Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Office Colleague - Part 3

My Office Colleague - Part 3
By ssc
Taken from here

Life is good when you are hanging around with a big-breasted chiobu everyday. It's even better when you are engaging in physical activities with her.

I have a habit of going swimming during lunch once a week. It's one way to keep my body tanned and maintain my fitness despite my hectic work schedule. There is a public swimming pool near our office that is usually deserted during lunch, when kids are still travelling to or from school. It's a nice getaway from the pressure of work, if only for an hour. My busty colleague Vivian went swimming with me today, and believe me, it was a struggle to remain a gentleman when with her. We agreed to meet outside the changing rooms before going into the pool, then moved quickly to make the most of our lunch hour.

I had just changed into my trunks and finished locking up my stuff in the locker when I caught sight of her in her orange bikini. It's pretty conservative, the top is like a halter and the straps are almost as broad too, not the string bikini I was hoping for. She's showing a lot more than I have seen of her, of course. A bikini is a bikini now matter how conservative it is. The bikini bottom is like a panty, showing amazingly long legs. No cameltoe. Damn. Maybe I will get to see them later. My eyes were torn between feasting on her breasts and the material at the edge of her bikini wrinkled at her crotch. Her breasts are swaying a little as she walked towards me, especially as she walked down the 2 steps towards the locker area.

Trying to remain a gentleman, I turned my eyes elsewhere, to her marvelously flat abs, with toned abs muscles that show up when she turn her body. Not helping much. When she turns and stuffs her bag into her locker, I got to see how the back of her bikini bottom stretch over her wide hips and leave the bottom of her bums exposed, pale and white like new moon crescents! If she's wearing a thong, her fleshy buns will be like 2 full moons! With her figure and long hair, she's like a nymph. Maybe she will fuck like a nymphomaniac. Ok, I really have to find something else to think about before a get a big bulge in my trunks. That will be extremely obvious and embarrassing.

I applied sunblock on myself while deciding how many laps to swim. I tried not to look at her twin peaks jutting out from her chest, her arms pulled back and tying up her long hair, squeezing them into a swimming cap. I tried not to think of how exposed, vulnerable and inviting her breasts were, just inches from my face. I tried not to scan for nipple shapes. I tried to keep cool and to finish applying sunblock quickly so I can walk away from her before my erection showed. She finished tying up her long hair and asked me to put some sunblock on her shoulders and back. More torture for me.

Rubbing onto her neck and shoulders, I could feel the firmness and tenderness of her skin. Here was one who seldom sees the sun, whose skin remains unblemished by burns, still smooth and soft like a baby's skin. She told me she usually swim during the early morning or night to avoid darkening her skin. She is one of those Chinese who can be described as having a porcelain complexion, and her breasts are almost white in colour! Standing behind her, I was getting a fantastic downblouse view over her shoulders, looking into her deep cleavage within her bikini top. There is no stopping my rising erection now, and I was past caring! I My fingers were tingling with anticipation when I moved down her back, applying sunblock.

My hands moved to the sides of her body and she lifted her arms slightly to let me move in. Stroking from her wasp-like waist up to almost her armpit and down again, I marvelled at how slender she is, while she's so big in front. I could feel her ribs under her skin easily. My fingers strayed onto the sides of her breasts and she squirmed away. They feel so soft! She told me she's ready for a swim and took a few steps towards the pool before turning back. I quickly turned around to hide my raging hardon, putting my lotion into the locker, but I was too late. She was already giggling, having noticed the huge bulge in the little triangle of my speedos. It's making a tent and pushing my trunks away from my body, leaving a gap at the waist where I could look down and see my own pubic hair. It's almost pushing its way out , stopped only by the band of my trunks.

"Phew! You're normal. I thought you have no response when with me!" She giggled.

She's enjoying the effect she has on me. Quite the cock-tease, isn't she?

"Next time you wear a g-string bikini and I will show you my response!" I dared her.

"Next time see how lor. You lucky today not many people around. Let others see you like this very paiseh. Faster go inside water before people notice"

I raised my eyebrow when she said next time, but I walked as calmly and quickly to the water and dropped in, without much attention from the few sunbathers. Once I was in, she started walking, her boobs swaying tantalizingly and got a few stares. I guess it's not often that they see such hotties at the local public pools. She teased me for staring and started poking me in the ribs. That started a lovely round of chasing and poking underwater, and it feels totally out of this world to be chasing a water nymph, groping her thigh and waist. I dared not grope her tits yet, much as I would want to. It feels strange to be swimming with a huge hardon, scooping water into my trunks through the opening at the waist.

We tried to do some serious swimming before our lunch hour was up. It was fascinating watching her swim though, especially when she swam the breast stroke and I was underwater to see her breasts change shape. What a name, breast stroke. I told her to go up first, and I did another 2 laps. By the time I was done, she was already showering in the ladies and I had managed to cool down enough to get out of water without an unsightly bulge. I had a good view at the edge of the pool, seeing her climb up the edge without using the ladders. Her bikini bottom rode up her butt crack and she paused to pull out the material from between her butt cheeks. She attracted the attention of the same guys as she sashayed to the lockers.

We grabbed a quick lunch before returning to office. She looked delicious in her lime green spaghetti top with her lacy green bra strap showing. I love to see matching bra straps exposed. She did not wear back her jacket after the swim and I continued my good view during lunch. She dropped a morsel of food on her exposed tits in her hurry to finish and I had to stifle a laugh while she tried to wipe herself as discreetly as possible.

We must go swimming more often. It's a very good morale booster.

No comments: