Saturday, February 14, 2009

Preparations of catching Ms Devil

Eleenia is giving me the hard way to get through to her cousin and I don't even even know is it 100% Ms Devil.

Geraldine had a wonderful idea.. She is going to throw some sort of Valentine's Day party at her place so she will invite Eleenia and her cousin. We got excited talking about it and decide to go for the idea. I ask the guys out to help out the preparation. We had a meeting over coffee at Starbucks last night.

Andy and Aysha would be in charge of the food. We discussed on whether to have a sit down dinner or a buffet. In the end, it was a pass around tray food kind of thing where you will eat finger food while talking to someone else and tapping your feet to the music at the same time. Aysha promised it will be a bit of fusion mix. (Read: Japanese sushi + Western pastries + Chinese dim sum).

Marky. He is in charge of inviting people who are interesting. Mixture of life and such. He is very good at it. I have been to some of the wild parties he threw at Aussie. He brought stars, actors, wannabes who just brought the house down with their extreme partying ways. He is also in charge with music. He thought of inviting one of his friend who happens to be a DJ. See, he know everybody.

Geraldine will be deciding on the deco. She will provide with lots of furry red cushions, feather boas, lava lamps, heart shaped candle holders, aromatherapy stuff. Especially the party is held at her house. She will be going shopping this Saturday to buy all the necessities. We decide to make her living room as cheesy as possible. Haha!

And me? Besides turning up in my best. I am also in charge of getting everyone drunk. I am the booze man. I will pick my selections from the finest wine to the hardest liquor.

Oh boy, I can't wait.

Millie sounded a tad disappointed she is not in Singapore. She is complaining alot about her BBB now. Like how his habits begin to irritate her instead of amuse her. How she is losing her identity to him. how she got no friends over there. How bloody cold the weather is. How British people can't swear properly. Even reveals that she intend to break up with him once the next available guy comes along.

I know Millie. She is a big softie at heart. She won't do that to BBB even if he beats her up.

The moment I put down the phone with her. Olivia calls me.

O: I heard you guys are throwing a bash.
Me: Yup.
O: Am I invited?
Me: Huh? We don't need to invite you, Olivia. You live there, remember?
O: Then why the fuck am I not in the preparations?

Good Point.

We didn't thought of including Olivia in the first place. I mean she will be there of course. She lives there with Geraldine. Geraldine thinks that Olivia is a bit too undependable to rely on her to do any particular task.

Olivia sulked big time. She whined and she begged. After consulting Geraldine, who is deafen by Oliva's screaming. "She whines to you but she screams at me" We decided that we'll need to have after dinner entertainment. So Olivia was assigned to pick some love cheesy movie DVD as after dinner entertainment. This will be where we will laugh our heads off while sipping our poison of the night and couples could snuck in the corners of the room for some lovey dovey make out.

With this task bestowed to her, Olivia immediately went to movie frenzy and started to source out for the best and most suitable titles.

At least she is happy. Because she didn't know this was derived from Geraldine and my idea to catch Ms Devil.

No comments: