Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Office Colleague - Part 2

My Office Colleague - Part 2
By ssc
Taken from here.

Our team finally finished working after 9pm, and we packed up to go home. Most of them are going home to get much needed rest, while I went to the gym with my busty colleague Vivian. She's still young and energetic, and I'm energetic because I will get the chance to see her in her tight-fitting gym attire.

I changed into my tee and shorts and waited outside the changing room for her. The sight of her in a tight-fitting lycra tee and shorts set brought my penis to life. This is the first time I have ever seen her in shorts, and the muscles on her long legs are as well-toned as I imagined they will be. I like women who are slender enough that their legs are visibly less fleshy at the point where they join the body, such that there is a hollow at her groin. The triangle formed between her pussy and her legs was tantalising!

The best part is still her breasts, the sheer size of 34D on her slender body drawing attention from men around us. Her tee opens a bit at the neckline and shows just a little bit of cleavage. A little bit for most girls, but the way her tee is stretched over her twin peaks, it opens up quite a bit more. The cleft at the base of her breasts can be seen clearly, that Y shape formed on her chest between her breasts, where the 2 mounds are pressed together to form a little triangle between them. I forced myself to look away from that Y before my erection grew too obvious.

She turned and walked towards the aerobics rooms, and I could see her pantylines on her bum. Her buttocks are fleshy enough for my taste, rounded and high with no signs of sagging. Again I could see through the triangle at her pussy and could not help but imagine running my finger through it. Really have to stop thinking of such things! Luckily, the briefs I was wearing today is tight enough to hold in my rising cock down, as it will be embarrasing to be spotted with an erection in public! It was pretty uncomfortable, though.

We finished work too late, and there were no more classes at this time. She decided to just run and do some light weights. She was disappointed because she is paying so much for this gym because of the aerobics classes and the way instructors push them to work harder and burn more fats. I was disappointed because I would not be seeing her bounce as much as I had hoped for. Even though we were running side by side on the treadmills, I could hardly find excuses to keep turning my head to ogle at her cleavage! So while we were doing warmups and stretching, I took the opportunity to look as much as I could. Her tee shows much cleavage, but there is much more still hidden within! I tried not to imagine myself running my prick between the narrow gap between her breasts, hugged tightly by her soft and firm boobies! Bouncy, smooth, snowy white, with hard nipples at the tip surrounded by dark areola... Stop thinking!

She was wearing a tight sports bra that managed to hold down her big breasts and support them while she was on the treadmill. They still bounced rhythmically with her strides. The movements they make are truly amazing. From my direction I could only see them bobbing up and down, but I know that the view from the front will see them swing side to side also. I was glad we were running side by side and not facing each other, at least I could get my erection to deflate such that I could run more normally. It was a relief, and yet a disappointment. She did not run for long, only enough to break a sweat and put a little blush into her cheeks. Turning to me, she rasped out, "I'm not running anymore, I'm going to do some weights."

Her breathless voice roused my penis, which was getting ready to go and sleep. When I fuck her I will make her even more breathless, I was telling myself. She sauntered off to the weights stations and did some bench press exercises. It was not long before one of the male instructors came over to chat with her. I bet she attracts a lot of attention in the gym with her swinging bosoms. I had been thinking to join her at the weights machine when I have warmed up a little more, someone else has beat me to it. From her expression it was obvious that she did not welcome his attention, and I stepped off the treadmill, to her rescue. He was standing behind her to spot for her, guiding her arms as she pushed the weights up, steadying her. All very proper, as a helpful instructor might do. Except that from his angle he was getting a very good view down her cleavage. I know that he was enjoying the view, taking in the changes in the shape of her breasts as her arms moved up and down, compressing her breasts and letting them relax in turn. I started talking to her as though we had not stopped our conversation, and she was quick to pick it up. Seeing our familiarity and how quickly we resumed our chat, and how little attention we paid him, he left after a while.

"Thanks, you can be so sweet." What a compliment from her!

"Couldn't stand the way he's hanging around you when you obviously don't like his company"

"Yah lor! He pesters me everytime I come here! Still haven't seen enough even after I'd been here so many times!"

"How to see enough? So chio like you, see how many times also not enough."

She looked at me with a mischievous grin. "Is that why you came over? To have a good look yourself?"

A bit stunned by her directness, I fumbled. "Err... no lah, hero save the beauty mah."

I went behind her to hide my growing erection from her. Standing near her while she's sitting down with her cleavage exposed is definitely having an effect on me. I tried to do some weights and to take my mind off her figure. We finished up and went for a shower. On the way home, she asked me if guys walk around the mens changing room naked. I didn't really pay attention, but I think they mostly wrap towels around their waist. She told me that there are a lot of the women walk around nude. I wanted to ask her if they look at how big her breasts are, and if any had been nasty towards her, but dared not. She told me that some even blow dry their hair naked! Huh... hair on their head or hair below? And is she shaved or furry? Better don't ask her...

I drove her to her home, halfway across the island from mine. But I didn't mind. I like the way the seat belt of the passenger car pressed between her mighty bosoms and I was enjoying our chat. She lives in a rented condo alone, at age 25. Told you she's well paid enough to be buying us dinner regularly. Just before she left, I asked her if she wanted to go for a swim. She blinked at me like an animal caught in the headlights of a car, surprised. I could almost hear the gears spinning in her head as she weighed what my intentions were, and if she was ready to show me even more of herself. My intentions were less than honourable, I can assure you. She suggested going for a swim during lunch one of these days, as I do sometimes.

It will be a short swim, but I will get to see her in her bikini! Something to look forward to.

No comments: