Friday, January 2, 2009

Janice Part 4 - Lady in unisex toilet

Janice Part 4 - Lady in unisex toilet
By ssc
Taken from here.

This office block sucks big time. I have been here for 2 weeks, and like it less than before I arrived. Instead of getting used to it, I keep finding new things to despise about it. But when I do not even have a decent toilet to go to, it is really too much.

I'm with my half of the department at this contingency office. It is an old, poorly-designed office block that my company rented probably because it is the cheapest they could find. We are on the top floor, the lift is slow and stops on every floor. It takes forever to get to office, and an eternity to get to the ground floor after work. Each floor has only a few offices, and they are all full of old men. My 2 female colleagues and I must be the prettiest things the tenants of this block had seen inside here for quite a while, judging from the way we are ogled at everyday. Thus lunch time is something we look forward to more than usual, for at least during lunch we can get to see some gorgeous guys, for a change.

The toilets are not very clean, but that is to be expected for such an old place. At least the toilet seats are not that dirty and I can still bring myself to sit on them when I pee. But I no longer do my big business at work. It is too disgusting. I used to do it in the toilet of my old office to save time so that I need not rush in the morning, but now I either force myself to get it out in the morning before going to work or wait until I get home in the evening. Just as well, since toilet paper is not always available. Pampered by the old office, I sometimes forget to bring tissue and I have to wipe off and flick with my finger. How uncivilised.

Starting this week, the toilets on our level are under renovation and we had to use the next level's. Since we are on the top floor, we had to go down to the next level to use the toilet. The toilets below that are locked up and only the tenants of that floor held the keys to the ladies. The others below that were all within the premises of the tenants and so were out of bounds to us. Thus the storey just below us was the only one with a toilet that could be shared.

That is still not so bad, and we had been doing that for 2 days until the water pipe in the ladies burst yesterday. We could not use that, of course, and had to find another loo. The building management could not be bothered to help us out, except to suggest that we share the gents. Us girls in the gents?! But what choice did we have? They put up a notice on the door of the gents to inform users that the gents will be a unisex toilet until the water pipe could be fixed, and advised us to put up with each other for a couple of days.

I always go to the ladies with my female colleagues, so at least we always had someone for company when we made the embarrasing trip to the gents. The first time we went down, we felt very awkward, and did not really know whether it was safe to go in. After waiting outside for a few minutes and not seeing anyone coming out, we entered cautiously. We were so relived to find the gents empty! There were 3 cubicles, just enough for the 3 of us. I dared not sit on the toilet seat this time, it looked older and dirtier than the seats in the ladies. After pulling down my pants I half-bent and half-squatted over it, placing my bottom over the toilet bowl and pissed into it from mid-air. It was such a gross and unladylike manner to piss. I did not know whether it would be worse if I had actually climbed onto the toilet bowl and squatted on it to pee. Yucks! How could the toilet be so dirty! Fortunately, there was toilet paper and I could wipe myself.

I was the first to finish and step out of the cubicle. I was quite taken aback to find a man standing at the urinal peeing, not knowing that I was behind. For a moment I did not know what to do, whether to make some noise to let him know I am there or to wait quietly until he has finished and left before I went to wash my hand. The choice was taken out of my hands when my colleague open the door rather loudly and the man turned his head to see what had happened. He was visibly shocked to see 2 women standing at the cubicles looking at him pee. His eyes opened wide and he turned his head further to get a good look at us. In doing this his body turned towards us and exposed his penis to us, still peeing. My colleague gasped and he realised what he was showing. Turning back to face the wall, he tried to finish up quickly. I apologized for alarming him and told him about the notice posted on the door, declaring this a unisex toilet until the water pipe in the ladies could be fixed. He finished by now and mumbled that it was ok with him. My other colleague finally finished and came out of her cubicle too. We washed up and left in a hurry.

Back in the office we discussed the absurdity of sharing the toilet with guys and the penis we saw. I have seen a few penises and was not overly alarmed by the sight of one, but I have never caught a man peeing before and felt very bad that I was intruding on his privacy. The penises I had seen all belonged to willing men, who showed me freely and had a good time in return. This guy seemed more shaken than us that we have seen his penis. Thus we worked out a strategy that we would take turns to use the cubicles and would always keep one of us outside the cubicles to warn the men who come in that there are women in the toilet.

The next time we went, I stood outside the cubicles while they pissed, rather loudly too, come to think of it. One guy came in shortly after us and did not seem to mind sharing the gents with us when I explained our situation to him. In fact he had a smirk on his face that told us the gents still belonged to him even though we have now invaded it. I was embarrassed when one of the girls started peeing very loudly halfway through my explanation. He went to the remaining cubicle and closed the door. He was very fast and came out very quickly. Just then one of the girls tore open the packaging of her sanitary napkin and he turned his head towards the sound. Turning back, he looked at me with an amused look, knowing what that sound was. I was not used to being so open about private toilet things, and I felt my face red and burning.

The next day, one of the girls took medical leave and only the girl having her period was with me at work. We went to the loo together of course, until she had to run an errand and I was left alone with the boss. I'm not going to the loo with him! I would rather go alone and take my chances. Seeing nobody around the toilet, I stepped in and knocked on the open door. I called out to warn anyone inside that I'm coming in to share the toilet. No response. I walk in and found it empty. Now I quickly went into a cubicle and pulled down my pants. I decided against wearing a skirt today as I was prepared to have to stand and pee for another day. With my pants down, I again bent over the toilet bowl and peed with my ass held just above it, shooting my piss into the bowl.

I suddenly saw shadows moving on the floor and looked up towards the light, just in time to see a head disappearing over the cubicle partition! A Peeing-Tom! Someone was at the next cubicle looking at me pee! Shouting for help, I finished off my pee and opened the cubicle door and popped my head out to see who it was, perhaps I could catch him later. Too late, that person dashed out of the cubicle and was already gone by the time I opened the door, I could not see anyone. By the time I pulled up my pants and ran out of the gents, he was long gone, and there was nobody to help me. To make matters worse, I had dripped the last drops onto my light-coloured pants and left wet spots on it.

The workers repairing the water piped in the ladies next door came over, but told me they did not see anyone, that person was too fast. It is absurb for a girl to scream of peeping toms when she is in the gents, but what else could I do? I did not use the gents out of choice! I complained to the security guard at the lobby but there was nothing he could do also, since there was no security camera to see who entered or left the toilets. It could have been the toilet-repair workers, or some office guy from another company on that floor, it could have been anyone! And there was nothing I could do to take revenge.

For the next few days, whenever I see any guy from the same block, I would wonder if he was the one, if the peeping tom saw my face, if he could recognize who I was and was sniggering at me behind my back, having seen how I piss, seen my bare ass and I did not even know who he was! The repairs were soon finished and I went back to uisng the ladies, and hoped that I would not be forced to use the gents ever again.

No comments: