Monday, February 16, 2009

The V Party (part 2)

I was making small talks with Ms Devil when I first learned her name but I will still called her Ms Devil here. Apparently, she lives quite near my place and she works as a childcare teacher. Its hard to imagine what a hottie teacher she will make. How fortunate are her students. She said teaching is her passion and she adores small kids.

Eleenia is kept busy throughout the party. While spinning music, Mr DJ was making eyes at Eleenia. Which he is the one of the many few to do that. I guess with all the music he has been spinning, he must be quite deaf in his ears to put up with eleenia's incessive chatter. When I told that to Aysha much later, she warned me that Eleenia could very be my future cousin-in-law.

Then in the midst of food in my mouth and listening to the smoothing tones of Ms Devil's voice, Geraldine came up to us and nudge me out of Ms Devil's listening ears. Olivia is missing in action. We had forgotten about Olivia in the heat of the action and now when everyone has more or less settled down and things are running on their own, then we realised not one of us had seen Olivia for the whole night!!! That is the fourth heart stopping moment - she is suppose to get us DVD entertainment!!!

Geraldine tried calling her on her mobile phone but unable to locate her. Fortunately, one half of the gay couple had suggested to play games, drinking games. So like a bunch of teenagers, we said around on the rug and started playing Truth or Dare which in the later part of the game moved into more X-rated Truth or Dare. (no clothes was shedded in the game just too much information)

By the end of the evening, Olivia was still nowwhere to be found. The gay couple and surfer dude left much early. Eleenia was found snogging with Mr DJ on one of the armchair. Marky was slow dancing with Geraldine. Andy and Aysha was finger feeding each other with left over food and whispering sweet nothings to each other. And Ms Devil was snuggling with me on the rug side by side, both of us were exploring each other's personalities and likes and dislikes.

There was so many heart stopping moments, I thought I would died of heart attack. Neverless, I met Ms Devil, know her real name, properly introduce myself and most importantly, exchanged phone numbers.

I'd say the party was a success!!!

(btw if any of you are wondering where Olivia disappear to... she reappear the following afternoon sheepishly forgotten everything about the party. She drunk at Double O and spent the night at some guy's pad.)

No comments: