Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Madeline

Madeline
By One Eye Snake

not that i want to leave you hanging with a hardon ... but i just left to bang Madeline again at her place ... infact, we spent the holiday together fucking ... as for your wait, hope this will worth it ...
get wet ... get very very wet ...

Madeline bent forth and kissed me passionately on my lips, our tongues entangled and sucked hard on each other while she climbed onto the seat, spreading and squatting over my laps ... she steadied herself by pushing hard on the back of the seat ... and lowered herself into my lap ... my cock twitched when he felt his wet pussy hovering on his crown ... excited as he was, Madeline's cunt too was too aroused as her cunt juice began to drip and wet the cock head ... we broke off the kiss as our private parts met ... I held my cock and aligned with her pussy ... Madeline stared into my eyes as she gradually lowered her hip ... my heart sped when I felt her swollen cunts lips swirling and sliding over my cock head, liked a vulture circling in the air, stalking its prey ... I arched my ass when Madeline settled down ... my cock head was cramped between her cunt lips ... it was tight, liked he was being bundled up by a rubber band ... "uuuuuuuuuuu ..." we both moaned ... she lowered some more ... my thick cock head squeezed through her cunt lips, but the inside was equally tight ... I had my hands on her shoulders ... "aaaaarrrrrrrr ..." Madeline squirmed ... "you ... yyyoouuuuuuu ... big ... bbbbbiiiiiiiiigggggggg ..." her eyes spitted fire of lust ... "COME! SIT ALL THE WAY DOWN and lets FUCK!!!" I ended my statement with a lift of my butt and a push on her shoulders ... "AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH !!!!" Madeline screamed as her entire body weight sank down to the cock base, having my cock deeeeeeeeeeep in her cunt ... SHE WAS FUCKING TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT!!!! I felt as if I had shoved my cock into a CocaCola bottle or what ... the scraping of her cunt lips over my shaft during the entry was FUCKING FUCK-BULOUS!!!! "OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!! JJJOOOOOEEEEEEE ..." Madeline shut her eyes, her mouth opened wide from the pain/pleasure burning through her from her crotch ... "Don't ... don't ... don't move ... move yet ..." she was begging ... "wait ..." as her body arched back to adjust for more comfuckability ... I held still, enjoying the tightness of her vagina ... enjoying the rhythmic squeeze of her vaginal walls as they stretched to accommodate my thickness ... enjoying Madeline's facial expression ... shut eyes, twitched nose and half opened gasping for air ... perspiration formed on Madeline's breasts ... her hair draped behind her like a waterfall of blackness ... I shifted a bit ... "aaaarrrgggghhhhh ... not ... not yet ..." she shifted her hands to grab on my shoulder ... her painted nails dug into my flesh ... her cunt was tight, slippery inside with her own cum juice, but still FUCKING TIGHT ... even my cock felt a bit squeezed pain when her vaginal walls contracted. "Virgin?" I doubted so but I still asked ... "she squeezed a sly smile on her pain-inflicted face ... "no ... but I had only been fucked three times ..." I was shocked and aroused even ... my cock jerked himself in her cell-liked cunt ... "aaarrrggggghhhhhh ... slow ... slowly ..." Madeline began to get use to my thickness ... she leaned over to me, pushing her breasts into my chest, making me even more aroused by her hard nipples poking me ... I lowered my head and kissed her breasts ... lapping up her perspiration as I licked from left to right and back ... she moaned ... I swirled my tongue around her hard and erect nipple before sucking it into my mouth ... and I swept my tongue, flipping on her nipple while I sucked it in my mouth ... Madeline loved it ... she held my head tightly and buried my face in her massive boobs ... the added pleasure had prepped her well ... she began a slow gyration of her hip, pivoting around my throbbing cock buried deep in her cunt ... "ooooohhhhhhh ... wwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuu ......" and began to rise a little on my cock ... and sank ... rose ... sank ... rose ... sank ... I allowed her to pace herself as I continued my lapping and licking on her frontal wonders ... "hhhhhmmmmmmmnnnnnnn ..." her rise and fall sped up and the length of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy increased ... Madeline opened eyes ... "Thank you Joe ... I am so wet and hot now ... " I smiled and looked into her eyes ... "a bit faster ... " and she sped up more ... I was jerking my ass upward to meet her sinking down ... "hhhhmmmnnnnnnn ..." she got faster and faster ... I pulled on her nipple and squeezed her dancing breasts ... she got even faster ... she rose till only the cock head was left in her cunt and fell all the way down to the cock base ... up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down up down she went ... her breathing quickened ... her face totally blushed ... her hair danced liked a jelly fish, opening and closing the hair liked an umbrella ... the wetness in her cunt was forced leaking through my shaft and her tight cunt lips ... Madeline was calling my name and I knew she was close to yet another orgasm ... "faster ..." I demanded, locking my hands under her hip and helped to rise and fall even faster ... "YYYEEESSSSSSS !!!!" she screamed as she sank all the way down and had her climax ... her cum gushed onto my cock head liked a flush toilet ... I held still, wrapping my arms around her back and held onto her spasming body as she rode out her orgasm ... she leaned forward and held me tightly ... kissing wet and hot on my lips ... "ooooohhhhh ... Joe ... it's tooooooo gooooooddddd ... but you are still hard ... inside me ..." ... yup baby, and I need to fuck you more and harder!!! Having come once, my second was always able to tahan much much longer ...

Madeline shuddered repeatedly on my laps ... her prolonged orgasm weakened her and she sat lazily on my laps, my hard cock was still buried in her cunt ... taking a cum-shower! I let her rest for a while ... but she was eager for me to come ... "how can I make you come ... Joe ... you want me to suck you off ...?" she asked with those watery Bambi eyes ... innocent ... "No, I want to fuck you somemore ... are you able to take more?" I grinned ... her eyes flared ... "I want to come in you ... shoot it in your cunt ... then you can suck my cock ... you want that ...?" I started a slow upthrust in her ... Madeline blushed again ... "yeeeesssssssss ... fuck me ..." that was the cue I needed ... I had her grouped her hands behind my neck, and I secured my hands under her knees and thighs ... still having my cock buried in her pussy, I stood up lifting her along ... "hhhhmmmnnnnnn ..." ... we swirled around, I jerked a little and she responded to my unexpected thrust in her cunt ... "aaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhh!" ... Picking her up and semi-slamming her through all the piled notes and faxes and onto my desk ... "aaaarrrrggggghhhhhh ..." her sigh of ecstasy and her wicked grin ... anticipating for more thorough fuck ... turning me on even more ... I spread her legs wider and crudely thrust forward and pulled out ... sliding my cock head over her soaked pussy lips ... she begged to be fucked ... "now ... Joe ... fuck me ... pleasssseeeee ..." I grinned but I withdrew my cock ... not yet ... I laid down on top of her and sucked her hard nipples ... with one hand I massaged her big breast ... with the other I pinched her other nipple ... I licked and sucked ... and pinched and pulled and squeeeeeeeezed ... enough toying with her huge globes, I rubbed my palm downwards over her hot cunt lips, feeling her soft, but soaked pubic hairs ... then I rubbed my fingers a little and harder on her excited clit ... she rubbed crudely on her own breasts and begged for me to finger her cunt ... I nudged my thumb around on her clit and I touched lightly over her soaked pussy, making her beg for more ... "pleasssssseeeeeee ... Joe ... I need something inside ..." I inserted one finger into her wet snatch, feeling the walls of her cunt and exploring deeper ... "aaaaaarrrrrrggghhhhhh ... more ... more ..." I looked deep into her eyes as I slid another finger into her hole, spreading her tight cunt lips apart ... "oooohhhhhh ..." she grabbed onto some papers on the desk and crubbled them as I started to slide my third finger into her ... I stole a glance on the papers she crumbled ... nah! Nothing important than screwing her ... she panted and moaned heavily as I started to slide my juice coated fingers in and out of her young, tight pussy ... her juice was pouring down my wrist ... I pumped furiously for a few rounds ... as she gasped and hushed her breaths ... and she began to beg for my cock ... beg for me to fuck her cunt ... I made sure she said it and I enjoyed her begging ... this young chio that sent herself back on my office desk to be fucked and pumped ... I pulled my three fingers out of her and rubbed these her-cum-coated hands on her glorious breasts ... and later stuck them into her mouth ... she eagerly sucked on them, as if it was my cock, enjoying the taste of her own juice ... when my fingers were dry, she wrapped her legs around my waist ... "I want your cock ... " she grinned wickedly at me, her long black hair cascaded over her pretty young face ... "Fuck me Joe ... Fuck me ..." she kept begging ... my cock felt her flowing wetness ... I straightened and moved back a little to align my ever-ready cock with her dripping cunt ... "Ready?" and she stared back with pure lust ... I grabbed hold of my throbbing cock and led it into her hole ... she started to blush again ... her cunt was tight again ... I forced my way into her making her shudder with pleasure ... her legs around my waist pushed my ass forward, urging me to go deeper ... I started to slide in more ... piercing through her contracting vaginal walls ... she shut her eyes and held her breathes ... I looked down and saw half my cock still outside her swollen cunt lips ... I withdrew the other half ... she opened her eyes, puzzling over my withdrawal ... without warning, I rammed entire length all the way in when her eyes fully opened ... "AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHH ... FFFUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEDDDDDDD !!!!" she screamed as her eyes popped out with my sudden entry into her fucking TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT pussy ... I pulled out and RAMMMMMED ... pulled out and RAMMMMMMED ... and RAMMMMMMMMED ... RAMMMMMMMMMMED ... RAMMMMMMMMMMED ... her lower torso jerked back and forth wildly by my impact and her scream was loud and prolonged ... but her eyes flared with sexual anger as she stared at me with "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK ME MORE!!!!" ... her legs had unwrapped due to my powerful thrust and I seized below her knees and spread them as wide as possible ... "who is fucking you ... Mad ... WHO?" I thrusted in and out of her tight cunt ... "YOU ... JOE ... YOU ... Harder ..." I thrust forward as I pulled her back into me, aloowing my cock to penetrate deeper into her womanhood ... her pants became more and more frequent as I shoved myself harder and harder into her wet hole ... in no time, she screamed out loudly and came ... I pulled my cock out and remained still at her cunt lips ... her cum oozed out between her totally red cunt lips ... "turn around ... you young bitch ..." I commanded as I pushed on her side ... she understood what I wanted and looked at with more lust in her eyes ... I could tell that this was her favorite pos as well ...

When her orgasm came to a halt, she turned and I laid her down over the pile of paperworks, face down ... Madeline waved her inviting ass at me, she stuck it higher to expose her cum-oozing dripping pussy ... I had one hand on her ass-cheek and the other guided my cock into her tight, wet and warm pussy ... grabbing onto her small waist, I slid into her young body until my balls were slamming onto her lower torso, slimy with cum ... I again started to pump in and out as she panted and moaned in rhythm with my thrusts ... her amazingly tight pussy tightening more and more around my cock ... I leaned forward and rested my body weight on her back ... I lifted her upper toso higher and she rested on her elbows ... I reached underneath and fondled her swinging breasts ... grabbing them in full hold as I pumped furiously ... ramming ... thrustung ... pumping ... I could feel my own climax building up ... and hers another one coming as well ... Madeline turned and looked at me ... a sultry grin came over her face as I grabbed onto her ass and shoved myself deep inside her snatch ... fucking her from behind ... over my own day-to-day working desk ... working in office would bring me new memories from now on ... my thrusts became faster and faster, harder and harder ... her pants were getting louder and louder ... her pussy became as tight as I had ever experienced, clinging onto my cock as I rammed deeper and deeper into her ... out of a sudden ... her vaginal walls collapsed around my shaft as she "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ..." and cummmmmmmed a mighty one ... the squeeze of her vaginal walls was simply too much for Joey ... I had one hand squeezing her breast tightly and the other grabbed onto her ass as hard as I could, almost tearing into her hot flesh on both ends, and my cock became engulfed in her slippery cum juice as it flowed out of her young pussy all over him ... and I too unloaded my sperm liked a dam outbreak ... I shoved all the way into her depth and shot the second load ... third and more ... both of us screanming at the top of our lungs for our mutual SEX-TISFACTION!!!!!

I rested my body on her back ... feeling my cock spasming inside her still contracting vaginal walls, milking Joey for his last drop ... when I finally pulled out, she flipped around and immediately knelt down to suck my still oozing cock into her mouth ... liked June ... Madeline too was a craver for cock sucking and CIM ... nothing for me to complain about ... and I sank back onto the chair and enjoyed her tongue and mouth work on my cock, seeing her innocent face sucking and licking my cum-coated cock ... "am I better than June ? ..." she still remembered the competition, as she had my cock between her lips ... "hhhhmmnnnnn ... well, it was quite difficult to tell ... ya see ... can't really compare TWO SEPARATE experiences ..." I grinned with a cunning answer ... "you bastard, Joe ... " she too grinned about my hint ... "I will tell June ... maybe we can both suck you at the same time ... you want that right?" ... of course! ... "maybe here in the office again ... wow, your cock seems to agree already " as my cock jerked to her suggestion ... "I don't mind ..." and she went back to sucking and licking me clean ... ... what a fuck ... I mean my night to catch up with unfinished paperworks ... sigh ... wasted!

By the way, I am looking for some freelances posted in this forum, but most brothers are too stingy to share ... only talk aboout them or exchange, but no sharing ... like that, how to expand the circle ... if any brothers who enjoyed my contri so far and have some geniune contacts, and nit too stingy to share, please email me for my new experience dimension ... thanks.

No comments: