Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Office Colleague - Part 16

My Office Colleague - Part 16
By ssc
Taken from here

I go rollerblading at East Coast Park every Saturday morning, and there are always girls who blade in their bikini tops, but never someone as big as 34D. Having my chio and japanese-looking colleague Vivian blade in her old bra and denim shorts was like a wet dream come true. Her breasts sway very distractingly from side to side when she blades.

The sun was so hot that it was like blading in a furnace. It took some persuasion, but I got her to take off her tee-shirt and tie it around her waist in an attempt to cool down. Vivian's big breasts and slender body have further raised the temperature of those who saw her. Her bra looks very worn out and overstrained, and very obviously underwear with so much lace on it, some of that lace now torn and dangling from the cups. My massaging had left her nipples erected. The bra was soaked from her perspiration and her nipple marks could be seen on her wet cups. I poked those 2 bumps with my finger and she protested, telling me not to be so obscene in public.

"Your nipples are erected." I told her blatantly.

"You know how cold that can is or not! Of course a bit lah! But lucky this bra got padding wan leh, cannot really see my nipples. Not like that see-thru thing you buy for me.."

"Can. See here." I traced the little bump on her bra cup.

"Little bit only lah, can't really see from a distance, still not so bad. Or else I sure go and put on my tee and don't let you see anymore."

She had that mischievous look again. She is enjoying this public display, the naughty girl.

The drinks seller is still looking our way. Checking that there is nobody else around us at the moment, I walked my fingers from her nipple mark to the edge of her bra cup and rested them on her firm tit flesh. I started pulling back on her skin to expose her nipple and lifted the edge of her cup with the other hand. With an A-cup girl, just pulling back the edge of the cup will expose the nipple. But with a D-cup like Vivian's, the nipple is all the way inside the cup, well hidden under all that cloth and not easily revealed. After a little bit more prying, I could finally see her right nipple, tiny for her big breast and with a small brown circle around it. This is the first time she is letting me see her nipple, and I took in the sight of the slightly elongated brown nub on her white tit flesh. I love small nipples and areola! That got me even more excited!

"Wei... Don't do this here... Got people around..." She started looking around to see if anyone might see us in this compromising manner. The drinks seller is still looking at us from behind.

I couldn't wait, I had to squeeze her nipple! My forefinger and thumb closed on that exposed nipple and tugged on it, feeling its moist and rubbery texture. It is not very hard at the moment, she is only somewhat erected. I am sure I can make her much harder. I pinched the nipple and rolled it back and forth between my thumb and forefinger.

"Don't! The uncle is still watching us!" She squealed when I pulled harder on her nipple.

She swatted my hands away and stuffed her breast back inside her bra cup. She then continued blading, getting away from the drink seller as quickly as possible, her face now red. I guess it was very obvious what we were doing, with my two hands on her breasts. Maybe the uncle will have to go relieve himself in the toilet soon. But who cares about the uncle, my animal instincts are now awakened and my lust is very much on the surface now. I started chasing her and pleaded with her to make her nipples stand.

She grinned at me. When we have placed some distance between us and him, she slowly exposed her nipple again, teasing me as that pencil eraser-sized nub came into view again. She rubbed it with her fingers and got it to harden and erect with some flicking and pulling. I had been fantasizing for months about seeing her play with herself! She is making me very hard from just watching her!

She stopped after a while to look at it. The dark skin around the nipple, the areolae, tightened and the nipple got a bit longer and turned slightly reddish in colour. With a smug look on her face, she pushed it back inside the cup but the bump on the bra still looks the same. My erection is now very very prominent under my berms, however. I grabbed my briefs through my berms and tugged to let my cock adjust itself a little. I reached out my other hand to her breast and started squeezing it. It was slippery from all her perspiration, the skin felt really smooth. She kept looking around to check if anyone is coming our way. Maybe we should go back soon, back to the privacy of her condo.

Just then a small family appeared around the corner. A small boy around ten years old, with his sister a few years older, and their parents, out on a cycling trip. I quickly withdrew my hands.

The boy shouted, "Daddy, why is that jie jie naked?"

The father fumbled for an answer, "She's not naked. She is just... er... not wearing her tee-shirt."

The mother was dumbfounded and did not know what to say. She just turned her son to one side so he will not be looking at the immodestly-dressed Vivian. The girl was staring at Vivian with her mouth slightly open. The father tried not to stare. Vivian untied her tee and held it up to cover her chest and we bladed past them. That poor girl is just entering puberty and only just starting to grow her own breasts. I hope Vivian did not give the girl permanent inferiority complex.

She has a bo-pian look on her face when we finally left them behind.

"Aiyah! I feel very bad leh, let the kids see me like this. I feel like I corrupting their minds like that!"

With that, she started wearing her tee, covering her voluptiousness. I kind of agree that this is not healthy for the kids, especially the little boy. Girls his age won't have breasts anywhere near Vivian's size, not for another few more years at least, if ever. He might grow up having no interest in girls his age. I hope Vivian did not set overly high expectations in his young mind.

"But don't you feel hot?" I am not going to let her wear the tee again just like that. I want to get her even more horny than she is now!

"Hot! But cannot just wear my bra right? So exposed! I should have worn my sports bra today..." She moaned.

"Since you wearing your tee shirt, can don't wear the bra. Weather so hot, don't wear both bra and tee."

She stared at me for a while and said, "Can give a try..."

And so I am finally going to see her blade without a bra, her massive boobs swinging wildly from side to side! With that wet tee shirt of hers, I hope I don't get cum in my pants yet!

No comments: