Friday, December 26, 2008

The story of my friend - Part 8

The story of my friend - Part 8
By ssc
Taken from here.


It has been 2 weeks since she has had her birthday present from me, and I'm getting very horny by now. I still have her white thong, but had not done anything with it yet.

I missed our gathering last week, and now that her boyfriend's back, I can't even ask her out. Work commitments are piling up and I'm experiencing a lack of desire for the first time in my life. Too tired to stir my brother even when I see a pretty girl, it was getting worrying and I'm starting to read up on erectile dysfunction. It is probably due to not sleeping enough, and I will probably recover when I have finished what I'm busy with right now, but I want to get some reassurance that my tool has not gone rusty. I'm usually not without offers when I go pubbing, but I just cannot be bothered right now, not even with that slutty-looking woman whom I've just turned away. So I decided to call it a night after having drunk enough to ensure I can get to sleep tonight, and headed for home.

Unexpectedly, I saw them coming out from another pub down the road - that girl with the dream butt and her asshole boyfriend - climb into a taxi. Not driving today? He must have planned to drink quite a lot today. I hailed another cab and followed them to his house which was left to him by his parents when they emigrated. A very nice place to show off to girlfriends, and a lot of privacy for them to suck up to him, probably. I cannot see much after they have staggered upstairs, so I looked around for a higher place to look. All surrounding buildings are two storey houses and the trees are not close enough, so I had to climb into his garden and up a pipe. It was a bit dangerous to be doing this considering my drunken state, but now that I finally see her again, I would not just go home without seeing her undressed again. Will they be making love? The thought of that bastard touching her made my blood boil. If I had been less drunk I would have asked myself why I had gotten so possessive over someone else's girlfriend.

After a few missteps, I finally climbed to the roof and saw her lying on a bed. This window is not far from the road so I am quite visible, I maneuvered to another window to the same bedroom that is facing the back with only trees, no prying eyes. He walked into the room with 2 glasses of water and she woke up to sip it. It was not long before they started kissing and caressing. His hand followed her leg up her skirt and was busy massaging her buttock while she pulled his shirt off but stopped him when he tugged at her top. Sighing, he went to draw the curtain at the window facing the road for privacy, and returned to her. It was fortunate that he did not bother to draw the curtains at my window, since there wouldn't be anybody to see from here. She stripped off her skirt and I was not surprised to see that her ass was mostly bare, except that the red g-string looked familiar, it was probably the one I had bought for her. They stripped off her top and his pants quickly and she was not wearing a bra underneath. Now that was surprising, since she always wears a bra when with us. Perhaps she goes commando when with just him. He rubbed her ass as she squirmed, and did not seem to be rubbing it very gently.

She tugged at his dick but he would not let her pull down his briefs, instead turned her over and slapped her ass hard. Even from outside the window I could hear the sound of his hand striking her flesh. She protested that it was painful but he struck again, and again, leaving his red handprints on her butt cheek while she struggled to get away and pleaded for him to stop. She seem to be offering to suck him but he was more interested in spanking her. He was still limp when she took him out of his underwear to suck him, and after a while lost interest and turned away, pulling his dick out of her mouth, still limp. I did not know how good her oral skills were, having been sucked by her only once, but I did not see how he could be so disinterested. She looked visibly distressed when he went to put on some loud music. Coming back to her, he gave a command and she reluctantly raised her butt till she was no longer lying on the bed but was standing beside it, bent over and gripping the bed cover. From my window I am looking at her side view, and can see both her ass and her facial expression. She dreads what is coming to her.

He stood on her other side and I had to hide myself in one corner so that he will not see me. Holding her butt firmly tucked between his hip and his arm, he stroked her butt cheek and slapped it hard, getting a cry of pain from her. Even with the music in the background I could hear her cry, though not what he said. He slapped it a few more times, landing a blow on each cheek in turn while she cried out and started sobbing. He was a muscular man, works out in the gym and his hands were the meaty and hard type. That must have hurt. He let her rest for a while and tugged at her g-string with his free hand, pulling it upwards so that the crotch of the string is digging into her pussy and ass. She squirmed some more and he spanked again. She was unprepared and her hands lost their grip on the bed, she sank down and had to push herself up again despite the pain. He continued to strike only her right butt cheek this time, and it must have hurt a lot more than when he alternated. She was crying freely in a while, the music drowning out most of the noise, and nobody would be able to hear anything outside of the house compound. I winced at the treatment. What a cruel thing to do.

He eventually dropped her and waved his hand to disperse the pain. If he feels the pain what about her? She dropped to her knee and I could see that her right cheek was very red and had palm prints all over. Crossing to the other side, he started spanking the left cheek. Her body jerked with each blow but she made no move to stop him, instead stared straight ahead and screamed her lungs out, tears flowing down her cheeks, ruining her makeup. I shook my head, but continued to watch. When I shifted my legs to avoid the cramp, I found that my dick has awakened while I was watching the spanking, to my surprise. Something about his abuse and her pain made me forget my own worries and it has erected. Keeping my eye on them, I unzipped my pants and took it out to hold in my hands. The spanking ended before long and he dropped his briefs, his dick finally erected. Has he got a problem getting it up without hurting her? Was that why he lost interest when she sucked him and needed to spank her? How did she get stuck with him? He was not particularly big, around my size, and already he had difficulty getting it up by himself. What a loser.

He pulled down her g-string to mid-thigh level and plunged his dick into her, without a condom. She cried out when his body bumped into her sore butt and when he closed his beefy hands on her butt cheeks, grabbing the red and tender flesh. She squirmed and made a lot of noise at the pain, but that seemed only to turn him on even more. He screwed harder and faster, squeezing those round cheeks and spanking them again. He did not last very long, fortunately for her, and soon discharged his load deep inside her. The sight of him in ecstacy while she sobbed made me sick. He pulled himself out and left her crying sprawled against his bed while he went to get tissue to clean himself up. After a while he came back and his fingers went to her pussy. From where I am, I could not see much, but he must have parted her lips, because I could see his white cum coming out of her, flowing down her thigh. He kissed her tender cheeks and slapped them again, causing her to cry out again.

She eventually recovered enough to suck his dick and this time managed to get it hard. Then they went for round 2 and he continued to pump her pussy with his rod, her cheeks still red and hurting. Halfway through he pulled out and said something to her. She collapsed on the bed and turned to look at him as he walked towards his desk. He came back with clothes pegs that he took from a drawer and she protested, covering her breasts with her hands and tried to get away. In her weakened state she fell from the bed and landed on her ass with a cry and much rubbing of her buttocks. This left her nipple exposed and he quickly clipped it with a clothes peg. She squealed even louder than before and tried to remove it but he held her hands and would not let her remove it. His dick had been only half-erected when he pulled out and walked away from her, it stiffened now as she fought him to take away the cruel peg. He managed to plunge into her pussy again and her protests weakened as he fucked her. After a couple of minutes of plain, uninspired in-and-out motion, he added another peg to her other nipple and her squeals returned to strength. Before long she stopped abruptly and her body trembled and she came, and he stopped to share in it. When it was all over he pulled out again and turned her over, now putting his dick between her butt cheeks and pushed in. He went in smoothly, so they must have been doing this anal stuff for some time. Not surprising, I had long since suspected that with a butt as fantastic as hers he would want to do it the anal way. He came inside her again and pulled out, the 2 of them laid back on the bed and rested for a while before taking a shower.

I couldn't take it anymore. It was too shocking and I needed to get away from it. I straddled the pipe and was already halfway down before I felt my dick pressing against it. I had forgotten to put it back into my pants and was trying to climb down the pipe with it still sticking out! I had no choice and tried as best as I could to slide down with minimal friction to my confused brother, who did not know whether to be erected or repulsed by their play. I remembered to zip up before walking out to hail a cab, and went home to sleep another unsatisfied night.

No comments: