Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The story of my friend - Part 5

The story of my friend - Part 5
By ssc
Taken from here.


It was a few weeks before we met again, since all of us were busy with work or something else, and it was not until she threw a birthday party for herself that I saw her again. Meanwhile I masturbated to the memories of that night when I held her fabulous butt in my hands and smacked it.

The usual gang would be arriving in the evening, but I went early to buy groceries with her so she can prepare some food for us. My job consisted of just carrying whatever she bought. Her boyfriend was away on a working trip, and I could not help thinking that she would have wanted to celebrate her birthday with him. Could he not have pushed the trip away? I did not touch her, and neither did we talk about that night. We acted as though it never happened and we were just friends. It was not until we took everything up to her apartment that she asked if I was happy with the birthday present she had given me. Of course I was, I'm crazy about her ass. She smiled coyly and told me to put down the groceries in the kitchen and go to the fan in the living room to cool down, since the weather is so hot.

Well, she had said that the present is a one-time thing, and I was not expecting another session. Imagine my surprise when she appeared again in a while wearing an apron and little else. Her tee shirt was gone and I could see her bare shoulders. How do I look, she asked, turning to the side and striking a pose so I could see that her butt was exposed (lost her shorts too) and I could see a white thong running along the side of her hips. She was not even wearing a bra underneath the apron. My jaw dropped and she giggled. It's a hot day, she said, and dressing like this lets her feel the wind. With that she turned and walked back into the kitchen, showing me that her round ass was covered only by a g-string. She started to prepare the food and I went to "help" her.

I held her hips from behind and pushed my groin into her behind, watching her buttocks jiggle like breasts when struck. She scolded me, saying that my belt buckle is hurting her, and that I should remove my jeans and be easy on her. With that I dropped my jeans and kicked them away. As an after-thought I pulled down my briefs to my thighs and let my dick stand half-erect. It woke up when she appeared in that apron and now while I'm deciding whether to jam her from behind, it continued to rise.

Oh heck, just do it. I stood behind her again and pushed down slightly on my erection so that it pointed down, and moved my hips nearer her, positioning my dick between her legs, just below her pussy. Then I let go, letting it spring back up and push against her pussy which was covered only by that flimsy double layer of cloth of her g-string. She squealed and jumped a bit. My dick moved away when she jumped and not it is standing, pointing up. I pushed forward again and now it is jammed in the cleavage of her butt.

She tried to turn around but I held her there with my body, my hands squeezing her butt cheeks, my dick between them. She said she had expected my underwear to be on. When she turned her head I could see that she was blushing. I pushed her cheeks closer together to squeeze my dick, then pulled them apart so my dick can go in further, and squeezed them again on my dick again, sandwiching my sausage between her hot buns. Her cheeks are full enough that I can hold onto them and move them left and right, up and down to rub on my dick, which was by now standing upright stiffly. Oh another fantasy fulfilled, masturbating by rubbing her ass on my dick, letting her cheeks do the work that my hands had been doing!

Her hand reached around her and touched my dick, which poked up above her cheeks and she touched its tip, sending a jolt through my body. I started to move my hips up and down, practically screwing her butt, but not into her ass, along her ass. I asked her if she liked the feel of my dick there. In reply she stammered that it feels good. It was then that I realised her breathing had gotten ragged, she sounded short of breath. My own breathing was also getting heavier and deeper, my pulse raced and my dick throbbed with every beat of my heart and I wondered if she could feel it throbbing.

Her body twisted as she reached for my dick and her apron pulled away from her body, exposing her nipples. One of my hands moved up her body and found her nipple. My dick was practically lost between her buns, so she fingered my balls and my dick continued to rub between her buns. When I rubbed her nipple she started making light moaning sounds. I rubbed her nipple between my thumb and finger and felt it starting to harden and erect. Her other hand now went to her other nipple and was massaging her breast. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be thoroughly enjoying herself. I was surprised at how easily she gave herself to me and how much she is liking this. Had her boyfriend truly been less than satisfactory with her?

Abruptly, someone knocked on her door and we jumped apart, scrambling for our clothes. She had to strip off her apron, climb into her tee shirt and shorts, and brush her hair before she could open the door. We had to open the door to some of our friends before we really had enough time to calm down, and we probably looked a bit suspicious with our flushed faces. We blamed it on the hot weather, of course, and nobody had cause to doubt our words. After all, nobody knew what we were up to, nobody saw the way I molested her, nobody saw the lustful looks in my eyes when I looked at her.

Later, halfway through the party, she whispered to me that she will arrange with me to get her birthday present from me. She would not tell me what she wanted, and I was kept wondering what her mysterious smile was all about. Without a doubt, it will be a good time for her, but what exactly does she want me to do for her? Screw her? Should I cross that line?

No comments: