Sunday, February 1, 2009

Strawberry Shortcake Janis

Strawberry Shortcake Janis
by singaporeplayboy

This morning, I have to wake Janis up. She is a really spoil brat at bed. I pull her out of my bed, the moment I turned, she scoot under the blanket for another quick snooze. No wonder retail line suits her. She doesn't have to report to work until 11am.

At last, she awoken, fresh eyed sitting in the middle of my king sized bed, stretching and yawning. I felt that I am having a hard on watching her like this. She is so fresh and young and bubbly. Reminds me of Strawberry Shortcake. YUMMY!

We had another round of sex in bed before I hauled her and myself into the bathroom to shower. In there, I almost had her again if not for the fact, I am running late for work and number two, she is complaining that her nether region hurts due to not enough foreplay and lubricate.

I dropped her off at the nearest MRT station before making my way to work. With all my thoughts on Janis, young bubbly, little Janis.

We talked along the way as I drove her to the station. I discovered that she is only 19 years old (and I always thought that she is at least 21 or 22) and she comes from a family of 5. She is the youngest of 3 sisters and 1 brother. She isn't very fond of studying, dropping out of Hua Yi Secondary School after barely passing N level. Her aspiration is to open her own boutique one day which is likely why she chose to work retail line.

I am going out tonight with my buddy Andy tonight. He text me to say that he will be bringing some babe to the club tonight.

I can't wait....

No comments: