Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bony Marilyn

Bony Marilyn
by singaporeplayboy

Saturday morning.

Blogging happily away at my laptop. Millie called yesterday to tell me she is flying home tomorrow. Ahhh.. I have cleared my entire schedule for her arrival. I am going to pick her up at the airport tomorrow.

I have just sent Marilyn home after picking up my car. She is the girl that Andy called “babe”, Andy's client. In fact, she is one of Andy's biggest clients. Don't ask me how she ended up in my bed. She just did. I only could recall...

Thursday night.

I asked Siu Siu out on a dinner date however she told me she is going back to Malaysia that night. My heart dropped to the lowest degree. Heavens can't be playing this kind of trickery on me!! Fortunately, she reveal that she is just going back for 3 days and she will catch up with me on Monday when she will be back in town. Phew! For a moment, I thought I lost my catch there. Hehee!

Janis has gone back to try to work things out with her parents. I totally pushed her in that direction. Its for her own good and mine. Sorry to say but Janis isn't the kind of girl I would settle down with. Erhmm.. In fact, I don't even know whether I would want to settle down in the first place. And she is too young to move out of her parents' wings to stay out on her own. With her naivety and bubbly character, she would land herself in the hands of con men, like me. Haha!

Andy called me after work to see if I want to hang out tonight.

A: “Dude, you wanna go out tonight?”
Me: “Huh? Why not?”
A: “Let's go to Chimes for a drink.”
Me: “Hey, I thought you will be out with your gf tonight..”
A: “Don't talk about her. She is fuming mad now.”
Me: “What happen, dude?”
A: “Remember Siu Siu's friend?”
Me: “Yep. Your client.”
A: “Uh-huh. Bloody idiot called me 5 times in the middle of the night.”
Me: “No wonder.. Aysha would be angry.”

Aysha is Andy's long time girlfriend. Both of them have been dating around for so long no one remembers when they started seeing each other. She is a Japanese-Chinese mix doll with really sharp features and big round watery eyes that really remind you of Japanese porcelain doll. However, beauty comes with a huge flaw. Aysha is a big huge jealous factory. She is also known for her flying temper that kept Andy on a tight leash. If not for the fact, I knew Andy longer and I once played an important role in getting the two of them together, Aysha would gladly banned him from contacting me. She always chided me that I am a bad influence for Andy. However, Aysha has been hanging around for so long till I treat her like my own sister.

Anyway, that night were just me and Andy chilling out with a couple of beers at Chimes. The real man to man talk. He really wants to get Marilyn off his back but he can't offend her too. She is one of Andy's advertising agency biggest clients. She is the marketing director of some MNC big shit. I know Andy very well, he hasn't slept with Marilyn. In fact, he goes home to Aysha every night! Nah, he doesn't have the guts nor heart to do shit behind Aysha's back.

So I told him I will try to talk to Marilyn and get her to chill off Andy.

Yesterday night.

I met up with Marilyn for a couple of drinks at Mohammad Sultan because she couldn't make it for dinner but she insists to meet me up for an hour or two for drinks. Two hours became four hours and before both of us knew it, it was closing time. I couldn't even walk straight after that. I guess both of us must have gotten into a cab and landed in my house.

I can't even remember fucking Marilyn. All I knew is that I woke up to her face in front of my groin, giving me a blowjob. Ahhhh…. That is my favorite alarm clock in the morning.

She doesn't remember sleeping with me but she woke up feeling really horny and decides to give me a pleasant morning surprise. What a surprise!

After that, we took a cab down to where I last parked my car. I sent her straight home after that. Before alighting, she insisted that she wants to see me again. My thoughts immediately went to Siu Siu. As if she could read my mind, she hinted that she would not spoil my chances of chasing her friend. She just wants to have some fun with me.

My opinion? Crazy woman. Crazy world.

Can't wait for Millie to come back to stabilize my world.

No comments: