Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gina

Gina
By One Eye Snake

well, I am in a very good mood today and free like a bird at home ... so, here's another for your enjoyment ...
I would like to share some of my experiences when I was lucky enough to to study in an oversea University. During my four years there, I had plenty of experiences that would be among the most beautiful memories on the day I die. Of course, they would have to be sexual ... erotical ... in nature ... get wet ... get very very wet ...

Remember when I once said that I had a German girlfriend for a while ... well ... this is not about her!

I knew Mark since the day I arrived in the University. He is from Germany. We were in the same class and I often helped him with his English ... ya ya ... a Chinese teaching a German Engligh in an English speaking community ... strange it may sound, but this is the fact. After three months, I moved into his apartment as he charged me much lower than the U did ... he only needed my $ to cover his partial rent after his roommate had left. It was a two bedroom apartment with a nice view balcony. It was a little far from the U but it was OK for me. This apartment had become a wonderful memory to me because a lot of my nice fucking memories took place there. Well, but the first one to share ... was not from here either.

Mark had a girlfriend ... Gina ... a local brunette, stood about 168cm, and measured around 36C-24-26. I had seen her a couple of times when she slept over in Mark's room. At that time, I was not really shy, but being first time away in a land where I knew nobody, I did not really hang out with lots of people ... and I was kind of "suan-ku" too. Gina was friendly ... she always tried to talk to me and explain to me things in her country ... the freedom of speech and freedom of lots of things ... and firearms too (you could actually buy them!) ... and sometimes, I think she liked to tease me with sexual issues and she and Mark always joked that we Chinese is too restricted in sex ... wait till I get familiar with how this oversea study works, hei hei ... moreover, she always clad herself in loose T and short shorts in the apartment. I had enjoyed several down blouse from her and sometimes, their moaning made me felt like joining them and got straight into her pussy. Gina had very full lips ... even without the make-up, they were constantly red ... and wet. I remembered once when Mark was drunk, he spilled that Gina gave better blowjob than lying there for fuck. I guessed their relationship would not last very long. Unti our first sememter break, Mark and I had become real close friend. He even told me that he got a gf back in Munich and Gina was only here a temp gf ... I felt bad for Gina ... but Mark said that Gina understood that pretty well and he was not surprise if she had a bf somewhere else ... I began to understand how b-g relationship worked in this country ... Mark even advised that I should find someone like that to take care of my NEEDS at night ... as he jokingly pecked my cock ... fucking bastard ... but he had a point.

Well, not to bore you with non-sexual details ... I should get down to a memorable experience between Mark, Gina and ... me. On my first birthday oversea, Mark and Gina brought me to a local nightclub to celebrate ... to pick up a gal to loose my virginity in that country, as Mark had frequently described it to Gina ... I shrugged off that idea but I promised to loosen up and have a rolling good time with them ... Gina teased that if I could not get a lay, she will do something about it. I just smiled.

Gina was extremely hot ... hotter than usual ... she was wearing a little miniskirt that emphasized her long legs. Under her tiny, thin and slinky black top ... her 36C danced bra-lessly and seductively ... her midsection was exposed and when she raised her hands upwards, the underside of her breasts would pop out from the hem of the top. When they were dancing together , I could clearly the bulge between Mark's legs ... and he was grinding her pelvis with that. I realized, I had a bulge between my legs too ... it was somewhat awkard when Gina danced with me ... she was hot and wild ... She did all the grinding at our lower torsos ... under the influence of alcohol (good excuse), I became bold and was more loosen up ... when I squarted down with the music and Gina was shaking her boogies standing over me, I could clearly see glimpses of her nipples brushing the inside of her black top ... and the massive boobs tossing around ... when I returned to my feet, Gina came real close and hugged me tight ... oh swell ... "wwuuuuuu ... you are HARD ..." and she teased ... I felt my face turning into an tomato and when she reached down to stroke me ... I looked over her shoulder to see Mark flirting with the hot waitress ... Gina stroked me through my pants ... weighing my balls ... and gripped my hard rod ... "what did you ide in there ... Joe ..." I tried to pull off but her hand work was too good to pull away ... I just sort of grinned ... "Touch me ..." Gina blew some air in my ear and whispered ... I checked on Mark again who was still flirting with the waitress ... and got bold ... actually I was thinking woth my cock-head ... I shoved my hand under Gina's loose top from below and fondled her breasts ... tey felt even bigger than they looked ... I grabbed a handful and started to use my Chinese Kung Fu on them ... at no times, Gina was moaning and groaning in my ears ... and her full body was pressing onto mine like a ragged doll ... she had unzipped my pants and slipped her hand to touch my cock bare ... squeezing and pumping ... I was afraide that I would shoot on the spoy as I had not had sex for a long while ... when the thundering music neared an end, we broke free and I pulled out my T to conceal my fly ... Gina was blushing, either from the continuous hot dance or my massage on her breasts ... but we returned to our seats without a word ... mark and I talked cock and drank beer ... Gina excused herself to the ladies ... when she returned, she looked strange ... more liked annoyed ... maybe she failed to jack off herself ... haha!

About two in the morning, we decided to call it a night ... Mark was almost out when we walked through the club entrance. Gina drove a lousy old Ford ... but it was better than nothing. Mark slumped liked a dead horse once inside the car; I felt high ... too much drink ... but was still able to walk on my own two feet ... Usually, she would drop us off in the main road at our apartment. That night, she turned the car into a badly lit parking lot beside our block, I was a bit pissed at first because then I had to carry the dead-drunk Mark much further before we reached our staircase. I sat on the left, behind Gina and when I stepped out of the to go over the front passenger seat to carry Mark, Gina called out through the window. I bent and leaned into the opened window ... she too was rather high from the alcohol ... I asked if she was OK to drive home or if she wanted to spend the night in our place ... she said she had to return the car to her brother to go to work the next morning ... well ... when I was about to straighten myself ... Gina grabbed my head, pulled me down and planted a wet kiss on my lips ... mixed with alcohol and cigarette scent ... she stuck her tongue into my mouth and sucked on mine ... I glanced at Mark who was totally knocked out ... I returned her wet kiss by sucking harder on her tongue ... and the dam burst ... "hurry ... take out your cock ... I need to suck ... I want to suck it now ..." Gina was panting as she started pulling on my T and y pants ... "here?" I looked around over us ... no doubt that there was no windows lighted up and the wooden fence sort of hid us from the main road, but still it was in public ... at least I felt that way ... "yes ... now! Damnit ... I want to suck your cock NOW ... " and she managed to pull my semi-hard cock out into clear view ... my pants were dropped to my knees ... even my balls were hanging in Gina's face ... her hands were on my cock, pumping and jerking ... despite the uneasy feeling of being exposed in public (even if it was dark), my cock soon raised like a mast ... Gina pilled me closer so that my cock sticked into the window ... and she strated licking my cock head ... I leaned my arms on the car's roof to steady myself ... I turned my head around ... not wanting to be caught or my study would be a prematured death ... Mark was right! Gina was a great cock-sucker ... I was still nervous, but I doubted that anyone could have pried me off the car with a crowbar ...

Gina worked hard on my rod ... trying to engulf him ... my cock grew thicker as she sucked on ... popping out her cheeks liked she had swallowed a fish ball ... "yummy ... hhhmmnnnnn ..." she took a second off my cock and pulled her black top over her head ... I gather enough gut to open her door ... by the time her face was in clear view, I grabbed her and kissed hard on her lips ... she returned my kiss passionately ... and my hands fell onto her proud 36C mambo jumbo ... pinching her already hard nipples ... Gina moaned and I stole a glance to check if she had alarmed Mark ... Nah ... he was dead like a nail ... I continued with her lovely breasts till she begged to suk my cock ... I straightened up and arched my hips forward, my hands pushing on the edge of the car's roof ... Gina resumed licking my cock ... lapping him wet with her saliva ... she had my cock head between her full lips and sucked hard like she would on a straw ... only mine is much thicker than a straw ... and lapped quickly on my pee-hole ... precomes formed and were immediately swapped out by her expert tongue and swallowed ... my right hand reached to grab her left breast ... squeezing it liked some melon ... this excited her as she began deep-throating my cock ... swallowing in full and releasing him til only the cock head was between her lips ... too long ... it had been too long since I last fucked and I knew I would not last very long in this state ... under such expert tongue ... I wanted to fuck her ... even when Mark said that she was better off in bj ... "Gina ... I ... I want to fuck you ..." she shook her head ... not releasing my cock from her mouth ... "I need to fuck your pussy ... now ... " I demanded. With a last gulp the mixture of my precome and her saliva, she lifted her head and said ... "me too ... oh boy ... your cock tastes much better than Mark's ... better than all those I have before ..." and she resumed sucking my cock ... " ... yea ... thanks ...... but I want to fuck you ..." ... "no ... not tonight ... I went to check in the club ... my damn period was on ... you have to fuck my mouth ..." and she sucked harder and plunging her face completely into my groin ... so I see, that's what she did in the ladies; well well, I just have to do what the lady asked, FUCKING HER MOUTH! ... I grouped my hands behind her head and rammed my cock into her mouth ... Gina choked on my sudden change of gentleness ... but quickly retaliated by blowng hot air on my meat when she slide her lips over the shaft ... I pumped so forcefully till I had trouble standing up straight ... Gina bent to take more of me deeeeeeper ... I rammed harder and faster ... her full lips locked around my thickness and felt my every throbbing inch passing through them ... finally, I let out a deep groan ... and my shiok cock began jerking in Gina's mouth ... "YES! I'm coming ..." I groaned as I continued ramming my cock in and out of her mouth ... my thick shaft filled her tight mouth with globs and globs of come ... all my reserve since I stepped into this country ... Gina closed her lips tight around my spasming cock ... but it soon proved that my load was too huge for her ... when she began to cough from not able to swallow fast enough with my loads ... drips of come leaked from corners of her mouth and down her chin ... onto her massive, heaving up and down of 36C ... when I finally stopped coming ... she released my cock ... and wiped up those cum-drip on her breasts and chin and sucked them dry ... she smiled at me and lightly licked my cock clean ... my knees weakened and buckled as I rested myself against the car and my cock bathing comfortably in her mouth of cum ... "oooooohhhhh ... that was good ... you taste good, Joe ... sorry I can...t let you fuck me ... maybe some other time ..." as she helped to tugged my limp cock into my pants. I struggled to carry Mark up the stairs and cursed that he was fucking heavy ... but hey ... what to complain, her gf had paid for him ... hahaha -- so this is the first blow in a land that was so free ... even bj is free ...

No comments: