Friday, January 30, 2009

Im back...with new beginnings!

First of all, thanks ya everyone for ur comments. Glad 2 know im bringing some joy to the world (to those who appreciate it) lols

Anyhow, hope u enjoyed my adventures thus far. Sorry for not updating this frequently, I do have many many s'exciting adventures, but sometimes jes a lil busy/ lazy to update. But trust that I will do it from time to time, write it all up here to share some of my naughty life bits with u. Y'all r always in my heart!

Okok...new experience..actually, this was some time ago. My younger bro is 18..jes finish secondary 5..so u can imagine...young guy with all that hormones (not to mention juices) raging like wildfire. Anyway, this isn't about him, but abt his frens / schoolmates. You see, their primary pasttime is like playing games - u name it..PSP, PS2, XBOX whatever. And bro has all of those with many games so my place is a convenient hangout joint for his frens. Usually theres 4-5 of them..all boys..all horni Haha.

I know i should b a good sister and not be playing with teen boys' minds, but hey, this is the 21st century, and why wouldn't I be feeling good if im noticed and somewhat desired by boys isnt it? After all, their benchmarks are pretty high...from beachvolleyball babes (online gaming) to models, race queens etc etc. So, after all, im at home, sometimes bored n looking for a thrill, why not jes be brave abit, show 'em abit n give 'em something to dream abt right?

It was afternoon..4 boys as usual playing PS2 glued to the big tv. I'd just finished typing up my assignment upstairs n wanted to go down to refill my water (lots H20 keeps the skin radiant!). Im wearing a tight baby tee (pink), dark blue thongs..no bra (in my room after all). Hmm...what can i do to 'spice things up a little'? so i look in closet n pull out an MNG pleated miniskirt i bought awhile ago..white color. Nice...coz its so super short! I put it on, zipped the back, and realised I'd grown abit taller since then. Ah, no wonder I seldom wore this skirt..its abit too short n risk indecent exposure ler...anyway, decide to keep it on, after all, i cant be going downstairs just in baby t and thong, right. Tie my hair in a nice ponytail, n splash on abit of perfume for added effect. Apply some light pink lipgloss, and look myself in mirror. Voila! wow...didnt even need makeup and I looked hot already. My nips abit obvious since the baby tee was so tight, but tats the point, isnt it?

Walked down the stairs..tv volume blasting with the gaming in session. Immediately when I reach down, 4 heads turn (except bro lah of course). Smile n greet me..one or two manage a shy 'Hi' and another one waves his hand abit. Flash them a seductive 'come f*ck me smile' and walk to kitchen. Hmm..looks like bro didnt notice i didnt have bra on..good! So, i get my water, walk back out. 4 heads turn again. This time, they notice my nips sticking out I think. I see eyes growing bit bigger! And this is giving me a slight adrenalin rush. my nips betray me, start sticking out! Negaraku! i happen to have rather long nips, oh no! i find myself trying hard to keep composure. They are now obviously checking me out, esp scanning the ample chest. I pretend to show interest in the game. Approach them n sit down on sofa. (they are all on floor). Cross my legs, sip my drink n make some small talk, commending them on their gaming. Haha, the boys are clearly distracted. Begin to play badly. I manage to uncross my legs in a natural way, pretending to forget crossing them. just sit there, short skirt riding way up, nips sticking out. One of them (named Collin) turns back n notices the way i sit. He's staring directly at my legs! omigod...theres a slight gap at the skirt which means he can see my dark blue triumph thong. I stay like tat for a few minutes, he pretends to be normal, but turns his head every half minute or so to see the nice show. After 5-6 turns, i decide enough, else too obvious. So i make direct eye contact with him, to 'signal' that i know he saw something, and promptly cross my legs. He got so embarrased and blushed. Turned back to tv n didnt dare look back. All this while, bro is fixated on game, doesnt have a clue whats happening.

After 9-10 mins, i get up, and walk to stairs. from corner of my eye, i can see all 4 checking me out, tho not so obviously. I walk up...halfway, pretend i receive sms, and stop there when im 3/4 up the stairs pretend to check my mobile phone. One of the boys, an indian guy did something which really surprised me.. he got up, said he's going to toilet. but, half way, i noticed, he slowed down n nearly stopped right under the stairs n looked up! Golden opportunity! I continue my steps up the stairs naturally, as tho i dont even know hes there. My house staircase, is open type, can look up n see the person on stairs if u stand at correct position below. While walking up, i notice my short skirt sashaying, following my hip movement, and at tat moment, i realise he was looking up, and could see a perfect up-skirt! omigod, wat a show it must be! I pretend not to notice him, so i cant really see his facial expression, but when i reached up, i noticed he was still not far from that spot. Hehe, naughty me! I go in my room, burst into laughter. Cant believe i jes did tat on purpose, while appearing so natural. Cant imagine what i must've done to their game, let alone minds. Guess there may be hard ons to deal with for them soon...and i'd be seeing alot more of them gathering around hoping to catch a glimpse of the sultry sister.

I realised this also was one of the first times i'd shown myself on purpose to people who knew me. Well done, angie...one thing's for sure...this is a new beginning to LOTS more adventures!

No comments: