Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A little holiday with Rebecca Part 3

I woke up the next morning with Mae's blowjob. She is really good at it.



After she had her "breakfast", she brought me mine in bed. A good full American breakfast. As I tucked in, she said she would get prepared and dressed for lunch and suggested I dressed casually.



After I placed aside the empty plate, I took a long bath, still thinking about last night. I was dressed in my Polo Ralph polo tee and a casual Nike slacks when there was a knock on my door. I opened it to find Mae dressed prettily in a dainty yellow sundress that ends at her knee, holding a picnic basket. She asked me whether would I like to go on a picnic with her. Since its been a long time since I picnic, I know I would love it.



We walked out into the forest, gratefully with trees that shaded us from the afternoon sun. She found a little patch under a huge old tree and laid the mat across and set up the food while I took a short stroll slightly away from the patch. All around me was trees, trees and again trees. When I went back, what I saw was a spread before me. There was roast beef, grilled salmon, chicken salad, bread rolls, fresh fruits and two bottle of prenium red wine. I am so being pampered.



After clearing most of the food and the wine, she and me laid down taking a short nap under the tree. Slightly after 4pm, she woke me up with a kiss and started to undress herself. The sight of Mae's body shone under the sunlight and the thrill of making love to her out in the open in the day had me so turned on.



So had she as I had to stifled her screams by pressing my mouth against hers.



Later, we slowly strolled back to my room. She suggested we go and take a dip in the swimming pool before dinner. She went back to get her bikini and to meet me at the swimming pool. When we was outside the house, we met a few couples but I never saw Rebecca.



Mae reappeared wearing a little bronze bikini. I was glad there was quite a number of couple either by the pool sunbathing or in the pool swimming. Otherwise, I think this will be the next place I take Mae again. Not that anyone cared actually. We did a few leisure laps before going before to my room.



In my room, there was already another bottle of the finest red wine. As I was already rather heady with the earlier drinks and the late afternoon sun, I decided only to have a tiny bit. As I lay on my bed with myself propped up and swirling my wineglass. Mae decided to entertain me by dancing and twirling herself around the bed post used as a dance pole to silent music. As she stripped down to bare, I grabbed her and pushed myself on her from behind. Her shreks and giggles turned into moans.



After that, she went away again, promised to turn up at my door at 8pm. I took a little nap again. All this sex was amazing but happily draining.



This time, the dinner was also fantastic. As it was the last night, I was actually debating to skip the dinner and spend the time with Mae. But I couldn't be rude to the host hence I went. We was served Braised Leg of Lamb with Herbs and Spices and Broccoli and Avocado Salad with citrus vinaigrette, ending with a absolutely delicious Peach Soufflé. I saw some of the guests was missing, Rebecca included.



After dinner, the host thanked us with a toast. Some of the guys retreated into the library but most of the guests went back to their room. As I did, I saw Mae was already naked on the balcony admiring silently at the night sight. I took her from behind at the balcony and one more time in the showers before we laid sated across the bed.



My last thought was I really don't want to go home...



To be continue...

No comments: