Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Office Colleague - Part 9

My Office Colleague - Part 9
By ssc
Taken from here

Monday afternoon. Taking a break from my work, I recalled my chio and busty colleague Vivian's striptease in her shower yesterday, untying her bikini top and dropping it with one arm draped across her 34D tits. The memories of that scene was enough to bring my little brother back to life. Vivian is just a few doors away from my office. What is a fling with a colleague like without a tryst during office hours?

I sent her a SMS. "Busy?"

"No. Alone in office. Colleagues all out. What's up?"

Instead of replying, I walked over to the marketing department where she works and surprised her.

"Hey! How come you come over suddenly?" She asked.

"Spot check! See if you are working or surfing net."

"Of course surf net lah. Told you all my colleagues are not around, all either seeing customer or goofing off somewhere. I about to pack up and go home also. You leh? Always so busy wan, how come can come over today?"

"Spot check! See if you are wearing a bra today." I teased her.

"Crazy! Come to work of course got wear! Why, yesterday haven't seen enough ah?" She drew her jacket around her protectively.

"Where got enough? Your tenant suddenly show up... Want to go for coffee break? You can tell me how it went."

She looked at her watch. "Ok, I will go home after coffee. Let me pack up first."

"Have you ever come to work braless before?" I chatted with her as she packed.

"No lah. That will be so noticeable, isn't it? I do that only at home."

"Want to give it a try now? There's nobody around, and you have your jacket to cover yourself."

She looked at me and pursed her lips. "You know, that is the craziest thing I have ever heard. But its kinky... I suppose you want me to remove it here?"

I had expected her to go to the ladies to do it, but if she volunteers to strip here right in her own cubicle, why should I say no? I nodded.

"You horny boy. You are buying me coffee later."

Not a problem, coffee is a small price to pay for another performance. She removed her jacket, she was wearing a purple sleeveless top with a high neck line, no cleavage showing. The material of the top tended to fit the body contours but it was not very tight and I could just vaguely make out the edges of her bra cups underneath. Without the bra, her nipples still will not be too visible.

She reached behind to unfasten her bra strap, her breasts pushed forward tantalizingly. She slipped one black strap over her shoulder and out of the side of her top, pulled it down her arm and stretched it past her elbow. She withdrew her hand from the loop and the bra strap sprang back in partially. She stuffed the rest of it back into her top. I tugged my pants to adjust my growing erection. The bra was now hanging from one shoulder under her top, seemingly still in place cupping one breast but not quite covering the other.

Just then we heard someone walking into the office and she quickly pulled her jacket on. One of her colleagues had come back and we had narrowly missed being caught in action! I find that this kind of near-miss encounter is what adds to the thrill of an office tryst, but the tension on her face was apparent. I think she is much more nervous than me about getting caught. She recovered quickly and made small talk with him, telling him we were just on our way for coffee break. Her jacket covered very well and the colleague did not seem to find anything out of place, fortunately. We did not pass by the washroom along the way to the lift and there was no suitable place for her to either finish removing it or to wear it back properly. She mumbled that she hope the lift will be empty as it feels strange to be wearing it like this. I also hope the lift will be empty.

The lift was empty, to our relief. She starting slapping my shoulder the moment the door closed, stopping only to remove her jacket. She scolded me for almost getting her into trouble. I did not mind as her slapping sent her breasts quivering and her bra slid even lower. Laughing, I placed my hand on the shoulder where the bra was hanging from and reached into her top. I tried to slip it down her arm and pull it out from her top but the cup got jammed under her armpit when I pulled on the strap. I tugged again but it was still stuck, the hole in the side of her top was not so big that a D cup could come out easily. Now we will really be in trouble if the door opens suddenly! She slapped my shoulder again and called me an idiot. I don't blame her, this is really a bit too risky. She raised her arm and bent her body forward so that her top was not clinging so tightly to her body, and pulled the 2 cups out through the hole. Quickly folding it, she stuffed the bra into my hands so she could unzip her bag. I could still feel the warmth of her body on the fabric. I held it up to my nose to sniff her womanly scent but she quickly snatched it out of my hand before I could smell anything. The door opened just as she finished stuffing the bra into her bag. She made it just in time. I did not even get a chance to grope her.

Walking out of the lift as normally as we could, she put on her jacket again to hide the pendulous motions of her breasts.

"Today not maximiser?" I asked her. The cup was black and lacey, not as rigid as those I had seen hanging at her apartment.

She shot me a scathing look before replying. "Today not showing cleavage, no need to maximise."

"Don't get angry lah, like this then exciting right?"

"Yah, exciting. Why don't you try taking off your underwear in the lift and then wear back your pants before the door open? And don't wear your underwear and let other people see the bulge in your pants, see if you find it dangerous?"

"Next time, I promise you. Now I need my coffee break because I still have things to finish up. Flying off tomorrow."

As we sipped coffee, I informed her that my boss has decided to send me on a working trip to help our overseas colleagues for a few days. It was a a last minute decision and I will be taking the morning flight tomorrow. She offered to send me off at the airport. I was of course delighted.

We then chatted about her tenant, a chinagirl who will likely share the apartment with her. I teased her about not having her freedom to be so "free and easy" anymore when her co-tenant moves in with her. I will be disappointed if she cannot be braless when I visit her in future, though I did not say so explicitly. She told me of how her previous co-tenant did not really mind her lounging around the house in just her tee-shirt and panties, and she hope this new co-tenant will not be bothered also.

"Did you ever catch her ogling at you?" I asked, referring to the previous co-tenant.

"A few times," she said, "but she was pretty cool about it and never bothered me. Except for that one time when I walked out of my room wearing only a panty, no tee. She was also in the kitchen and she told me to at least wear a bra or a tee."

"Are you often topless at home?" I asked excitedly.

"Sometimes. It's much more comfortable not wearing anything. I don't always switch on the air-con when the weather is cool. The next block is so far away and I draw my curtain when I do that, so it should be ok."

No comments: