Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Boobsy Wendy and Ms Devil

I had drinks with Marky and Andy over at St James last night. Both of them (my very good buddies) figured out I am in some deep shit. Here goes the conversation...

A: Bud, you look love stuck, man...
Me: Me?
M: Yeah, dude. So you mange to bonk her?
A: Then you get her out of your system.
Me: You are talking about Ms Devil?
A: Who esle but her? Look, I know she is gorgeous and sexy...
Me: Plus good in bed..
M: (groan) but ain't it too early for you to give up the whole jungle for a single coconut tree?
A: (his turn to groan) Well, look... Marky's right.
Me: Oh please.... I am not saying I am giving my status or anything yet. Plus she knows what kind of guy I am.
M: When is the last time you bed other girls other then her...
Me: Ehhh....
A: Since way before Vday man. He was getting over Ms Slutty.
Me: Oy!!! I wasn't in a relationship with her.
M: Prove it, man.. (nodding towards something)

I looked into his direction and right into his path was this enchanted creature. Very pretty, very boobsy. Her boobs alone could be the centre of attraction. I bet she could balance a few books on that perky puppies. Already just by looking at her, my desire starting to awaken. She seems to sense that all 3 of us are staring at her. She gave us a grin and started to walk over.

She: Buy me a drink?
Me: Sure. Whatcha having?
She: Sex on the beach.

That does it. We kept piling her with drinks and she kept entertaining us with her butt humping our legs and her pressing of her body on us. Even Andy got the special treatment from her.

At the end of the night, Marky left with another girl he picked up at the bar counter. Andy went home to his Aysha while my duty is to send her home.

Wendy was dead drunk by the time we walked to my car. I had to let her puke her guts out before letting her into the car. Meaning I was standing aside watching her kneeling over a drain for half an hour.

Lucky for me, she lived very close. Within 15 mins, we got to her block of flat. The moment the car stopped, she was all over me like a slut. Her boobs were freed from her tiny top and daggling inches from my face. I could smell alcohol, sweat and her perfume. She pressed her breasts to my face and I have to pushed her away to catch my breath. Damn! I am almost suffocated by her puppies.

Without thinking, I pushed her out of the car and made my way home. In my mind, I was thinking of Ms Devil. I got to my handphone and instructed her to make her way to my place. Within minutes, I was freshly showered and with a glass of red wine in my hands, waiting for Ms Devil to turn up.

She turned up dressed in a tiny tee and shorts, looking weary. I drew her into my arms and made love with her. Gosh, I am willing to give up the whole jungle because of her. I gave up the boobsy girl. I gave up the chance to fuck another conquest.

All because of Ms Devil. What power she has over me....

No comments: