Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oh Olivia!!

Olivia, Olivia what am I going to do with you?

She turned up unexpectantly yesterday night. Drunk as hell. She was wearing a pair of blue demin shorts and an over sized white man shirt. Her hair is wet and her make up smeared. Her shirt was not properly done up thus exposing her pink nipple playing peek-a-boo.

Fortunate for me, Ms Devil was not sleeping over yesterday. Otherwise, hell would unfurl.

I got no choice but to invite Olivia in. She promised to stay on the sofa while I called Geraldine for help. Geraldine answered the phone in a super sleepy sexy voice. I hung up after she promised to rush down to my place immediately.

The moment I turned around, there she was. Still on the sofa. But naked. Strewed across the floor was the remaining of her clothes.

What can I do? I am a full red blooded human being. I got so aroused that I could feel my manhood straining at my boxers. Olivia is really sexy. And with that attitude of hers, its impossible for any guys to resist her. Unless they are gays of course.

I walked over to the sofa and she pulled me towards her. Very soon, she was rubbing her nubile body against me. Me in my boxers only. Gosh! She rode on me with my boxers still on, manhood still safe within the thin cloth. She is acting as if I am in her, making wild sex. My manhood is straining and begging to be released.

I did not know how long she continued her act and I continued gritting my teeth while in a dreamy state. The moment my doorbell buzzed, she got up and got dressed and act as if nothing happened and open the door for Geraldine.

Geraladine sensed something is wrong, she gave me a puzzled look over however she did not asked much and brought Olivia home.

As for me? Relieved that I do not consider that as cheating afterall I did nothing to participate nor encourage. And we did not have sex.

In the end, I took a cold shower.

No comments: