Monday, January 26, 2009

What Happened Last Week

By Angie

A story for me to share..happened last week. Both my parents are working, so Im usually either alone at home in the afternoons after school or sometimes my younger bro is around too.

I had cheerleading practice at school, and usually i take the cab home. Ive been a cheerleader for awhile, and yes, i get to wear those cute lil uniforms i know gets guys attention all the time. Our uniform is mostly white in color, with blue and red stripes here and there. The skirt has some blue/red pleats underneath, but its mostly white from the outside. My skirt is very short coz im quite tall with long legs. Girls with legs like mine tend to 'show abit too much' or zao geng / chao keng (however u spell) it esp in such a pleated, flared miniskirt.

Underneath i wore tight small short shorts (required by my school). After practice, i was feeling so hot and went to the girls changing room to take off my shorts. I put it inside my bag and was therefore only in my pink color panties underneath. Dint think too much about it, thats what i normally do. Waited for a cab near my school and one pulled over quite soon. Driver was a malay guy, about 30 years old i think. I told him where to go and as i slid into the backseat, i noticed he was staring at me through his very long and large rear view mirror. Normally u dont see this size mirror in any cabs.

He started chatting with me, calling me 'amoi' this and that..and was super friendly. I accidently zaogeng when the car moved, and he saw right at the opening of my legs. I could see him being excited, so i dunno why,i found this fun and decided to tease him abit. I began sitting carelessly abit, crossing n uncrossing my legs, and boy, did he drive slowly and he didnt want to miss looking at anything. Guess my pink panties really made his day. When we arrived, he asked me for my handphone number! i of course declined, smiled sweetly at him and got up to leave, showing him abit as i slid out of the backseat. He was sweating! hehe. When i stood up outside the cab, i noticed that my skirt had rode all the way up the back (happens) and was sticking at my ass which is quite well shaped -ive been complimented. So i just slowly readjusted my skirt and let the driver have a last look before walking into my house...boy, was he stunned! he even took awhile before driving off! haha...nauty me!

No comments: