Saturday, December 6, 2008

Selina

Selina
By One Eye Snake

... by the time she reached and knelt between my spread legs, my cock was already standing at full mast again ... jerking for her attention ... Selina swallowed an audible gulp and reached out for my cock ... "NO. you are only allowed to use your mouth ... to pleasure me, bitch ..." as I slapped her hands with my cock-whip ... Slap! Slap! ... Selina grinned ... she liked the game ... and stuck out her tongue ... still slimy with some remains of my cum ... and started to lap along my shaft ... I slapped her tongue with my cock-whip again and she happily moaned for the pleasure ... I swinged my cock around liked a joy-stick ... her JOY-stick ... to tease her ... Selina opened her mouth wide homing on my cock ... trying to engulf him ... I cock-whipped her nose ... her lips ... her cheeks ... and made her groaned more and begged for my meat ... with enough teasing and feeling liked a Master ... I ALLOWED her to INDULGE on sucking my COCK! Still on her knees, she poised her lips just over my cock head ... she reached out with the tip of her tongue and ran it around the tip of my cock, teasing him lightly with her touch ... licking out whatever cum-residue from my earlier spurting ... probing my pee-hole for more pre-cum ... which she licked up quickly ... then started tracing down the length of my shaft, only touching him with the tip of her tongue ... "gooooood ... bitch ... good ... you liked licking your Master's cock ... right ..." I combed through her short bob-hair ... "hhhhhmmmmmmnnnnnn ..." Selina moaned through lapping at my cock base ... where she flipped her tongue faster and harder to tickle ... "yes ... slurp him ... bitch" I caressed her chin ... feeling some saliva drooling from corners of her mouth and I brushed the wetness on her boyish cheekbones ... when she reached my balls, she reached up and lifted each one into her mouth, sucking gentily and licking on them both ... bathing them in her mouth ... mouthwashing them till they glistered when she spitted them out ... I stroked my totally wet cock as she slurped on my balls ... then I slide further out of the sofa, arched my back so that my spread legs were off the floor ... "hold my thighs ..." and she held under my thighs to lift them higher ... I arched my back more ... thanks to all the sit-ups I do every morning and evening ... till my butt hole was exposed to her ... "lick it ... lick my ass hole ... bitch ..." I hardly finished the sentence and I felt her warm wet snaky tongue probing my ass hole ... she lapped along the ass crank ... and licked hard around the shit-hole ... "yes! Yes! Bitch! Lick it ... baby ..." and she worked harder with my encouragement ... fucking her tongue to my ass hole ... I tried to hold my legs so that she could free her hands for something more useful ... and she spread my ass hole to drive her tongue deeeeeeper ... "ooooooooooo ..." Selina was fucking my shit-hole with her tongue ... I felt liked my shit-hole was on fire ... and burning ... this chio fucking slut ... "yes ... yes ..." as she resumed ass-rimming wet wet wet with more saliva ... slurped ... slurped ... lapped ... lapped ... "good ... baby ... good bitch ... suck my cock now ... make him harder for yourself ..." it felt really good getting this snobbish chio slut to lick my shit-hole, but I was feeling a bit tired in that pose ... I sat straight and Selina straightened herself, still kneeling, and blew hot fiery air on my cock head ... she opened her mouth wide and moved it around my cock head, not touching it, just breathing warm air out ... I thought I would go crazy ... I cock-whipped her tongue a few strokes and she began to swallow me deep ... closing her lips down tight and sucking me hard when she swalloed ... slowly ... allowing her tongue to caress every vein and inch of my mighty cock ... I could witness the engulf like a slow motion ... arousing me more when she lifted her head slightly and looked at me when she swallowed ... slow but steady ... Selina swallowed all the way down to my cock base ... her cavity walls puffed up by my thickness ... my cock seemed to grow thicker in her mouth ... she held still to feel the expansion in her mouth ... silent twitching of a cock so thick ... she looked at me again ... with sluttish juicy eyes ... while her full lips wrapped around my thickness and she sucked hard from within ... and bathed my cock wet with her saliva ...
" ... hhhhhhhhnmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn ...yes ... baby ... that's right ... suck me ... bitch ..." I entwinged my fingers in her short bob hair ... caressing her skull ... and traced downwards to her puffed cheeks ... "now ... stand up and bend over the sofa ......" Selina's eyes opened wide with passion ... she released my cock after more storkes of wet laps and bent over the sofa ... arching her tanned ass up in the air ... waving an invitation ... I stood between her spread legs and pushed her legs further apart ... I pumped my cock wth my right hand and fingers her pussy with my left ... all wet ... all warm ... all ready ... I slide three fingers into her snatch and spread her cunt lips ... "eeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr ..." Selina moaned ... and I slide my cock at her opening ... teasing her blooming cunt ... "ppppllllllllleeeeeee ... plllllleeeaaaassssseeeeee ..." Selina began to beg ... "Fuck me ... Joe ... please give to me ..." I inserted just the cock head between her cunt lips ... I could feel her cunt's sucking force like a vacuum ... I held the cock head between her puffy slimy cunt lips and rotated my hip ... drilling her pussy ... "ooooohhhhhhhhh ..." and Selina sucked on her fingers as she buried her head deeper into the cusion ... I pushed her lower ... alining my cock with her abyss of sex ... and I inched my cock in ... descending into her depth ... "hhhhhhhmmmmmnnnnnn ..." her moans were in rhythm with her contracting vaginal walls ... as it slowly swallowed my shaft ... I stopped half way and rotated my hip again ... feeling my engorged edges scrapping her vaginal walls ... pushing both of us to another higher plane of pleasure ... "wwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuu ... wwwwwuuuuuuuuuuuu ..." and her Granny Liang's sex cry ... I continued inching in her "wwwwwwuuuuuuu ... " "hhhhmmmmnnnnnn ..." and "eeeeeeeeerrrrrrrr ..." until my balls were knocking on her pussy entrance as well ... "aaaaaarrrrrreeeeeeeee ... " Selina let out a sigh of content when she felt my entire cock buried in her cunt ... I stepped onto the sofa and pushed on her till her back was leaning on the sofa back ... she was sort of upside down with her face squashed into the seat cushion ... I stood towering over her cunt and spread her legs to almost 180 degree ... once in position ... I withdrew my cock until the head was just between the cunt lips ... "ready?" I asked ... I looked down and saw her watery eyes flaming as she sucked and bit on her lower lips ... I guess she was no stranger to this technic ... called the PILE DRIVING ... I RRRRRRRAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD my cock liked a PILE DRIVER into her cunt ... sank him all the way down like a Titanic ... "AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH ... YES! YES! YES! FUCK ME !!!! JOE!!!!!!" Selina screamed as I hit the bottom of her vagina ... I pulled back (up) and RRRRRRAAAAAAMMMMMMEEEEEDDDDDD ... pulled back and RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMEEEEEDDDDDDD ... and again and again and again ... her sreaming was endless and with every bounce on the sofa ... I seemed to hit deeper into her ... I knew she had come ... more than twice during my pile driving ... but I RAMed on relentlessly ... PUMP by PUMP ... RAM per RAM ... I swa her cunt lips blushed like pig livers, spreading and closing with my mighty intruder ... liked the trunk of a tree hitting into the castle door ... then I saw her screaming mouth ... and I shifted my foot closer ... in the heat of her lust ... she immediately sucked on my toes ... lapping it wet and juicy ... liked a pacifier ... licking the valley between toes ... I PUMPED and RAMED into her weakening cunt ... until I felt my own load building ... I reached below my cock and fondled her clitoris ... pinching it alongside with my raming cock ... "AAAARRRRRR ... AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH ... AAARRRGGGHHH ... AAARRRGGGHHH ... " Selina had released my toe and was screaming in short burst ... "FUCK ME ! FUCK ME!" was all she could say otherwise ... the familiar tingle in the balls came without warning ... and the gush was pumped into my cock like a fire hydrant ... in one mighty downstroke RAM into her depth ... I spurted my load ddep in her cunt ... the impact of my burst caused her another scream ... I pulled back and RAMED my spasming cock in again ... Selina screamed ... I pulled out my still spurting cock and dripped all over her bouncing 38" chocolate breasts ... a big load landed on her fucking hardened and erected nipple ... the view liked a snowcapped mountain ... my final destination ... spurting over her snobbish cheekbones ... and her face ... another load landed in her mouth and she quickly gulped down and swallowed ... I stepped down from the sofa and she comforted herself to the edge of the sofa ... I hovered my cock over her lips and face ... Selina grinned and opened her mouth, trying t catch my dripping sperm with her tongue ... "Come on Joe ... let me suck you ... I love sucking your coc... hhhmmnnnnnn ..." and I stuffed my cum-coated cock into her mouth before she finished her sentence ... hhhmmmmnnnn ... I wondered when could we get into the pool ... and fuck in the water ...

No comments: