Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Janice Part 1 - Lady on the bus

Janice Part 1 - Lady on the bus
By ssc
Taken from here.

It was a hot morning, the sort that makes me perspire even after I have just taken a shower. I am so glad to be in my g-string today.

Walking to the bus stop from my HDB flat, I can feel my C cup boobs moving in my soft bra but I'm late for work this morning and so I walked a bit faster. My boobs are swaying more prominently now, and I know that the guy walking towards me was ogling at them, but I ignored him. You learn to tune out such nuisances when you have big soft breasts like mine, or the irritation will wear you out.

The bus stop is in sight now. Just as well, I'm starting to feel the dampness on my back despite the thin, stretchy material of my spagetti top. The low cut at the cleavage helps me release some heat too, but the weather is really hot! I could see my bus turning around the corner and I had to run the last few steps to flag it down. My high heels clicked loudly on the pavement and attracted the attention of a few waiting passengers. Bad move. Now a few guys are looking at my bouncing boobs while I made a mad dash to the bus stop. In my low-cut top, they could probably see the flesh on my boobs moving. Shit. My jacket was still hanging from the crook of my arm and I could not cover my chest.

I made it to the bus, at sat down on a seat just after the rear door, sharing with another passenger. The air-con helped me cool down, and before long I was able to touch up on my makeup. When I was just about done, I received a SMS on my mobile phone. What? My colleague telling me that there is a guy standing behind me staring down my blouse? Is she on the bus? I turned my head, intending to look for my colleague and saw this huge guy standing just behind my shoulder looking down at me. I raised my head to look at his face and our eyes locked. He looked away guiltily and I pulled my jacked onto my chest to cover that exposed cleavage. He was standing next to the seat just behind mine, his legs just behind my shoulders and he was at a good angle to get a downblouse view of me. Another irritating pervert! I will have to be more careful, that's all.

I chose a top with a plunging neckline to help me cool off. I would usually be wearing my jacket already when i board the bus to ward off the cold air and to protect from such free-riders, but today's weather was unusually hot and i was still exposed. I adjusted my jacket to make sure it covers my cleavage properly so that nobody can see the bare skin of my orbs.

Fortunately i was wearing a good bra today and did not embarrass myself. I was wearing a bandeau bra, so at least he could not see the ribbon between my cups. Sometimes when i had to stand near another lady, i fnd that i can see her exposed cleavage and i would take a second look if she was as well-endowed as I am. Well, I can hardly be blamed for wanting to look, since not many asians have such big and round breasts as i do, and i think that perky, firm breasts, such as my own, are beautiful. Not the flabby breasts of fat women, which are big and filled out only because of the layer of fats. Mine are mde of breast tissue, shapely and firm, able to hold their own weight when the bra is removed, unlike the shapeless mounds of fats of some women. So I do not really blame the guys who try to look, really, but i just don't want to be caught offguard and not know that someone is peeping.

Oh, and about my bandeau, it is different from your typical bra because it does not have two cups, it has just a broad horizontal band running across the front, more like a tubetop. So it looks very smooth from the front and you will not see the ribbon between the cups because there are no two separate cups. From the downblouse view, you will not see that little ribbon either, so it looks better in a low-cut top. I have a thing against that silly little ribbon. It is one thing to see the cups and boobs, but to see the ribbon between the cups is another, as if you have seen a secret buried inside. Only problem is that a bandeau does not provide the same support that a good bra with 2 cups gives. Since there is only 1 larger, less rigid piece, the boobs can move more, and mine were bouncing embarrasingly while I was chasing the bus earlier.

Anyway where's my colleague? Where is she sitting? I had forgotten all about her! I found her sitting further back, and exchanged a wave with her. Just then the person sitting beside me got up to alight and another passenger wanted to take the empty seat. I moved in so that I will not be such an easy target for other men. Ouch! The seat was so hot that I had to put my hands underneath my bum and I sat on them instead. Well, one bad thing about wearing g-strings is that your bum is left more unprotected from the elements and is more sensitive to irritations.

A few more stops and it is my turn to alight. This passenger sitting beside me is a guy in long-sleeve shirt, probably works around my area, not the same guy as the pervert who peeped down my cleavage. The bus was still quite crowded so he did not stand up as some people would. Instead he turned his knees to the side and I had to squeeze out, bending forward to avoid bumping into him. The bus driver stepped on the brake and I felt thrown forward. Just as I recovered my balance, the bus came to a stop and I was thrown backwards instead. I felt my bum landing on something, his nose? Oh no! This is so embarrasing! I stepped out, apologized to him and quickly walked off without daring to look into his face. To stuff my bum into someone's face is so embarrasing!

Once off the bus I pulled on my jacket and did not dare turn around for fear that he will see my face. I waited for my colleague to join me. What a start to my day!

No comments: