Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cameron

Cameron
By One Eye Snake

During my study abroad, I shifted to stay with a nice old couple in a country side house in one of the summers to try out the country lifestyle. I took just the minimum subjects in the U so that I had lots of times goofing around. I had stayed with the same couple when I first arrived in the city; then they shifted out of the town area, and we had enjoyed a pleasant relationship since. This, however, is not about their "mature" fucking hahaha
One Saturday afternoon, when my landlords were out to visit their grandchildren in another town, I lay lazily on a reclined chair to enjoy the nice sun in the front yard, and she came out from her house next to mine. Cameron was in some old cut-off, at half thighs, jeans and a tank top her legs were long and slim and I could tell even from this distance that she was naked beneath the top her breasts were round and full, and I could see her nipples protruding through the tank top. I had seen her a couple of times from my window but she had always have on a loose fitting sweatshirt that hide the size and shape of her breasts nevertheless, her long straight blond hair coming down to her shoulders did make my head turn whenever she walked passed the front gate. She seemed to be doing some gardening work or what there was no fence between our yards only some pools of flowers and some trees marked the boundary. Cameron was attending to some shrubs in her yard, she bent over with her butt towards me, and her jeans were tight, showing off half her round full ass cheeks my cock immediately took command of all the blood cells in me and I imagined of thrusting him between those sweet cheeks I touched my cock, stroking him hard under my shorts thinking that her hands were on him when she finally bent to attend to the pool of flowers between our yards, I thrilled her breasts didn't sag away from her chest when she bent facing me from the distance, I could not see down the neckline too bad but I still enjoyed the view of her swaying melons and everything else, was up to my imagination sticking my cock between her breasts fucking her cleavage coming onto her face a gust of wind swept by and her blonde hair got in her face she threw her head up and backwards to toss it back and she saw me staring I smiled, "Hi nice sun" and she smiled back droplets of sweat formed on her forehead and she bowed to attend to her flowers again yaya, so much for the flirt , I thought to myself and she did not glance my way a second time before she moved to attend to the low trees nearer to my reclined chair she climbed onto the ladder and adjusted the bird-feeder when she stretched her arms up, the tank top went up exposing her flat tummy and from where I was, I could see about three-fourths of her breasts as nice as I thought they would be bigger than average, perfectly round when she stretched her arms more her nipples started to flash standing straight out, in the middle of her breasts my cock got really hard from the view above I was used to see lots of cleavage from the top but seeing the breasts in action from below wow that's even better!!! Then I saw her glancing through below her armpit from above and I knew she probably saw me stroking my cock by then, I was sure that she flashed me on purpose and thus I had no intention to hide my hard on in fact, I pretended not knowing her stare and I put my hand into my shorts and stroke my raw meat pole making sure that she saw every movement of my hand I could see her breasts starting to rise and fall faster her flat belly, too, was sweating running down her belly I continued to stroke my cock beneath my shorts showing her the pumping motion and getting more daring I lowered my waist band so that a bit of Joey's cock head could peek through glistening under the sun with his pre-comes forming at the pee-hole I saw the ladder shaking and I stopped whatever I was doing agonizing but tolerable "excuse me " her sweet voice called out I looked up pretending that nothing was going on "did you call?" as innocent as I could be "yes excuse me, I wonder if you could help me down " "sure why not " and I stood up and moved directly under her her ass looked even better from there her arms were still stretched and I had even a closer look of her big rounded breasts from directly below I was sure she knew what she had treated me I raised my arms to receive her strategically sneaking my hands below the tank top and brushed just the underside of her breasts her body stiffened a little but she neither protested nor pulled away I held her with her breasts resting on my fingers to help her with the last two steps and I stood so close that my cock automatically slide between her ass cheeks splitting through her ass crank making sure that she felt my hardness her body shivered a little and I pulled her closer and my hands were actually cupping her boobs "are you OK?" I asked " hmmmnnn just a little weak " her face flushed "you want me to help you back in " before I completed my sentence, she cut me off, "is your house empty I think I saw the Thomas leaving early this morning " oh so she observed "yeaaaa " I was waiting for her que "can we go to your house my younger brother is at home " "sure whatEVER you NEED I can OFFER " I replied with underlying message I gave her breasts a light squeeze before releasing them she aarrrrggghhhhed and leaned forth onto the ladder, I arched my ass and poked my hard rod deeper into her ass crank
We went back into my house from the back door directly into the kitchen "beer?" as I opened the fridge "OK " as she started to wipe off her sweat on the forehead I pulled the can-ring opened and passed her the beer she swallowed a huge gulp down her throat I watched the movement of her throat and imagined her swallowing my sperm in a similar gulp my cock twitched I took my towel and started to wipe her belly Cameron stiffened on the touch but remained still for me to proceed I wiped her belly around her back and front again and up into under her tank top she grinned and giggled when my towel flapped around the undersides of her boobs then I put the towel on the counter and began kissing at her belly-button I snaked my tongue around the sexy button and enjoyed the saltish taste of her sweat I lapped all over her flat belly Cameron giggled even more her body shivered under my tongue slowly, my tongue traced its way up her jiggling breasts were within my tongue-reach Cameron put the beer can on the counter and rested her hands on my shoulders I angled my head and my tongue began to lap the underside of her marvelous melons I darted my tongue against their sway circling "hhhmmnnnnnn " Cameron started to moan in the back of her throat after a while of tongue-lashing on her boobs, she pulled me up and kissed me wet and square on my lips her tongue pushed through my lips and she sucked real hard my hands snaked under the tank top and caressed her breasts weighing them and pinching them I gently cupped one full melon and palm-erizing the nipple feeling it grown to full erection and hardness she broke from the kiss and pulled her tank top off the pair of heavy bonkers sprang forth and bounced in clear view before her top was off her head both my hands were on her rounded firm breasts squeezing for all their worth "oohhhhh you eager " the moment her mouth reappeared under the top, I sealed it with mine saliva exchanged and my hands were all over her boobs pinching squeezing pulling then I bowed to kiss her breast one then the other biting her nipple burying my tongue wet between her melons in the valley lost her breast was soft but firm, and I sucked and kissed her right breast and nipple, while playing with her other breast the other hand moved lower unzipping her shorts and tugging them down immediately, I cupped her pubic mounds her pubic hair, soft and tender I took a peek from between her breasts wow!!! Gold trim of blonde bush already wet I snaked a finger into her snatch not wasting any time and pumped in and out fucking her soaked wet cunt five strokes and one more finger joint in they spread once inside her pussy and twisted around to swim in her wetness Cameron leaned completely onto me her lower torso jerked from the pleasure of my fingers I pushed her and jammed her against the kitchen counter and my third finger marched in with the other two "aaarrrgggghhhhhh " and I pumped the living daylight out of her three fingers curled liked a scoop digging into her snatch spreading her cunt lips making her squirmed and shivered making her cummmmmmed
Cameron was no sitting duck soon, I felt her hand pulling on my shorts and my hardness sprang out and slap her hand I withdrew my fingers from her cunt "huuuhhhhhh " a reluctant moan for the sudden emptiness below we hugged closely my cock was against the wet pubic hair of her mound her hands squeezed between our bodies and held my cock moving up and down his shaft she put three fingers into a ring-form and slide over my cock I pumped through and through suddenly, Cameron pushed me back and dropped to her knees she took my cock in her hands precum was already oozing out of the pee hole she watched it forming thicker into a droplet before licking it off her tongue felt so soft and tender on my cock head Joey jerked and slapped on her tongue liked a wild horse she tongue fought with Joey then she put her lips over my pee hole and tried to suck out more precum Joey lunged forward and pushed against her lips she opened her mouth and welcomed my cock and she took the mushroom-head into her mouth sucking him and running her tongue around him her cheeks hollowed from the suction and she somehow blew warm air liked a steam machine on my cock head while he was totally buried in her fucking tight throat I held her pretty face and stuffed my full length into her mouth my balls slapping on her chin Cameron moaned deeply her tongue slurping all over my shaft fucking shiok!!!!!! I pumped in small pace withdrew only an inch and pushed right in again my cock did not want to leave the sweet wet mouth of hers he kept jerking inside her mouth then Cameron spit out my cock her lusty eyes looked up and asked "do you have ice " I nodded and turned towards the fridge she seemed to be more eager, and double quick-stepped over and opened the top freezer compartment she took out three four ice cubes and stuffed them into her mouth my cock jerked in excitement, knowing what she was about to do "Ready?" she smiled and winked her lust-filled eyes and she knelt once more and opened her mouth towards my cock I could feel the cold breeze from her warm mouth and the moment she gulped down my cock into the ice-chilled mouth "aaaarrrgghhhhhh " it was almost painful and I felt as if my cock got a frost-bite Joey shrieked a little I felt that but Cameron pumped her head fast and powerful over my shaft she sucked hard as she pumped and the sensation of her sucking fucking mouth soon overwhelmed the cold ice cubes in fact, the cold actually somehow enhanced the arousal I was thought that we will shriek in the cold of course, Cameron's sucking mouth-fuck skill made the difference she looked up and enjoyed my torturous look I nodded my approval and appreciation of her tricky cock-sucking she held my entire cock in her mouth until the ice melted, which did not take too long, since the heat generated in her mouth was tremendously high from my fucking cock she let out my cock and stared to lick her way up from the cock base and she gulped the cock head and plunged her tight lips over my shaft once she had enough fun lapping on my pee-hole I held onto the counter tight refuse to cum this way "let me fuck you " I just got to have a piece of her pussy Cameron smiled and stood up, "I was wondering when would you ask " and she slide onto the counter top "you are good, most guy either shrieked or cummed right off when I did that chinese kung fu or what " "ya right Chinese kung fu in the fuck stick " I joked and helped her up the counter her pussy brushed over my still wet cock as she slide up "I never tasted a Chinese cock before, make sure you cum in my mouth ok " oh fuck, I almost spurt out there and then from her bitchy giggle and CFM look I was always amazed at how women changed before and after they decided to fuck you before, they are all demure and lady after, oh fuck a vixen in heat ready to tear you apart I looked at her bush she was a true blond there was a patch of blonde hair around her cunt lips, but the rest of her pussy was shaved nicely trimmed Cameron opened her legs wide I moved in aiming my cock at this fuck-at-first-sight pussy then she started moving her ass over the counter top towards my cock slowly and she stared at my face, enjoyed my eagerness to screw her what a bitch and finally my cock head touched her wetness the messed triangle of blonde bush she did not stop nor picked up the pace instead, she kept inching her pussy over my shaft moving one cheek and then the other her pussy lips bit onto my cock head stayed for a while and she moved forward a little taking more and more of me into her snatch somehow, her vagina muscles were working in such a way that it felt like her pussy was dragging my cock inwards into her cunt liked slowly chewing on my shaft to devour him I tried my best to resist from plunging onto her and relaxed to enjoy her slow fuck we maintained eye-contact throughout and I could see her deep blue eyes forming into a line-shut when her cut lips clenched over the thicker portion of my shaft she bit her lower lips and her 100% CFM expression made me want to burst out and fucked her brainless but I held back later half my cock was already in her Cameron slid her ass to the edge of the counter, clenched her calves around my ass cheeks and pulled me into her as deep as she could I thrust forward just then, Cameron released her legs-wrap around my ass and spread them wide apart I took the hint and rammed my full length into her flaming cunt "AAARRRRGGGHHHHHH YYEEESSSS!!!" she screamed "FUCK ME!!!" I pulled out completely and rammed in all the way my balls slammed onto her pulled out and rammmmmed "YES YES YES YES YES " Cameron kept screaming for more I leaned forward and sucked her big breasts taking one hard nipple between my teeth as I rammed harder in and out of her cunt faster and faster Cameron threw her head back and let out another screech you could have heard a block away "OOOHHHHHH FUCK ME YES!!!" and I rammmmmed in HAAAAAARD "YES YOU are SOOOOOO FUCKING GOOOOOD YES CHINESE KUUUUUUUNG FUUUUUUUU " I laughed at her joke I pushed her thighs up to have deeper penetration meanwhile Cameron forced her upper torso up and she cupped her own breasts to suck on "OOOHHHHH I'm cumming cuumming ooohhhhh YES HARDER HARDER FASTE FASTER OOOOHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK " and I felt her vaginal walls collapsing on my shaft Cameron cummmed while clashing her big boobs together I rammed into her a few more powerful strokes before pulling out of her cum-filled snatch the love juice dripped all over the kitchen floor I pulled her off the counter once her feet touched the floor, I turned her around and bent her over the counter her big massive boobs rested on the country style tiles counter top I grabbed the front of her thighs and spread them apart I ran my hard cum-coated cock between her ass-cheeks and rammed into her again doggy-style!!! "YES YES my fav ooohhhhhhhh FUCK me FUCK me like a BITCH AARRRGGGHHHHH that's the way I liked to be fucked " I drove my hard cock in and out in long powerful strokes Cameron reached down between her thighs and started massaging her clit with her fingers sliding beside my cruising cock I fucked her so powerful till her nipples were scraping on the tiled counter top "aaarrrgghhhhhh aaaaarrrggghhhhhh " I pulled her off the counter oh boy her nipples were all red from the friction I cupped her breasts from below and sayang them gently massaged them as I plunged my cock in and out of her tight pussy she rubbed her clit faster and faster and I knew that she was nearing another orgasm I clenched her boobs and pulled back and I pulled her whole body closer and tighter to me enabling my cock to penetrate even deeeeeeeeeper into her she sensed my load building up "YYEESSSSSS CUM in my mouth pplllleeeeeeaaaassseeeee I want to taste you cuuummmmm " as she cummmed on her own, her vagina squeezed tight around my shaft I jabbed her harder and faster feeling that her climax had subsided I yanked my cock out of her cunt she immediately turned around and got on her knees put her hand under my cock, caught some of her own cum dripping from my cock and licked it off her fingers "HERE IT COMES!!!" I yelled to her and she opened her mouth wide I shot my stream of cum directly into her waiting mouth a small load landed on her nose and cheeks she laughed yet continued to catch my flying sperm with her lashing tongue and she pumped my cock liked milking a cow "SUCK you cum-crave bitch " I pushed my cock forward and Cameron took him into her mouth and sucked the cum off she licked my cock clean just when I shot another wave of cum unexpectedly in her mouth it was too much for her little mouth as they dripped down her chin she scooped it out and drank it and giggled liked a slut "OH OH you cum so much and it taste good next time I want it all over my face "

No comments: