Monday, January 5, 2009

Janice Part 7 - Lady In Gym

Janice Part 7 - Lady In Gym
By ssc
Taken from here.

Still taking the train to work, but no anal probe this morning, much to my disappointment. Nobody molested my backside today, but I'm already aroused just anticipating it that I went into the ladies to do it myself when I reached office. I changed my g-string pantyliner as well, which was soaked by the time I was done. Better a wet liner than a wet string.

Finishing off another boring day at work, I grabbed my bag and headed off to the gym with a colleague. Perhaps the workout will take my mind off men and let me sleep well tonight. No chance of that happening, found my eyes lingering on the cute guys and hunks with buffed up bodies. My colleague had to grab me to go get changed into my gym gear. The other women in the ladies changing room were all in various stages of undress, some walking around nude and with ungroomed pubic hair showing. How uncivilised! One woman was particularly hairy and scary. Me, I'm always cleanly-shaved down there, with a tuft of trimmed bush in front. I'm always well-groomed.

My jaw dropped as I dug through my gym gear, looking for my sports bra and panty. I plowed through them a few more times frantically, how could I have forgotten to bring them? Shit! How am I going to do my workout without my sports bra? My colleague laughed at me and told me to just work out in my lace bra and to go home without later, but she is an A cup and cannot really understand how embarrasing a bouncing C cup can be sometimes. The lacy bra I'm wearing now is not quite enough to support my 34C boobs for a vigorous aerobics session, but it is better than nothing. That means I will have to go home braless after showering, or wear a wet and sweaty bra. Yucks! I'll think about that later. I need this workout today, no way am I going to pack up and go home just because I forgot my sports bra!

My usual gym attire was a lycra sports tee and shorts combo, figure hugging and not meant to be worn with a lacy bra under my tee. The lace designs could be seen on the tight-fitting tee and I felt a little self-conscious, knowing that they will get a lot more visible later when I'm perspiring freely. The support was not enough and my boobs bounced more than usual when the aerobics started. I could have been over-sensitive, but I think some guys were paying more attention to me than they usually would. And I'm not used to wearing lacy thongs for my workouts, they get so itchy when you perspire, and I could not scratch when in class with guys around. Glass windows let people from outside see us, and mirrors all around us give everyone a good view of ourselves, so there are no corners for me to turn to, no direction to face where I can have some privacy to scratch or adjust. Now I know how goldfish feel! Unable to hide and no privacy at all!

Halfway through the workout, my thong had become wedged uncomfortable between my butt cheeks, all because of the wide leg movements I had to do. Hope I don't get butt abrasion! The itch is killing me and I was trying to tense up my muscles there to avoid feeling it, but there is only so much I can do to numb it. The up and down bouncing of my breasts are making me unable to concentrate on my aerobics steps, and I keep doing the wrong thing. On top of that, I'm feeling the wetness between my legs from the sensations assaulting my body and the attention I was getting. If only the ground can open up and swallow me up! I decided to walk out of class, so uncharacteristic of me. I needed to go hide in a cubicle and adjust my undies. My face is much redder than due to just a vigorous workout.

I always go for class when I go to gym. The instructors push us hard, and that is what I paid money for. But maybe I should have given this kickboxing-style aerobics class a miss today. It attracted more guys than a plain aerobics class would. After I have finished adjusting my thong, I went back out and decided to stick with the stationary bike this time. Not so good, I can feel the seat of the bike wedging the lace thong between my butt cheeks. I would normally have no problems with it, even sitting down the whole day on it doesn't bother me, but I can feel my backside is more sensitive after all that abrasion. I gave it a quick tug through my shorts and yanked it out. Running on the treadmill, I don't feel the thong, but my boobs are bothering me. The lace bra is not supporting them very well. Naturally I attracted appreciate glances from the men who walked past me. I won't really mind, except that I'm a regular here and I just want to workout in peace in future. One pervert even stopped for a minute just to ogle!

She came out and asked me why I walked out halfway. She nearly collapsed with laughter when she heard about my wedgie. It took her a while before she recovered enough to join me on the treadmill. I wanted to slap her for it. I caught her glancing sideways at my bouncing breasts, as though she is also unable to take her eyes off them. I looked questioningly at her and she turned away uncomfortably. Is she envious? I feel a little bit better. When we are done running, we headed for the weights stations and did some light workouts on our upper bodies. Looking down, I can see 2 points sticking out on my tee. Damn, now my nipples are erect from all the arousal. They are especially prominent due to my bra being so wet now, and I think there is less padding than my sports bra too. She grumbled when I asked her to quickly finish up and go shower.

After showering, we came out to the lockers wrapped in our towels and changed back to our office attire and headed out for supper. While putting on my clothes, I wanted to look around to see if anybody noticed that I was putting my skirt on my bare bum, or my blouse without a bra. In the end I dared not turn around, fearing that I will see surprised stares. I felt a little uncomfortable wearing my white blouse and skirt, without any underwear at all. Our usual supper place is at the nearby 24 hour coffeeshop, a short walk away from the gym. I could definitely feel myself jiggling under my blouse, especially since I was wearing heels and they tend to push my breasts out further. She was still looking at me when we walk, I asked her if it was very obvious that I was not wearing a bra. She said that it was still ok if I walk slowly.

While having our supper, I crossed my legs carefully and took care not to flash a free view of my bare pussy. 3 guys from the next table smiled at me, and I smiled back because they were all quite cute. Then she told me that she can see my nipples. I pulled at my blouse as discreetly as possible, separating the fabric from my nipples, which were starting to erect again because I'm getting aroused from the attention I'm getting. It was a half-hearted attempt since there was little I could do, except to hunch my shoulders and eat. The hot weather is making me all sweaty again and now even I could see my nipples through my white blouse. Shit. I told her about it and asked her how visible it was. She then giggle and asked if I feel very vulnerable. Without waiting for an answer, she pinched my left nipple. I cried out and slapped her hand away. I left as quickly as I could, knowing that all of the 3 guys were enjoying the free show.

I did not have to endure the journey home with her, fortunately. We took different buses and I was alone on the freezing bus. I boarded the bus with my bag held up to my chest and found a seat where I could sit alone. I was plugged into my music and tried not to think about it. I did not have my jacket with me and my nipples were erected in the cold air and were quite long by the time I alighted. I had a distance to walk before I reach my block, and had to take a dark and narrow path along the way.

Imagine my shock when I suddenly felt a hand grab my left breast from behind! I screamed and turned around, but I could not see his face. Some guy in office attire held up his briefcase so I could not see who he is. However, I had a clear view of his erected penis! His hand moved down to his cock and stroked it. I was in a shock, but I moved towards him, as though to catch hold of him. What I would do if I do catch him, I do not know. I just did not want to let him get away after having groped my breast like that. If he's cute and we had gotten to know each other, I might have enjoyed it. But to grope me in this manner makes me feel so violated!

He ran off when he saw or heard me moving towards him. I screamed for help but there was nobody around. He got away. What a horrid night!

No comments: