Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My weekend Part 1

By Angie.
Note that she has not written a part 2.

Hello again peeps,

Last weekend i decided to experiment abit. Saturday morning...wokeup at 9am..sleepy.Ate breakfast with mum then cleaned my room & the house abit. Hmmm...nice sunny day.Time to be abit nauty & adventurous. Decided to take a drive around abit. Went upstairs,showered, then put on my black bra n thongs.Wow...felt good!usually black undies do.Mine was quite new, bought from Blush!Put my hair up in a nice do, held together by a hairstick. On with some light lipstick (put the rest of my makeup in my small bag- have to do the rest later else mum will get suspicious), then slipped on one of my skimpiest and shortest denim skirts and button-in-front white blouse..i was ready to hit the road!

Told mum i was going to the bookstore to get some stationary & stuff. No questions...she's usually ok with me going out mornings. Grabbed my handbag, carkeys and stepped out into my nike sneakers.They are sexy...like runners heels...bright apple green in color. Walked to my Honda Jazz. As i stepped into the car, noticed my neighbour's kid staring at me from his garden...haha..that boy's around 15..must b getting all hard admiring my long legs! anyway, i decide to go over to mph in mid valley & get sum things but on the way, some fun n action is called for!I zip off in the jazz...drive on awhile till the traffic light where i completely unbutton the front of my blouse n just leave it there hanging open.My nice black bra (half cup) peeps out the middle and oh,boy,im feeling excited! A bmw pulls over next to me at the traffic light. Lady driver doesnt notice me. Light turns green, we move. Some minutes later a lorry passes my right side.Slows down...i give a quick glance. Driver & passenger of lorry dont notice me.The lorry overtakes.Now im tailing it. Behind sits 2 guys - indonesians i think. They see me! And boy,i saw the surprised look on their face. They smile and start talking about me. I just act like i dont care n drive on. The lorry speeds off after some time.

I travel on and nobody in other cars peers in or sees me. Then im in mid valley.I drive into parking zone. Find a good spot. Its 12 noon. Perfect.Quickly button my blouse n step out. Dcide to go to the ladies and in there,i remove my thongs n bra. Im without undies! totally bare feeling. Wear back my blouse..hmm..can hardly see thru, but against sunlight or bright light,my nipples become obvious. My 32 b boobs swaying around may catch attention...uuuhhh...i feel nervous. Skirt's quite short too. Nevermind...i tell myself. Be a brave girl. Just dont go shoe shopping n ill be fine..haha...walk out of the ladies..feels funny without anyting under...quite bare.mmmm..cold too...my legs starting to feel the cool aircon. haha...go up the escalator..must b careful not to zao geng (accidently expose upskirt). I trot around abit...lucky my handbag is big enough for my bra n thongs to fit in. Mmm...wonder if ppl can see i dont have a bra on...some guys walking pass give me the 'look', some stare at my chest, but thats quite normal..tho i dunno if they can tell...

To be continued..

No comments: