protect herself as much as possible while doing something daring and exhibitionistic. She has a very expressive and open face, and it shows her excitement and tension very clearly. I closed my eyes obligingly. I could soon feel her torso shake as she struggled to pull that tee past chest level, and stop for a while. She must have pulled it past her head by now, which means her breasts are exposed in front of me now! I opened my eyes just a crack to sneak a peek. My body was already bending down so I could hold onto her hips comfortably and my head was looking down. She probably would not notice.

Ah! My cock throbbed from the sight of her bare tits dangling freely from her chest, free from support and hanging in all their full naked glory! Full and shapely, not drooping but pointing to the front, those breasts are as gorgeous as I have imagined them to be! Her nipples on them are revealed to me at last! They are small and pointed, little brown summits on the white mountains! It was all I could do not to reach out for them!

She slipped the bra down her arm and hanged it on my outstretched arm. She pulled her tee back on as quickly as she could. As quickly as she could untangle her tee and flip the right side out and sort out which is the front and which is the back. What a sight to see her unsupported breasts wobble as she flipped the tee!

"Ok, done!" She grinned at me when her tee was back on.

Vivian probably still thought that I opened my eyes only when she said she was done. She stretched out her hand to retrieve her bra but I recovered quickly and snatched it away. I stuffed it into the pocket of my berms before she could get it back. It was warm and soggy from her perspiration. I backed away from her and she chased me on her wheels.

She had barely taken a few steps before she fell down shrieking with laughter. She is an inexperienced blader and tends to swing her arms around a lot to balance herself. Her breasts are now unsupported and they swing wildly with each step she take.

"I... hahaha... my brea... they... hahaha... they... they are banging together! Haha! When I try to take a step, they also move left and right... and they bang into each other! So funny!" She laughed so hard she actually choked a little before she could finish her sentence.

"But you don't wear bra at home what, how come so not used to it?"

"At home I where got shake so much?" She retorted, shaking her shoulders to emphasize her point.

I could see the curves of her well-filled bosoms heave under her tee, which barely restrained their movement. I could see the points of her nipples bob and swing out in arcs. To anyone who looks at her, it is clear as day that she is braless. And we are now heading back to where I have parked my car, away from the man who is walking towards us. He would have noticed her stripping, though he is too far away to see the details. Too bad for him. Lucky me.

I moved backwards with the ease that comes with weekly practice, while she struggles to keep up with me. It must be more difficult for her to balance now that her heavy breasts are not tied down by the bra, but is moving pendulously on their own, their weight throwing off her balance. My eyes were trained on those 2 moving objects, taking in every detail of their movement. I grew up playing the computer game Tomb Raider, making Lara Croft jump around and enjoying the slight jiggle of her bosoms. Of course I have imagined what it would be like to have a real life 34D girl shake her boobs in front of me, braless, but a chio girl like Vivian is like a wet dream come true! The shy and yet eager look on her face is priceless!

"Wei! Not fair! I shake so much you also must shake! I take off my underwear you also must take off your underwear." She tried to say this as firmly as she could, but her shyness showed in her voice.

"Without my underwear my hardon is very obvious lah, so obscene!" I protested.

"You saying my breasts like this not obvious is it?"

Well I suppose I should be fair to her. It encourages further participation. And it sounds like fun too. Now how am I going to take off my briefs here in the open?

No comments: