Saturday, February 21, 2009

Rebecca and her Gift

Rebecca is totally besotted with me. She will want to meet me every single day for lunch. Last Friday, I met her over drinks in the evening and she wore a really sexy little black number with plunging neckline where you could see her puppies bounced with delight as she took another breath or walk another step.

We met at St James Power Station for some light evening drinks when she slide me a little box wrapped in a rose coloured paper.

R: For you..

Me: Huh? What for?

R: For being nice to me. For being a friend.

Me: Friendship has no price, Rebecca.

R: I know. Something to say I appreciate you.

She insisted that I keep the present and not to open it until I reached home. After I bade goodbye to her at St James Power Station, I tore the wrapper and open the box to reveal a IWC Da Vinci Chronograph watch.

Later Andy reveal to me that he doesn’t think Singapore carries this model.

On Tuesday as I met her over at Raffles Place over lunchtime to thank her for her expensive gift, she slides her hand across and pulls me over to plant her lips firmly on mine.

R: There… You thanked me.

Me: Er….. (Blush)

R: (smile)

Everything went haywire from them. We had to find a isolated multi storey carpark in the midst of office buildings and humped our way to sheer orgasm in her BMW. There and then I discover her breasts are the real thing, no fakes.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Cool, looking forward man, this one is the hottest and most forbidden in IMHO...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discuss
ions-about-sex/49860-my-favourite-sex-stories.html