Friday, December 12, 2008

Bee Lian and Miranda

Bee Lian and Miranda
By One Eye Snake

Secondary school life was soon a bliss and both Bee Lian and I went into the same JC. Not too many of our schoolmates went to this same JC and we were able to act more closely in public. In fact, for that period of time, I could say that we were dating. Anyway, we tried up some sex act within our new territory in late evenings ... occasionally, I would spend my weekend in her seaside house in Pasir Ris when her father flew back to Indonesia. It was a very memorable period in my life ... and sex was never too much for me ... or for us.
One fine Saturday afternoon, I was horny to meet up with Bee Lian in her house but could only wank myself. That was because she said that one of her new found gal-friend would spend the weekend at her house for some serious gal talks ... yayaya. Anyway, its good to have a break and some air to yourself sometime ... ah q's thought!
I was in for a surprise when I received a call from Bee Lian, in the late afternoon, to go over to her house ASAP. I thought something had happened and I dropped what ever I was doing and rushed over. When I reached there, I was a bit pissed that nothing serious happened (I was also glad about that!!!), but the sight of her new found gal-friend cooled me off immediately. She had a luscious leggy body frame, dressed in a sexily-above-the-knee black dress and a sheer black stocking ... skinny as she was, her breasts were even bigger than Bee Lian's ... maybe it was the perception of her smaller waist. My eyes glued to those heavy bonkers with my jaws dropped to the floor. Her face was hhhmmmmnnnn, very ancient Chinese, like Gong Li kind of feature, but with thicker and fuller red lips (immediately it rang a bell in my head: good for sucking a cock!!!). But her wavy long hair made her looked more modern. She was shy and my stare kind of frightened her a little. Then Bee Lian cut in, "you see, I told you guys will drop their jaws when they see you like this, even when their girl friend is just standing next to him," and she glanced at me with a fierce look. I cleared my throat and was a bit unpleasant to be caught off-guard and I knew my cock was rising. "Turn around, let him see, see if he drooled over your outfit." Her friend acted on her command and she turned slowly and shyly. Oh fuck of the day! The dress was backless that showed off her entire immaculate back, worst, or best when she raised her hand to sweep her hair, I got to peep a little into the side of her dress under the armpit. Obviously, she was not wearing a bra and the full globe sort of like wanting very much to burst out. Kanina! Bee Lian had set me up for making myself a total fool in front of a gorgeous beau. My cock sprang like a wild beast from the thought of her not wearing a bra inches away from me, and I could hear myself swallowing saliva. When she turned back to face me, her shyness caused her to dip her head and I guessed she saw my erection, as her face suddenly turned red and I could see her nipples hardening and poking through the material. I felt warm, the room, my face and certainly, my cock. Bee Lian gave a slight tap on my cock and said. "Hey, remember me?" and I returned to the reality "Miranda, see, I told you that he will not recognize you at all. Men are so liked pigs sometimes." "MIRANDA??? You are MIRANDA, the MIRANDA in our next class!" My jaws dropped INTO the ground. Miranda nodded and was a bit funny of my surprise. Of course, I have seen the Miranda in our next class a couple of times, not bad looking but she always put on a thick framed glasses, tied her hair and looked liked a nerdy (ya-for female too) kind of a librarian gal. Hey, she was a duty-rostered-librarian in our JC and I had never thought of her breasts were in this proportion." SO, what do you think? You think she could score some guys tonight?" Bee Lian again pinched me back into reality. "Tonight?" I was still in a lost. It turned out that they were planning to hang out that evening to try to fish some guys and she had called me over to boost Miranda's confidence. Well, it boosted my cock too!!!
After much embarassment in the living room, the gals returned to Bee Lian's room and I went to the kitchen for a drink. Bee Lian came down to join me and laughed at me for my foolish behaviour. I was a bit relieved when I knew that she was not angry for my jaw-drop act over her friend. She said she was a bit jealous but that was the effect she wanted to see Miranda will have on guys. I teased her that my cock was still hard and she had to do something about him ASAP. I bent her over the kitchen counter and pressed my hardness between her ass cheeks, pretending to do her doggie. Bee Lian giggled and turned around. She knelt and lightly kissed through my shorts, "you know what, Miranda said that she peeped on us last week behind the locker when I sucked you." "WHAT???!!!" I almost puked out the juice I just sipped."Ya, she said that she was always unable to keep a boy friend too long as she did not know how to pleasurise them and that's why she is here today to learn from me the best, of how to keep you" and she stood up and returned to her bedroom leaving me standing there liked a statue and my cock liked a flagpost.
I turned on the TV but my mind kept thinking of Miranda. What a change and how she hid herself to watch Bee Lian going down on my cock. And I remembered that Bee Lian had sucked me dry that occasion. She swallowed all that I could offer and licked me clean. I wondered if Miranda was fingering herself then. Fucking thoughts made my cock hard like a lead pipe. Then I heard Bee Lian calling. They wanted me upstairs for some opinions. When I walked through the door, Miranda was still standing in front of the full length mirror, admiring her new look. She was no more shy to see me again and I apologized for my earlier foolishness but I complemented her for her new look and she smiled. I saw several party dresses thrown all over the bed and Bee Lian seemed to have a hard time picking her choice for the evening. She was in between change with a towel wrapped across her breasts, she held two dresses in her two hands and asked me which will match what Miranda was wearing. Frankly speaking, I don't give a shit. I thought they both matched perfectly when both were naked and ready. I murmured something and slowly moved behind Bee Lian. I caught Miranda peeping on us from the reflection as I hugged Bee Lian from behind, pressing my cock in her ass crank and kissing the back of her neck. Bee Lian giggled and tried to push me away "hey stop that, not in front of Miranda." "Why, she had seen more, did you, Miranda?" My hands moved up under the towel and began rubbing Bee Lian's 36" tits. Miranda turned around and bit on her lower lips. "Miranda knew that we are a couple and she doesn't mind, do you Miranda?" I massaged Bee Lian's boobs under the towel and I could feel her nipples growing. "Hhhmmnnnn Joe" and she was softening in my arms. "After all, you are teaching him on how to fish a guy, right? Why not demonstrate instead." My tones were heavily sexy and definitely hypnotizing. Bee Lian dropped the two dresses in her hands and reached behind to hold my butt. Miranda could not remove her eyes off the towel, concealing the movements of my hands on Bee Lian's massive boobs. I pinched and pulled on Bee Lian's nipples Bee Lian shut her eyes and leaned back on me, drowning in her own ecstasy. I could feel Bee Lian getting hot and horny from her breathing. I was staring at Miranda's face. She blushed a little but the flame in her eyes gave her away completely. I dropped the towel to the floor and exposed my hands on Bee Lian's boobs, squeezing, pulling, tugging the two firm globes of flesh and I showered kisses on the back of her neck, nibbling along the shoulder blade. One of my hands travelled down Bee Lian's body and slipped into her lacy panties. Miranda's gaze followed. I slide my fingers up and down along the slit opening, already wet, and I dug two fingers into the snatch without warning. "Aaaarrrgggghhhhhh!" Bee Lian let out a small cry of pleasure. Miranda stumbled and fell back onto the arm chair beside the queen sized bed, her black dress hiked up and exposed her thighs, her snow-white flesh above the sheer black stockings were completely in view. The contrast made my cock jumped. I pulled out my fingers and smeared Bee Lian's juice over her breasts and I stuck the fingers into her cunt again. My gaze on Miranda signaled her to open her legs wider and she did. She spread her knees apart till I could see her black panties and I signaled her to touch herself and she did so too. She stuck her hand beneath the dress and fondled her pussy. After a while, she peeled the wet panties off and slide it off her ass while remained seated and she spread wide to show me her glistering cunt. Oh she was a bushy one. Meanwhile, Bee Lian was trembling under the spell of my fingers (three inside her cunt). I felt that it was time for treating myself. "Did you tell her that one good way of keeping a guy is to give fantastic blow job, like you. Why don't you teach her tha." I said with my fingers ploughing in her snatch, "hhhmmmmmnnnnn" was all Bee Lian could reply "Why don't you show her now" as I pulled my fingers out of her drenched panties." She deserved to learn from the best, yes the BEST cock-sucker." Bee Lian turned around and frenched me wet and passionately and she slowly descended to her knees, tongue-ing all the way down my body ......
She pulled my shorts down and my underwear down my hips and over my bulging cock, shouting to be freed the moment I stepped into this house. Miranda sat up straight, taking a closer look. I gently placed my hand behind Bee Lian's head and pulled her down. She parted her lips and touched her tongue to my mushroom cockhead. I heard a gulp from Miranda when Bee Lian's tongue tip touched my pee-hole. Bee Lian rolled her tongue and lightly licked around my crown sensually, sexily and she started to lap up and down my fuck pole. Maybe it was due to Miranda's watching. I could sense more heat on Bee Lian's tongue painting along my shaft, gulping on my balls and slurping and nibbling my length and thickness. In no time, my cock was shiny with her saliva. I tapped on her head to tell her that I wanted to be sucked and she looked up with a sluttish grin, sucking just my cock head between her lips while her tongue tip swept to and fro like a windshield wiper on my cock tip, "yes! Baby suck me." I gave a slight push on both her head and my ass and my cock head disappeared into her mouth. Slowly and sensually and sexily, Bee Lian eased bit after bit of my cock shaft into her mouth. It seemed to take an eternity for her nose to be buried in my cock bush. Then she began bobbing her head up and down, plunging faster and faster on my cock. The sight of her head...s bobbing motion, the friction of her sensual lips along my shaft as he pistoned across repeatedly and the warm wet sucking sensation of her oral cavity made my balls boiled. Miranda was totally mesmerized. I eye-fucked her as she had worked two fingers into her own cunt. I motioned her to come closer and she moved and sat on the edge of the bed. I got a better look of her fingers thrusting in and out of her sex-hole. Seeing Miranda's expression of a total CFM look I knew I had to. I HAD to feel her tongue on my shaft. I tapped on Bee Lian's head to slow her down. "Hey baby, why don't you let Miranda have a REAL practice." Bee Lian turned and glanced at Miranda, a bit shocked of what she was doing to herself. Miranda's eyes were flaming, begging her for a try. With a few more powerful strokes, Bee Lian backed off and passed my shaft to Miranda. Miranda came closer and knelt on the floor. When her hands finally touched my cock, I almost let out the load. "Come on Mir, kiss and lick first to get used to the size and shape." Bee Lian was coaching. "Don't try to swallow just yet." Miranda groaned with her handful of my meat, shiny and sleek with Bee Lian's saliva. She looked up at me and I gave her a gaze of encouragement. "Go on, have you licked a cock before?" I asked. She shyly shook her head. I felt more aroused to going to fuck this virgin mouth and I could hardly wait for her full thick lips to wrap around my thickness." Just lick him like this." Bee Lian stuck out her tongue and lapped from my cock base upwards. Miranda stared at my throbbing cock for a while and finally stuck out her tongue and touched my cock head. Oooohhhhhhhhhh! Joey jerked hard in her hand from the excitement. Miranda cautiously held him, afraid to have hurt him, and began a gentle lapping motion with her tongue. Her tongue tip-toed over my shaft liked a feather tickling, "yes, slowly but press your tongue down flat on the cock side." Bee Lian continued to guide our new cock-sucker. "Like a paint brush. Men just loved their cocks painted with our saliva. Yes, that's it. Now sweep your tongue to and fro, to and fro faster. You could also dart it. That will send some jolts of shock to them. That's it, yes!" Miranda acted upon her instruction. It was a bit uneasy at first but she soon grabbed the idea and started to lap and lick on her own rhythm. She would start from the cock head, tickling with lightning speed over my crown, sweeping left and right, then she put my the mushroom head under her tongue and rolled about. She even looked up and checked how I felt, then her tongue swept left and right as it started a slow descend along my shaft, wet my every length down. She even lapped on my balls on the way up, she pressing flat hard on the underside of my cock, dragging slow and steady. Miranda repeated this for several minutes, then she hovered her mouth over my cock head lightly kissed him. Her lips wrapped around the head and she was trying to swallow the head, "relax, relax your jaws. To begin, simply wrap your lips over the head. Yes that's it." Her lips were soft and tender on my cock head. With the head cramped between her full lips, Miranda tossed her tongue all over the tip, licking, lapping. Bee Lian's guidance helped Miranda to get more and more of my cock into her sweet warm wet mouth. She gagged a few times when she tried to swallow too fast or when my cock hit the top of her oral cavity. Bit by bit she had taken my full length into her mouth. I was impressed. She held him there for quite a while as she adjusted herself to a better comfort and she started to suck hard. When she finally felt that she could die from choking on my cock, she began to pull up. "When you withdraw, suck, SUCK harder." Bee Lian knew that it was my favourite bj part and sucked hard Miranda did. I felt as if she was going to drink the sperm from me through the cock-straw. After several deep-throating, Miranda had developed a smooth hot motion of devouring my meat-pole. Her lips would almost leave the tip of my cock on her up-withdrawal before she plunge her mouth down hard, her lips soft and tender like a sheath over my cock-sword, her wavy long black hair opened and closed like a black jelly fish with her head bobbing up and down. Bee Lian was cheering her on to suck faster and harder. My knees buckled and I knew I would not hold back too long from such intensive and fuck-bulous cock-sucking but I have something else in mind. I asked Bee Lian to get down beside Miranda and as hard as I could force myself, I pried my cock out of her sucking mouth. Miranda's mouth let out a loud "POP!!!" from wrestled with my cock to break free. Then I pushed my cock into Bee Lian's mouth and fucked it for a while. Miranda was restless as she knelt lower to lap on my balls, her tongue lapping along my ass crank and she would occasionally suck on the flesh. I pulled her up and asked the two gals to kiss. Bee Lian looked at me with puzzle. Miranda too, but both of them were too good of friends to mind. Just before their lips touched, I pierced my cock in between the four sensual lips and they got the idea. Both of them started in unison to glide along my shaft, my wet sleek and shiny shaft. Their lips formed a full circle of soft tender flesh for my cock to fuck through and back. They stuck out their tongues to lick the sides. I could get the full perimeter of my cock licked and lapped at the same time as I pistoned between their lips. My two hands were on the backs of their heads, pushing them together, getting their lips closer and tighter around my cock. I tahan no more. I felt like my balls were on fire! I knew Miranda was not ready to take a load of come yet and I also wanted to reward Bee Lian for fixing me up and I knew she craved for my cream. "Lian I'm ready and Miranda, you could watch how Bee Lian swallowed the hot spurting loads of cum." Bee Lian positioned herself to take my cock in her mouth again, bobbing up and down furiously. In less than twenty pumps, I burst forth the first load of thick gooey pearly white cum into her mouth. It proved too much for her cavity and too fast for her to swallow. The second load landed on her closed lips and dripped down her chin. Bee Lian jerked my cock with her hands and offered him to Miranda. Miranda eagerly grouped her lips over my cock head just in time to receive the next load. She was gagged and choked by the impact of the forceful spurt and pulled my cock out immediately. The subsequent load hit her square in the face, on her nose. Bee Lian and I laughed. "Hey, now is not the time to do facial, you know." Bee Lian joked as she reached for the to scoop up the cum. Miranda blushed and sealed her lips round my cock head once more. My spurt weakened and she was able to suck it down her throat this time. She carried on sucking my cock and licked around the shaft. "How is it, love it?" Bee Lian asked. Miranda pulled my cock out and opened her mouth. A ball of my pearly white cum rolled on her tongue and she leaned towards Bee Lian. Bee Lian opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Miranda got slightly above her and let the ball of cum dripped from her tongue tip. I felt another jerk in my cock when I saw Bee Lian's tongue receiving the pearl white ball. She raised her mouth and met Miranda's. Both of them were transferring the cum. Threads of cum linked from one's tongue to the other...s. Miranda's hand gently stroked my cock as she swallowed the last bit in her mouth. Both gals then licked my cock for cum remains, giggling and talking with cum in their mouths and on their faces. I just sat down on the bed and tried to restore my strength. I was looking for a long and wild night ahead

The end of Bee Lian....

No comments: