Sunday, December 28, 2008

The story of my friend - Part 10

The story of my friend - Part 10
By ssc
Taken from here.

The night after I visited my friend, let's call her Susan for simplicity, I finally slept well. She gave me a blowjob and I licked her pussy crazy. I guess the much-needed ejaculation released the tension within me, giving me the rest I lacked for so long.

In the office, morale was still in the pits, lousy company, and the boss needed to do something about the morale or he will have a problem on his hands. He came to ask me if I know any strippers, can I find one for him. Why me, he said it was because I am the only person in the pathetic company who might be able to help. Wonder if this means I am the most perverted man there. I had to call up some friends for help, and finally Susan's boyfriend had a link - an old school friend of Susan's. He stole her number from Susan so that he could hire her services for his friend's stag night, without Susan knowing, of course.

A few days later, he called for our attention halfway through the morning drudgery. He introduced a pretty female executive and told us to gather around. It is not often that we get to see a pretty face in our office, staffed by only men and a single receptionist who is not that young or pretty. She walked around shaking hands, introducing herself as Tanya. A few of us were gazing at her slack-mouthed, admiring her lovely features, her long hair, dyed brown and tied up primly, the curves of her boobs and hips, obvious even under that white skirt suit. She looked quite angelic and definitely stirred the desires of us bored workers. Naturally, we were surprised at what a sweet young thing like her was doing in a dull place like this.

What was more surprising was when boss played mp3 from a laptop, plugged into a pair of borrowed speakers. With that impromptu dance beat, she started moving, swaying her body, let down her hair and removed her specs. The angelic being transformed into a sensual seductress. When she climbed onto somebody's desk, shaking her buns at us, it was obvious that this was not a mere colleague our boss was introducing to us. Everybody's eyes must be glued to her as she stripped off her white jacker and threw it onto a chair, pulled her maroon blouse from her skirt and started to unbutton it from the top, showing her black bra and her rather decently sized breasts. With the top few buttons undone, she started removing her skirt and there was an audible gasp when she revealed the black g-string she wore underneath. What a hot woman! She gave us a sultry look and I suddenly recognized her as the slutty-looking woman who approached me, but was rejected, on the night I saw how Susan was abused by her boyfriend.

She lost her blouse, then after mashing her breasts in her bra for a while, stripped it off to our enthusiastic cheering. She had pasties stuck on to cover her nipples, but we could see her unrestrained breasts hanging freely, firm and perky, at least C-cup. She shook to the music, her boobs swaying with the rhythm, and we had already gone wild. When she jumped off the table to land in front of us with her breasts bouncing, all of us cheered like mad. She continued to shake to the music, sending her twin globes jiggling for quite a while, an unforgettable sight, so up-close. One colleagues reached out to touch her breasts but was slapped away. I noticed another had his hands inside his pants, jacking off. Her performance was pretty crass for someone who looks as classy as her, perhaps she adjusted it to fit my crass colleagues.

When the music ended, boss came forward to explain that this session was arranged to reward us for our hard work and to boost our flagging morale. Tanya's not really a colleagues, that was part of the show, since he knew many of us would like to have a colleague as hot and pretty as her. She chatted with some of us for a while, wearing only heels and that g-string and pasties. I stood behind her with another colleagues, who wanted to touch her naked ass but dared not. Her butt was filled and firm too, but nowhere comparable to Susan's naturally round and perky buns. Everytime she laughed, her naked breasts shook some more, what a sight. She would not have any physical contact with us, no photos either. Apparently she was a professional stripper, and had a license to work as an entertainer, but physical contact was strictly prohibited. I thought it was a good idea to hire a stripper for a few hundred dollars to boost the morale of fifteen men. Spread that money as cash among us and it would not go far, but hire her and we would feel much better about working in the company. Only boss got to take a photo with her, but she put on her bra again for the shoot, not wishing to expose so much to the camera. With breasts as firm as those, she does not need a bra to look good. Boss was grinning from ear to ear, standing next to her with a arm around her waist and his hand on her hips. From where I was standing, I could see his hand slip down to stroke her ass after the photo was taken and they broke up the pose. He got his hand slapped for touching her bum, but I think that was a good memory for him. That idiot should have shoved his hand between her butt cheeks while he had the chance.

She recognised me from that night in the pub and signalled to me to meet her outside. The show officially ended and she retreated to the unisex toilet to put on her clothes and groom herself. On the way out, she stuffed her namecard into my hands and told me to call her. That I did, and got invited to a drink at the same pub, tonight. I had rejected her before, but I was in a lousy mood then. Her strip-tease warmed me up to her and I opened up, telling her about how I got her from Susan's boyfriend. She commented that he was very lucky to have Susan as his girlfriend, and that she loved Susan's ass. With the alcohol loosening my tongue, I also told her of my obsession with it, but I did not mention the groping or spanking or birthday presents. Unexpectedly, Susan came into the same pub with friends. I explained that I met Tanya a few days ago in the pub, and hired her for my boss, which was not far off the mark. Neither of us mentioned Susan's boyfriend hiring her services. The three of us drank a bit too much before staggering off to Susan's apartment.

While Susan was opening the door, Tany grabbed her ample rear end and started squeezing it, causing Susan to squeal and drop her keys. Susan grabbed Tanya's breasts in revenge before picking up the keys and opening the door. I laughed at their antics and Tanya made a grab for my balls, the two of us ending up in a bit of a wrestle outside Susan's apartment. She pulled the two of us in as quickly as she could before neighbours came to see what the noise was all about. Once in, Tanya switched on the music and started dancing and slapping Susan's butt and they wrestled for a while, tumbling to the floor and holding each other in a lock, gasping for breath, laughing, hair in their eyes and mouth. Oh how I love to see pretty girls wrestle! It would be better if they wrestle in their lingerie.

No comments: