Monday, January 12, 2009

My Office Colleague - Part 7

My Office Colleague - Part 7
By ssc
Taken from here

Swimming with my busty and chio office colleague Vivian is always a challenge in self-control. The sight of her in a bikini is sure to give me a raging hardon and destroy any gentlemanly image I may be portraying. Not that I'm shy about letting her see my bulge, since she was quite tickled by the sight of the tent in my trunks. It's just that I don't want to be harassing her neighbours who might be having a morning swim also.

So I was trying to cool down and get my erection to subside before I see her again, distracting myself to keep it from coming up again before I hit the pool. I hanged around her living room while she changed into her bikini in her room. She took quite some time to put it on, considering that there is actually not much cloth to put on. She finally came out of her room with a bathrobe around her and opened it up to flash me a preview of her bikini. All self-control vanished at once.

She wore a white string bikini today. It was a lot nicer than the orange bikini that she wore for the lunch swim with me 2 weeks ago which was almost like a sports bra and shorts. This string ensemble is really just pieces of white triangles linked up with strings, the way bikinis should be, and covered a lot less! Her breasts threatened to overflow from the sides of the cups, and they weighed heavily on the bikini. There was no hiding her size, nor was there any support. I could see the natural shape of her breasts, the slight sag that is normal for her size, the Y-shaped cleft no longer between them without the bra pressing them together. I love the way breasts look when hanging by themselves without support, without maximisers.

"Stop staring!" She complained. Then she asked more shyly, "How do I look?"

"You look fantastic, how can I not stare?" And how could I control my mouth when my eyes were busy roaming over her tits, recording every curve into my mind, noticing how they move when she giggled nervously.

"Really good ah? You are the only one who has seen me in this bikini. It's got no support at all and I won't dare wear this out if there were lots of people around."

"What support do you need? You look just nice for your size, just full enough. You look natural, wait too full and round look like implants." My mouth is still talking on its own, bypassing my brain.

"Ooei don't see lah!"

She tried to cover up with her hands, but how can her tiny hands cover up her 34D boobs? Tearing my eyes off her chest to look at her cute face, I find her chewing her lower lip nervously, her face flushed. Oops. There I go shooting my mouth off when she's so shy about letting me see her assets. Better change the subject before she lose her nerve and call the whole thing off.

"Err... Let's go swimming before the sun comes up any further." I suggested.

She tied the bathrobe back on and we walked out of her apartment. I was in my tee and berms with my swimming trunks inside, my cock straining and trying to get out to have a look at this gorgeous woman. That is making it a bit uncomfortable for me to walk, but I managed somehow. Since there is no chance for my erection to subside before I get into the pool, I decided to go on to the next phase of my plan. Instead of building up the trust further, I will get started on the action. I got my sunblock lotion from my bag and stuffed it into a pocket of my berms. I traced my finger over it, thinking that I will soon be rubbing some of the lotion on her melons.

"Vivian you look so good now, why so shy about the support? You don't need maximisers." I asked when we were going down in the lift.

"I... I feel a bit inadequate without support... maybe I'm used to having more cleavage..."

"More? You mean..."

"I used to be bigger..."

With her tits already massive on a lithe frame like hers, I can hardly imagine that they could be bigger. My mouth opened but I could not find my voice. The door opened and I tried again, "How big?"

She smiled shyly, leaned towards me and whispered, "I used to be F cup when I was in JC."

My busty sex goddess used to be even bigger? F cup? Really? Damn! F is a cup size I have seen only on the Internet, never in real life. Why did she shrink to D? That only makes me want her even more than before! But she was already out of the lift and I scrambled after her.

"And why are you D cup now? Why did you shrink?" I blurted out when I caught up.

"Ooei! Don't say shrink can? Sound so terrible! Wait, how did you know I am D cup now?"

Oops. Since we are now close enough to be discussing cup sizes, it should be safe for me to admit. I confessed that I peeked at one of her bras when I sent her home that night.

"Pervert! You just checked the bra hanging in my room or you opened up the bra I was wearing then?"

"Of course the hanging one! I wouldn't take advantage of you like that even though you were dead drunk! Tell me why your size changed." It helps to constantly reassure her.

"Very well. I was kind of plump during my JC days, and my cleavage was much fuller then. I started exercising a lot during my uni days to lose weight... and my cup size went down as well..."

If she thinks she is no good now, how much more of a sex bomb she must have looked back then! But I reassured her that she still looked fantastic now. Naturally I could not take my eyes off her still-gorgeous breasts when she has shed her bathrobe. We stopped to drop our gear at the deck chairs before we start swimming.

There were only the two of us at the pool. She told me the other residents seldom swim so early. She kept glancing down at my trunks, my cock straining hard against the fabric and threatening to burst out. It was the perfect opportunity for my hands to roam all over her body again. I insisted on putting on sunblock for her even though the sun was not yet shining over the pool. She's not stupid, she knows what I am up to, but she said ok.

Starting from her neck and shoulders, I rubbed in the sunblock. I worked my way down her flawlessly white and smooth back, kneading her firm back muscles, going under the string of her bikini top but leaving her breasts untouched. I caressed her waist with circular strokes. Her breathing got heavier and I could tell that she was responding to my touches. I took my time inching down her lower back and eventually reached her bikini bottom. I switched to her ankles, stroking my way up her long legs, muscles toned by her regular workout sessions. Finally reaching her buttocks, I rubbed the lotion into the exposed sides and gave her butt cheeks a gentle squeeze. They were firm and bouncy as I expected. I rubbed a bit more lotion in and squeezed harded this time. By the time my hands left her ass she was pushing back a little, reluctant to stop the massage. But I have higher objectives to conquer.

I stooped in front of her and rubbed the lotion onto her thighs, her flat tummy and up her chest, skipped her breasts and continued onto her arms. All this while she was having a good look into the gap at the waist of my trunks, where my hardon was pushing hard against the fabric. It was a nice change from letting her catch me ogling at her.

"So now you get to see my reaction?" I teased her.

She blushed and looked away. She looked up to me when my fingers finally made it to their objectives, 34-Delta left and 34-Delta right. It will be the first time I am rubbing the bare skin of her breast! I poured on the lotion liberally so that I needed more rubbing. It will take a while to use up all that lotion. I palmed the sides of her breasts, pushing them in and savouring their softness, squeezing gently and hearing her gasp. My cock throbbed from excitement. It longed to be rubbed between her boobs! I stroked her cleavage with my fingers, leaving trails of lotion, tickling her, pressing in and feeling my fingers sink in, her tit flesh surrounding them.

My hands were roaming freely over her chest now, tenderly stroking her smooth skin, pressing on her softness, weighing her heaviness and squeezing her firmness. I was vaguely aware of her looking away and making soft gasping sounds, reveling in the sensations. I was lost in paradize for I'm not sure how long, until my fingers found their way under her bikini top and encountered her left nipple. I made a mistake by flicking it and that brought her back to reality.

She stopped me and punched my shoulder rather hard. Her breasts jiggled with the impact.

"Oeei! Enough already, let's swim!"

She pulled me into pool and we played inside for a while. She won't let me touch her breasts anymore, but she kept dunking me and giggling, having a lot of fun. Her response had been most encouraging, and I'm sure I will be enjoying another round after the swim.

No comments: