Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Millennium

Millennium
by singaporeplayboy

I haven't been blogging much.. Or even touching my laptop a lot. Except for going into a few forums here and there. I haven't been at work too. Since Monday.

BECAUSE MILLIE IS IN TOWN! Woohoo!

I took 2 days medical leave on Monday and Tuesday and 2 days leave on Wednesday and Thursday. Got to come into work today to clear some of my stuff and emails. It also gives me the privacy of able to surf the net alone. Millie likes to hog my laptop all the time, skyping with her Caucasian guys.

Millie is my soul mate, my sanity and my lover. We are fuck buddies. I have known her since we are in our teens. I have been there to lend my shoulders when her guys dump her and she has been there with comfort food when my work is in a rut. I can't really remember how we got started, if we got started at all. Its just that she understands my play-thingy while I know her fooling around. Well, birds of the same feathers do flock together! Haha!

We have silence golden rules which either of us will break. Rules like I will not brag in front of her of my recent gals or I will not compare her with others and vice versa. I will ignore my phone if Millie is around. To give her enough respect. She will not step a foot out of my house without me and live and breathe the same air as me til the day we have to part again. When she is back in Singapore (usually for a week or less), she will bunk at my place. She hates to go back to her own home until absolutely have to and if so, she will dragged me along with her. When we are indoor at my home, we seldom leave the bed. We would make love til we are both out of our minds, we would then snuggled under the blankets with my air con full blast til we are fully energized then the cycle will repeat itself. I lost count how many times in a day we fucked.

I just sent Millie off yesterday. She was bound for Thailand for a week before bouncing her butt off to London again. Her latest boyfriend is living as some kind of pottery artist there. Its not very often I get to be with Millie because she is a jet setter. She loves to travel around the world and it helps that she actually comes from a wealthy family too, with her as the only daughter. But don't call her Princess. I did once and I got cold shoulder from her for a month. Shivers!

So she doesn't have to work for a living as her family is able to provide for her. Her dad is a meek little old fellow, often spending his days with clients at the various golf courses here and in Malaysia. Her mother is a feisty strong woman in her 50s running the family textile business with a golden rod. Millie once reveals to me that her mother is keeping a young teenager as a toy boy and even bought him a condo!! I have met both of them because Millie wants them to stop nagging at her to get married. She came up with a plan and presents me as her boyfriend. This way she gets to do whatever she wants without the nagging involved.

Millie is her nick for Millennium. No kidding! Her mother thought it was a strong powerful name when she decided to name her only daughter that. Ended up becoming a joke of the century. Anyways, she freak out when she went into my laptop history and found out that I started a blog. Worse still, she found out that I have been blogging about her. She made me swear that I will never reveal her photo online. Damn!

Millie has beautiful body paired with voluptuous creamy breasts (D cups, I have bought her lingerie before). I could lie on her two soft pillows and never get up. She has a little tummy, very little. That really sexed me up. Furthermore, she tattooed her name: Millennium just right smack above her mound. She is really fair and I guess that is why the Caucasian men always drool after her.

Its not that she doesn't like Singaporean men, she dated quite a few in her earlier years. However, according to her, they were kind of disappointing. All of them wants to tied her down and marry her and have her to bear their kids. The image of her wearing an apron in an oily kitchen with 2 screaming kids running around her and her man plopping down on the crouch in front of the TV with a beer in one hand and a remote control in the other does not appeal to her. In fact, it disgusts her. Her dream is to be on an isolated island with her man and dream their life away.

How practical is that huh?

Anyway, her love of her life doesn't last very long. She would change her men like seasons. One from France, next one from South Africa and the other one from Ohio, USA. I can never keep track like she always complain that she can never keep track of mine and we would laugh it off.

Speaking of my record... I have not been answering my calls since Millie is here. Siu Siu called 3 times, Janis called 4 times and message twice and the worst is Marilyn, she called me 7 times and message 5 times in all. All these girls must think that I totally disappear from the face of the earth! Luckily, none of them came up to my place. Even they did, they wouldn't able to get in. Thanks to the tight security I have at my condo.

I spoke briefly with Janis. She was pretty pissed at me but she was pacified by me. I didn’t really want to continue with Janis because she is getting too sticky with me plus she still has problems with her family and such. If she sense that, she didn't imply it.

I called Siu Siu but her mobile phone is switched off so I contact Marilyn and she told me that Siu Siu went back to Malaysia for the weekend. I was hammered by her to agree to meet tonight for dinner.

Well, got to go and prepare for Marilyn...

No comments: