Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ms Slutty & Ms Devil

Christmas Eve - The first thing that comes to mind is parties.

Just this month alone, I have been invited to 7 Dinner and Dance, 3 preChristmas parties, 5 Christmas parties, 2 post Christmas parties and 6 ( and still counting) NYE parties.
I have to turn down 50% of them due to heavy workload or because I can't be in 2 places at the same time. Even if I am David Blaine.

My Christmas Eve 2006 - A small homely Christmas bash was thrown at Aysha's place where we gather around to sample her burnt turkey and uncooked mashed potatos. First time I got to see Andy in an apron, nearly freaked me out. My good buddy has become house-husbanded. HAHA! All together 5 of us good friends finished 3 bottles of red wine in the early evening and headed down to MOS for some happening time.

We spent some more time drowning ourselves silly with alcohol when Andy nudged me at the ribs to signal me to look over his side.

Ms Devil!!!!!!!!!

She was dressed in really tiny skirt and high boots, swaying side to side to the beat of the music. Surrounded with friends, you can tell she was having a high time. I am so memerised by her brown curls and swaying motion that I did not notice someone was tapping my shoulder to get my attention.

I turned around to face a very (seriously it was VERY) slutty looking girl, tapping her finger on my shoulder.

Me: Har?
She: You are XXX rite?
Me: Nope. Got the wrong person.
She: Oh. (pause for a while) Wanna dance?
Me: No. Not really. (The fact is that my eyes was glued tightly to the swaying ass of Ms Devil even though I was talking to perhapes the most sluttish looking woman I have seen in my life)
She: Oh, comeon dance with me!

Since she was very insistent and I wouldn't like to let a lady down. I danced with her but still my eyes was glued to Ms Devil as if I am under her spell.

She: Your steady ah?
Me: Har? Nope.
She: Good.
Me: Why good?
She: Because you are mine tonight. (Then she threw back her head and gave a throaty laugh.... Evil..)

After two songs, I excused myself on the pretext wanting to locate my friends. She went on a mission to get us drinks. I went back to the group, all of them looked pretty sloshed. And there was still one untouched red wine on the table. What a waste.... Then I felt the insistent tapping on shoulder again....I turned around prepared to give a sacastic remark when I came face to face with Ms Devil.

Ms Devil: Opps. I've got the wrong person. I thought you are my friend.
Me: Haha. Its alright.
Ms Devil: I am so sorry. But you look familiar.
Me: (Heart beating faster....) Ms Devil.
Ms Devil: Oh. Hahaha! Mr Zorro?
Me: Yup. (Nodded happily) You remembered....
Ms Devil: I even remember somthing else... (smiled shyly) Anyways, Merry Christmas!!!

At that moment, she made her move and planted a long kiss on my lips in midst of the popping and cheering. Yes, it has past midnight. She stolen my Christmas kiss.

Then Ms Devil disappear again. Running towards the direction of the restroom.

I let her disappear from my life again.

Ms Slutty came back with a pout on her face.
She: I thought you said she is not your girl.
Me: She is not.
She: Really?
Me: Yes.

The rest is history like they said. Ms Slutty and I ended up in my home in a total state of drunkness. I cannot even remember what happened my to my friends. Neither can they remember much. We are all pretty sloshed.

No comments: