Thursday, February 12, 2009

Oooooo Ms Slutty

Just sent off Millie to the airport yesterday. She is going back into the arms of her BBB. Her parents tried very hard to get her to hang around til Chinese New Year. But she prefers to go back and when the time comes she will fly back again. I think they just agreed with her. Especially now the situation is so tense.

Millie had a huge huge argument with her mum who is holding the purse strings. Her mother wants her to settle down with me within this year. Yes, her parents still think we are a couple. Millie who was in a bad mood that day due to her PMS, was spoiling for a fight. So both of them was screaming their heads off. The lucky thing was that I was not there to witness the horrifying scene.

After that, Millie just slammed the door to her mum's face and stalked to my apartment. She did not go back to her parents place and went on crashing into mine til she could find the next ticket to London.

Ms Slutty called me in the middle of the night just as I have reached home after seeing Millie off. She whining over the phone, wanting to get me to drive down to Zouk to pick her up. I refused, making some lame excuses my tired brain could think of. I went back to bed. The next minute I know, my condo security guard called me saying a half drunk lady is looking for me and refusing to leave. I went to meet a half crazed woman with her skirt hiked up to expose her butt and screaming vulgarities to the amused guard.

I have to half carried half dragged her back to my place.

She reward me for my effort by giving me a very good head. Really very good. She really knows what she is doing, man. Got to give it to her. I suspect she was acting tipsy but instantly forgive her as she was releasing the stress that was building up in me for the whole week. Work sucks!

She even cook a mean breakfast this morning in just her bra and thongs. I woke up to the smell of eggs and fried bacon instead of waking up to sex. I wandered into the kitchen and there she was half naked with the frying pan. My manhood immediately awoke and demanded attention. I couldn't believe I actually humped someone over the stove. I came behind her and just pulled away her thongs and aim neatly.....Wham!!! In he goes.

Breakfast was forgotten as we did another tumble between the sheets.

But as usual, girls want more.......

She: You got steady?
Me: (mumbling as I was eating her breakfast)
She: Do you have a girlfriend?
Me: Nope. (Already guessing where this conversation is heading)
She: Why not? You are an eligible bachelor, what.....
Me: (groan) Not interested....
She: Is it because the girls in past were not interesting?
(When she sense that I am ignoring her)
She: I can be very interesting..... (There and then, she dropped whatever top she is wearing and thrust her big boobs at me. I sat there transfixed as she dropped herself onto my lap.)

Breakfast was forgotten once again......

No comments: