Monday, February 9, 2009

Holiday Day 13

Arrived in London. Bloody cold. I can tell its been raining non stop here. Urgh! Hate the weather.

Millie drove up to the airport with a Mini Cooper. Kinda cute if not for the big hairy gorilla squeezing at the back. Her boyfriend - BBB. I have already protested over the phone, if BBB is going to be around, I will not step into their house even for a moment. Anyways, Millie ensured me that her BBB is only to be only here til this afternoon before flying off again somewhere to meet his buyer.

So as a gentleman who is about to have sex with his girl, I treated them lunch at a nearby cafe. Watching BBB wolfed down his burger actually made me nauseous. I told Millie that when BBB is out of earshot. She chided me saying that I was biased against him. I guess I have to admit that. Not that I was hateful towards all Millie's past ex. I was actually quite chummy with one or two of them. Its just that this BBB has a history of hurting my Millie. She gave me a brotherly peck for being so worried about her.

After lunch, he part us farewell as his agent came and picked him up. We continue our drive towards Millie's house. Apparently, BBB is doing quite good with his pottery and arts to able to afford a nice two storey house in a safe well lit neighbourhood.

The moment I placed my luggage on the floor, Millie grabbed me by the collar and we tumbled onto the conch. Boy, was she staved for sex. We did not even get out clothes off. I just lifted her skirt up and pushed her thongs aside, upzipped my pants and inserted it. And boy, could she moan. I almost forgot how good she feels.

After that, I was sent to the showers while she prepared some snacks for me. I didn't really had enough at the cafe. Told you that gorilla made me nauseous. Urgh!

I wrapped my bottom with a woolly towel and got out of the toilet. She greeted me naked holding a plate of whipped cream and declared this is going to be my "teatime". Whoa!

She spread some over her breasts and some more at her nether regions. I got down on my knees and began hungrily licking and devouring her completely. With all the licking and sucking, I managed to make her soared at least 3 times before she came on top of me and ride me hard. While she ride, her phone actually rang. Without stopping a beat, she grabbed the phone and answered it. From the conversation, I could tell its the BBB on the line with her. As she pumped me up and down, she was telling him that she was masturbating thinking about him. Its like 3 way tele conferencing sex, man!! Haha! He came. I could hear him moaning loud on the phone. Then Millie threw the phone down and came together with me.

The rest of the day, we just sit and mope around the house because it started raining again and its too cold to do anything else but cuddle in front of the tube.

No comments: