Saturday, February 7, 2009

Animal Olivia

was running late for my appointment with Geraldine at 10pm as I had to detour back to my office for some files. Monday meeting.. When I was about to reach Balaclava, I got a message from an unknown sender to ask me to meet her at KM8 signed off by Geraldine. I tried calling back the number but noone picks up and I tried calling Geraldine, her handphone is switched off. Perhapes her phone is running on low battery and she had to borrow someone else's.

Grumbling to myself that I have to make my way to Sentosa. That is like another bloody island! Well, when I reached KM8, I couldn't see Geraldine at all. Its easy to spot Geraldine since she is so tall and big build, you can't really miss her.

I was about to go. I am not in a beach attire, I'm in shirt and pants. And the humid weather is making my shirt stick onto my back. That is when she called out my name.

OLIVIA!

She giggled when I asked where is Geraldine. She couldn't give me a straight answer like she is high and bubbly somewhere. Hair cropped to her skull, green eyes and of course her elfish grin. She was dressed in a chili red bikini leave little for imagination and with a flimsy darker red scarf wrapped around her hips, underneath is a matching pair of chili red thongs.

She snuggled close to me and whispered that Geraldine is down with a flu. She also gently took my hand and walked away from the music and the crowd. When we got to a secluded area dark little corner, she practically yanked her top away and pull my head to her breast. Boy, did I suck hard. It was there she bend over and I took her from behind. I had to keep looking around me while my manhood did his job plus I had one hand grabbing on her hips and the other hand covering her mouth because she was moaning so hard... With the fear mixed with excitement, it was quite a mind blowing experince for me. Haven't had sex in the public since teenage years.

We went back to KM8 for more drinks later. After close to 1am, Olivia decided she had enough and wanted to go home.

She seduced me further in the carpark and this time, she rode me in my car. She is like some wild crazy animal. Plus with her crazed green eyes, its easy to mistake her for one.

Ended up both of us are exhausted. I barely could keep my eyes on the road as I drove her home and the moment I got home, I dumped myself on the sofa and snored away.

Olivia = Pure Raw Sex

No comments: