Friday, February 6, 2009

Geraldine & Olivia (G.O)

I showed up a little late at Balaclava and Geraldine was (as usual) impatiently waiting for me. We sat and drank red wine and chill. We talked about our past and the new changes in our life. It was midnight when she suggested going to her place – an apartment at Queens she bought with her last year bonus plus a little savings. As we both drove, we agreed to meet at the front of her condo.

When we reached her unit, I was surprised to hear loud booming music blaring from inside. Its a wonder the neighbors did not complain.

The moment I stepped in, my eyes feasted on a nude young lass dancing and gyrating to the loud techno music in the midst of shocking pink furry cushions and white carpet flooring.

I stepped back a bit and knocked into Geraldine who was trying to lock up her gate. I guess she saw my shocked expression and started giggling non stop. The nude one stopped and simply turned away to switch off her stereo and turned around to face me again, this time with a elfish grin on her face.

Geraldine finally stopped giggling and introduces us. She is Geraldine's girlfriend and yes, my ex has become a lesbian, cohabiting with another female fatale. I had to ask Geraldine did I play a part in it (pushing her to becoming lesbian). It's a relieve that it wasn't me but her ex husband. She actually got herself married!!! Their marriage was annulled for some reasons she didn't want to reveal. That period was the hardest time in her life and she swore that she didn't want to see or go near another dick. And in turn, she seeks women. For Companion and Pleasure.

Olivia is really enjoying looking me up and down while giving me her elfish grins. She is seated opposite me while Geraldine is seating beside me on the couch. Yes, at this point she is still naked like it is the most natural thing in the world to bare all. While Geraldine is an F cup in her department, she is has really small perky breasts. What's amazing I guess is that she has really pink nipples.... I find that rare in Singaporean girls. She has short hair like Geraldine, cropped til you can see her skull. And very green eyes. (Contact lens) With her sharp features, she could be mistaken for an elf on the street. All she's missing is a pair of pointed ears.

When Geraldine got up from her seat to open another bottle of red wine, Olivia slinked over and sat on my lap while whispering what she like to do with Geraldine when they are alone together. I couldn't help my budge. I couldn't help that my hands soon found their way to her breasts. I couldn't help it when Geraldine took my pants off.

We last for about an hour and a half. I drove home and reached my place a little after 4am.

This morning, I woke up with a hang over and almost thought that that was a dream.

Until I found 2 photos with 3 of us frolicking each other in my handphone.

No comments: