Sunday, February 8, 2009

Holiday day 5

We all sat in the bumpy speedboat where it was a ride out to the opea seas. Its so good to feel the wind in my face. Lucky, I brought sunscreen lotion with me otherwise I would be burned to death. The sun was so scorning hot.

On the speedboat was this beautiful Caucasian girl with long blondie locks and icy blue eyes. She kept looking back at me and giving me inviting smiles. As a polite Singaporean, I smiled back in response.

Upon reaching our destination, everyone started to strip and drop into the cool clear waters. Let me tell you it feels great to swim and dance with the fishes!!

The girl actually swarm very near to me and bump once or twice into me. We ended up swiming further away from the group and swarm hand in hand. Later back on the boat, I learnt her name - Rose. She is from Sweden backpacking with her best friend. However, her best friend chickened out from coming with her. So she ended up alone. Ahhhh, my good fortune.

When we landed on the shore late evening, she invited me to meet herself and her friend at the nearby bar. We agree to meet at a later time and we separated to get ourselves showered and changed.

We met for drinks later and ended up drinking quite alot. Her friend, Kristy is HOT, HOT, HOT! She is full figured and dressed really to kill and best of all, she is an asian. Kristy is an ABC (American Borned Chinese) with a deep deep cleavage. Yummmy! Both girls are fighting for my attention. Its like having one Ying and the other Yang.

Much later, Rose complained that the night is too stiffy for her and she wants to head out to some party of hers. Kristy pouted but went along anyway. I tagged along with them like a pup with everlasting drooling.

The party was happenning, man! There are about 15 people or so. Under a house within walking distant from my hotel. The booze is free flow all the way, so is the party drugs. I being the true blue Singaporean, never touch a single pill but I highly suspect that they drugged the drinks too.

Otherwise, how could you explain that I was in and out of daze for 3 days. Spending the whole 3 days in the house.

I could only remember having sex with Kristy, then Rose, then Rose and another girl, then Kristy and Rose....

I remember drifting in and out of sleep. Kristy teasing me that I was wild and naughty. I couldn't remember at all!?!

K: You naughty naughty prick... (Giggle and twirling her hair, sitting there half naked)
Me: Huh? What?
K: You don't remember, do you? (Giggle louder with her breasts bouncing up and down)
K: (to Rose) He doesn't remember, man!
Rose joined us at the bed.
R: Darling.... You were wild and sexy. You were so ahhhhh.....heavenly. (putting her middle finger into her mouth, sucking it so sexily)
Me: Huh? What happened? (getting a hard on)
K: See! He doesn't remember, man. Oh gosh!
R: You were all over this girl. (Turn to Kristy) What was her name? (taking her finger out and placed into Kristy's mouth)
K: Eve or Evelyn or E something. Does it matter? (sucking so hard while looking at me)
R: Right. Eve. You were drooling over her and kissing her while she was taken by the ass by
Georgie. She was pulled away by you even before Georgie could finish his stuff.
K: Yeah, man. You should see his face. I think he almost wanting to hit you.
R: Yea, if I was him, I would hit you too.
Me: What? What did I do to her?
K: You fucked her, whatelse....
R: Forget it. He doesn't remember. (taking her finger out and turning away)
K: How can you not remember me making you come and come and come? (pouting)
Me: Well, you could always jolt back my memories. Hahahaha! (Grabbing both of them by the waist)

And we did it again....

No comments: