Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Office Colleague - Part 19

My Office Colleague - Part 19
By ssc
Taken from here

"Wow you shoot so far! I didn't know can shoot so much and so far!" my chio and busty colleague Vivian exclaimed excitedly.

Looking up at her, seeing the light in her eyes, it was like looking at a little kid who has just been given a new toy. Oh yes, I'm going to give her a piece of candy to suck on! A sexy girl like her who gets so excited when she sees your cock is always a delight! Her excitement and lack of exprience is very endearing. I can anticipate the many things I can do to make her squeal in delight.

It was my first ever cumming in front of her. She has kept me very aroused for more than an hour and it all adds up to a big load of semen, and the release was absolutely mind-numbing. I was starting to recover from it. Her words seemed to indicate that this is not the first time she has seen a guy shoot.

"Won't shoot so far if not for you. Got see a guy cum before?" I probed.

"Got lah! But never really see shoot like this before."

She looked around, her head turning and pony tail flipping around. Her big, round boobs shifted and bobbed under her wet, pink, figure-hugging baby tee-shirt as she did so, drawing my attention back to their size. 34D. With tiny nipples. She's braless under that tee and those erected nipples made 2 little bumps. I reached for them.

"Hey stop pawing them! You animal!" She protested. "Wear back your pants and let's go quickly before someone catch us!"

Damn, those shapely breasts of hers felt really good in my hands. I can feel my little brother starting to come back to life already. But I stuffed it back into my berms and struggled back to my feet. She finished wiping my cum off her tee and tossed away the tissue. I pulled her by her hand and helped her stand up. She over-balanced and toppled onto me, crushing her firm, bouncy breasts onto my chest. She pushed herself off me and smiled shyly. I think she quite enjoyed pressing them on me too.

We decided to go home to carry on with the action. It will be our last fling before her co-tenant move in, and that could have helped motivate her to be bolder. Not that i really intend to stop after that, but it is a good excuse. We continued blading back to my car, the objective is very clear now: get back to my car, drive to her condo and fuck our brains out.

I am not in the habit of going out without underwear, and the sensation of my cock and balls swinging so freely inside my pants is new to me. I tried to block it out, but I am still very horny with her wobbling an arm's length away.

Her massive breasts drew all the attention whenever we pass by anybody. Nobody seem to have noticed the tent in my pants when my brother recovered from its previous ordeal. Nobody would notice anything else with Vivian blading braless. Nobody except me. The swollen cockhead rubbing on the material of my berms was a torture! I stuck both hands in my pockets to make some space and give it a breather, trying to look cool and stylish at the same time. She noticed my hands in my pocket and I had to explain about making space for my stiffy. She giggled. I pinched her nipple and found it very long and hard.

"Ow! Don't disturb me when I'm blading! Wait I fall flat on my face! Then I in front flatten, how?" she protested.

"Who ask you laugh at me? You also erected what!"

"I already look so damn obscene without a bra, whether my nipples erected or not also not much difference. I so obvious; but you don't erect nobody knows you not wearing anything inside!"

"You say you don't usually come out braless right? You will feel funny or not?" I changed the topic.

"A bit paiseh when people notice me and stare at me. And I never exercise without a sports bra. Otherwise I quite used to not wearing a bra at home. You should know what! But this is the first time I see a guy shake his cock in public."

Suan me! I think she is asking for it. All this foreplay must be making her naughty, horny and wet!

"Why never see before? In the past you never get your boyfriends to strip in public before?" I questioned.

At this, she kept quiet for a while before saying that she has not had a boyfriend for a while. The men around her are either those who wants to take advantage of her or dare not approach her. Well she has a point, looking as gorgeous as her, she does have to be careful who she gets intimate with. That also explains why she is so excited and cock-hungry. Not everyone worships her with intentions as pure as mine. I'll be good to her. I'll make her feel good.

We soon reached the drinks stall uncle again. All breasts are not created equal, and breasts that are as big and full as Vivian's, on a slender body like hers, are not seen often. Not even for someone like him who sees many bikini-clad girls every weekend. Not often at all, when they are free-swinging with very visible nipple marks like hers. No wonder his eyes opened so wide that I thought they will pop out. We passed by him without stopping.

The attention Vivian was getting when she's so vulnerable and exposed was making her very uncomfortable. I find her even more desirable than ever before when she is blushing furiously like this. I want to stop her and squeeze her cute and shapely boobs right then and there! But she noticed me staring at her and exclaimed "What! Stop staring at me! I'm feeling so embarassed now!"

"So shy!" I teased her. "But later you still need to go return the blades, you know. They were rented in your name."

"Cannot! That uncle from a distance look at me I so shy already, later how to go face to face to return!"

"If you don't return, they will go your house and collect from you. At home you also braless, they still see the same thing, no difference."

She begged me to return them on her behalf, but why should I risk exposure myself? Why should I stick out my cock for her? I'm not dying to show another guy my man bulge either. What do I get in return? We reached my car and continued to bargain. I stood my ground and refused to do it for her without benefit. She got more nervous the closer we got and caved in to my demand that she ride home with her tee pulled up above her tits.

The problem is, the foxy girl was already pulling it up while I was parking the car. She shielded her tits with her hands of course, but she made sure I got a good look at her groping her own tits before I stepped out of the car. The sight of the mischievous girl supporting, lifting and weighing her very filled-out breasts brought my penis back to life, very much alive. It was her way to get back at me and leave me with a tent in my pants that I cannot easily get rid of. I had to hold the pair of blades in front of my groin to hide the bulge from view when I walked into the shop to return the blades. I turned around and left in a hurry, back to the scantily-clad goddess waiting in my car.

Of course her tee was down when I came back to the car. I didn't think that she would still want to attract that kind of attenion when alone in a public place like the carpark without her bra. She grinned at me when she saw that my erection has yet to subside. I ignored her teasings and would not reply when she asked if anybody noticed. I will have my revenge when we get back to office. I will make her strut around braless everyday.

She would not let me pull up her tee until we filtered onto the expressway. Sure, she has her promise to fulfill and I intend to go through with it, but I can let her get used to the public attention slowly. Some girls adjust poorly to the feeling of being like a goldish in a fish tank, and I want to be sure I don't frighten her off.

On the expressway whizzing past slower-moving vehicles, her tee made it up past her perky breasts at last. She pulled it up with one hand and her other forearm draped across her nipples for modesty. The seat belt is now in the valley of her cleavage, where I'm going to put my cock later. This is such a good view that I must share with other people.

No comments: