Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Starting with Ms Devil

Since V day, I and Ms Devil had been over the phone on and off for a few days. Keeping my phone lines jammed. So much so Millie is complaining that she couldn't get through. She is threatening to come home the very next time she couldn't locate me on the phone. I think she is just plain jealous that I have found Ms Devil. Haha!

I feel Ms Devil isn't the kind of girl that I could fuck and run. If you ask me whether she will be turning into someone serious I too can't put a finger to it. She is special. special in her very own way.

During the few conversations we had, she knows I am a Casanova by nature and I kept a detailed blog about my sex adventure. Somehow, I just felt like I need to be truthful to her. She didn't really kicked up a ruckus about it. She just asked to keep her name out of it. In which, I have done so.

We met for dinner at Suntec yesternite and then proceed to Esplande for a cool walk down the river. Her hand in mine, I felt blissfully happy. Ms Devil is very good conversationlist. And her laughter just seems to capture the wind. Letting it swirl around my ears.

I think I am in love!!!

We ended up in my apartment with very very satisfying sex. We had it continuously for 4 hours non stop with neither of us feeling exhausted. The satisfying part is seeing her brown curls on my bare chest and her eyes drooping off to a soundless sleep, her beatiful long legs curl up at the side, her slender arms wrapped around me.

And I though maybe I couldn't have the chance to bring her home. You see, Millie is supposed to be home for Chinese New Year. And when she is home, she'll stayed over at my place. Of course, great sex included. But with her around, I couldn't possibly bring Ms Devil home. She is not into that kind. Besides, I wouldn't want to share her at all.

Fortune smiled upon me and Millie did not come home instead her parents flew to London to see their precious daughter. Millie of course was in a panicky mood (hence the threatening to come back immediately if the phone is engaged again) and she had to put her parents up in a hotel far away from BBB's place. Her mother can never know she is dating a Caucasian, she will kill Millie out of inheritence. Plus that BBB is a good for nothing.

So I got Ms Devil to stay with me for a few night as both of us had the whole week off. Yes, we are celebrating Chinese New Year in our own style.

3 comments:

Michael said...

Hi, really cool blog u hv here... It good tt peeps like u r archiving singapore sex stories under one blog. easier to read some more... can u pinging ppl on sammyboy or other SG forums. I tink its a neat idea. Also, u shld upload stories like

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/49860-my-favourite-sex-stories.html

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/115742-my-auntie-i.html

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/113105-my-very-timid-sexual-encounters.html

SG Erotica said...

thanks for the links to such good stories! i will start on them when i finish the current series

Michael said...

Cool, looking forward man, this one is the hottest and most forbidden in IMHO...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discuss
ions-about-sex/49860-my-favourite-sex-stories.html