Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Office Colleague - Part 15

My Office Colleague - Part 15
By ssc
Taken from here

It is not often that I get to see a chio and busty girl like my colleague Vivian rollerblading at East Coast Park. It is even less often that I am teaching that girl how to blade. Therefore it is not surprising that I was happy to be the pillar for her to lean on when she is falling. I was more than willing for her to collapse into my arms when she does fall, to feel her 34D breasts in a soft bra crush into my chest when I catch hold of her.

This is the last day before her co-tenant moves into her apartment, the last day when we can have it to ourselves. I am making good use of this event to go a bit further with her. It was a very hot Saturday afternoon, so hot that I had peeled off my tee-shirt and tied it around my waist. So hot that her tee is pretty much soaked with her perspiration and she is starting to look like a wet t-shirt contestant, except that she still had her bra on. I managed to persuade her that it is normal for girls to blade in their bikini tops on hot days like this, and that her bra will pass off for a bikini top from a distance, lace and all.

She finally agreed, and it was with much anticipation that I watched her peel off her pink tee-shirt. She wore an old and ugly bra underneath. It probably used to be white, now greyed and worn with use, the lacework on the cups torn and dangling, the edges of the bra now frayed. It had worked hard supporting her heavy breasts through its long life, miraculously still in one piece and still holding them up. Vivian told me she had not expected to be skating with her tee off, or she would have chosen something nicer to wear. I did not mind, as underwear worn in public can be even more sexy than bikini. And it is a soft lacey bra, not like those maximisers that are hard as shells or those sports bras that bind everything down. Her breasts can move more freely in this bra. I like it already.

She looked around again to check for anyone who might possibly be upset with the amount of flesh she is showing. There were only two girls cycling in our direction. She tied her tee around her waist like me. She is comfortable wearing just a bra in front of me. She has shown herself in a lot less before, and she likes the effect she has on me. Looking down at the bulge at my groin, she patted it with one gloved hand and smiled at me.

Now she looks like some Amazonian woman warrior in her bra and tiny little pair of denim shorts, green sunblock streaks on her angelic face and her long hair tied into a pony tail. Large amounts of her white fleshy mounds showed above her bra, some butt cheeks showing below her shorts and her trim and firm torso in between. What a traffic stopper! Lucky for us we were blading in the park, not on the road.

The two girls passed us from behind and did not seem to mind us. Perhaps they had not noticed her front view, but that got Vivian more relaxed and she continued blading. I was having a hard time playing the role of the patient coach. It is hard to be patient when you see a large pair of breasts swinging from side to side in front of you, covered and barely supported by an old bra, but not held down much. Half the time I was waiting for the bra to snap with the vigorous pendulous motions of her heavy orbs. They swung so much that it was a wonder how she managed to stay on her wheels and not fall on her backside. She managed to improve somehow and was actually moving forward towards me. We were by now quite a distance away from our starting point.

Very soon after, we reached the foot of a hill and decided to turn back. It would not be easy for her to blade uphill just yet. Three guys suddenly appeared over the top of the hill and descended towards us, their mouths open in surprise at this busty angel in her underwear apparently waiting for them at the other side of the hill. They would have stopped to ogle, but I turned her back towards them and placed my arm protectively around her shoulders so they would get the hint and move off. She blushed at their reaction. I tried not to let her see how pleased I was to be showing her off. I bet those guys have never seen such a beautiful girl blading in a 34D bra that is obviously underwear, not a bikini or sports bra. It is such a turn on! And how envious they must be of me to be so up close and personal with her!

"Dunwan... people staring..." She whined.

"Normal for people to take a second look at beautiful girls, and you really look gorgeous! Don't mind them, I'm here to protect you." I replied, my arm still wrapped around her shoulder, now hugging her soft sweaty cleavage to me.

"You must cover me when there are guys around, ok?" She looked up at me with her trusting eyes.

"No problem. I will chase them off if necessary! But at least good that there are less people here at this time. So hot now. If you come early in the morning, sometimes you will see the army boys having their Life run. Hundreds of them. All of them stuck in camp the whole week without any chio bu to see."

"Eeee.... horny 20 year olds who haven't seen girls for the whole week? That's scary!"

"But don't worry, even then I will still protect you. I won't let them get near you." I assured her.

We turned around and made our way back towards my car. She stopped suddenly and scolded me.

"Hey you never remind me to put sunblock!"

"Just now put already wat."

"After I take off I never put again! My breasts now exposed, must put sunblock right? Wait sunburn how?"

My cock throbbed again. I had forgotten my promise to myself to put sunblock on her breasts for her. Now is my chance! Taking out the sunblock lotion from my pouch, I offered to put for her. Precious and sensitive skin over there, must take care and not let it be burnt. She considered my offer and said ok with a foxy grin. This should be fun for both of us.

I started with her shoulders again, then continued on to her waiting breasts. I poured a liberal amount of lotion on my palm and handed the bottle to her. Then with both hands I rubbed the sticky lotion on her tits, running my palms over them, rubbing them, massaging them, squeezing them. The grin stayed on her face as she gazed lustily into my eyes. I did not know how long we stood there while she enjoyed my playing with her breasts, but we were shocked back to reality when a young couple cycled past us suddenly. They came over the hill and caught us by surprise just like the the bladers did. I pulled back my hands from her tits. One hand was caught under her bra strap and I accidentally pulled it off her shoulder. Her nipple came dangerously close to being exposed and she pulled the strap back up.

The couple seemed just as surprised as the bladers had been. We turned our faces away guiltily. They passed us without stopping, though the guy stared and the girl pulled his ear. Vivian pinched my arm very hard when she recovered from her shock.

"See lah! Do this kind of thing in public! So malu!" She scolded me again and continued her pinching.

Fine, we will continue later in her apartment. Fortunately she did not think of pinching my exposed nipples, or that would really hurt. Why am I thinking of such a thing at a time like this? I don't think she has the same nipple fetish that I have.

"Sorry lah, got carried away. Let me finish up with your back and we will continue blading."

And so I continued my free service of rubbing in the protective sunblock lotion on her firm and smooth back before we continued back to my car. I tried not to get my hands stuck under her bra straps. There was a kiosk selling drinks on the way back and we stopped for a drink. The uncle selling us could not tear his eyes off Vivian's sweaty breasts and wet bra. I can hardly blame him, and in any case she did not seem to mind now. So I decided to try something else.

We turned back and headed for the hill again. Once our backs were turned, I pressed what was left of my ice-cold coke can into her cleavage. She squealed and backed away, almost falling down because of her blades. I caught hold of her before she fell and she yelled at me to never ever do that to her again. I could see the uncle staring at us. Looks like even though he sells drinks there all the time, he had never seen anything like what he just saw. And I swear her nipple marks can almost be seen on her wet bra cups now. The cold can must have given her nipples quite an erection.

The pinching from her was well worth it, even if I get bruises the next day.

No comments: