Monday, December 8, 2008

Ann

Ann
By One Eye Snake

... While waiting for swimming session with Gina ... threesome with Selina and Carina in swimsuit (really way out ...) ... Bee Lian the old flame ... I could not help my self but to tell you of my latest lay ... I happened just before new year ... at a company function ... so, get wet ... get very very wet ...

I was asked to attend this company function, organized by one of our customers ... the joker that invited me was no where to be seen ... found out later that he was on MC that day, what a jerk! ... and I did not know any others in the company ... so, I decided to just stick around for the lucky draw ... had some food and beer ... or wine ... and hopefully an eye-feast of chio office chicks ... wah liao ... all rather senior citizens type dressed in younger clothes ... those really chio bu types had lots of Bengs and Sengs or yuppies hanging around liked flies to a piece of raw meat ... pretty face or not, most gals, women, ladies ... hhhhmmmnnn ... senior citizens all dressed to kill, flashing some flesh here and there ... I recalled someone ever told me that this kind of ball function is a chance for young chicks to be promoted ... not so sure if it is the same in Singapore ... getting tired and was about to leave ... then I saw her ... across the dance floor ...
She looked like the kind of girl that could be easily persuaded into doing anything ... well, almost ... you could tell her type, insecure, maybe a little bit confused ... she had been standing there, alone, for quite some time, eyeing on the dance floor. She wasn't really a drop dead gorgeous type, or the chio type ... or even the Lian type ... but she was attractive in her own way. Actually, I saw her legs first, long slender fair nicely shaped ... not to skinny like a bamboo nor thick like a trunk ... the calves, the small of the legs, kneecaps ... and the flash of the thighs. Then I saw the of these killer legs. She looked about 19 0r 20 and was wearing a gray one piece dress that fell to slightly above her mid thighs, revealing more than half of her skinny but well toned thighs. The two thin straps of the dress seemed liked hanging the dress on her small frame than she was wearing it. The exposed shoulders were snowy white and bony. She seemed insecure and uncomfortable, kept trying in vain to pull her little gray dress a little lower down her legs or adjusted her shoulder straps. I bet her horny bf made her dressed liked this, to show off to their friends. She kept turning around to search the dance floor, anxious and may be a little displeased. I followed her sight and saw a young yuppie, dressed in some cheap playboy suit dancing with a meat balls promoter. He seemed to enjoy very much bending over and lower to check on her dance partner's contour , for all the while of my stare, he never looked at that poor girl whose every thought seemed to be on him. I returned my stare onto her ... still anxious, biting her lower lips and sipping her drink ... whatever it was, I felt myself aroused ...
When the techno hops came to a momentary halt, Romeo remembered Juliet and returned to her side, leading her to a nearby seat, where she sat ... legs crossed. I strolled over to a seat opposite hers and sat down to enjoy the view. The top crossed leg flashed out the underside of her thigh ... smooth and fair ... she still tried to pull her dress lower to conceal, but it only made it worst ... then she rested her purse on her lap, convincing herself of a good concealment ... liar! ... Romeo was standing beside her, busy shaking hands with people coming over to him ... mostly girls ... sometime he would introduce his Juliet to them, mostly, he just kept laughing with them on his own ... jerk! ... when a lively number was up, another self-proclaimed meat balls promoter chio ... ugly to me if you wanted my two cents opinion ... came and dragged him into the dance floor ... he simply nodded to Juliet and swoooooshed with the promoter . Juliet gave a "yah, go ahead ... what can I do ... I know you are only socializing ... " look, a flash of annoyance at Romeo's lack of attention on her flicked in her eyes ... the sight pained me deeply!!! As she sat alone, I studied her young face. Short black hair slightly off the shoulders, single eye lids, nose a bit flat. Really not the gorgeous type that would send head turning in Orchard but the way she twitched her lips or lightly biting them just made you want to fuck her or shoved the cock through those thin soft lips. She did not look very athletic, but her legs certainly were shapely for a girl of her age. Maybe that was the reason to attract me ... her breasts were not too big, but handful. I don't think anyone would really refer her of being "hot", but for now she was certainly the kind of girl that I lusted after having so many matured partners. This one looked fresh ... and ... tender ... and ... hhhmmnnnnn ... experimentable. I knew my Joey would agree ...
Eye contact !!! And there was certainly some sparks. She caught me starring. I gave a polite smile, trying hard to conceal my dirty thoughts at first. Then I saw her sort of "solitary" look. I changed my mind. I flashed out clear signal of lust, piercing through her eyes then her mind that I was mentally stripping her ... examining her naked body, determining to fuck her. She lowered her glance at first. I stared on ... and when she raised her glance again, her face blushed but she returned my stare and liked white snow melted in the lusty heat of passion. Her gaze softened. I had her !!! I glanced lower to her crossed legs and tilted my head a little to the side. She tensed up, lifting her purse from her lap and uncrossed her legs. I tilted my head again and she took a look around at the people surrounding her and slowly spread her thighs apart, wider and wider ... till I could see a hint of white lacy panties. I nodded an approval and admiration and I slide my hand lightly over my crotch making sure that she saw the bulge between my legs. She blushed more and lowered her head. When she raised her head again, I jerked my head my head pointing to the washrooms. Again she tensed, then liked making the biggest decision in her life, she stamped her feet, stood up and walked towards the ladies. I glanced at her Romeo, still busy shaking around with the two-cents worth meat balls in the dance floor. Poor guy ... I was about to fuck your Juliet ... and I too, made my way to th gents.
Once I left the hall, the pounding music was muffled as the doors swung shut behind me and I walked into the corridor that leads to the washrooms. She was standing there, leaning on the wall ... waiting ... I stood facing her, quietly studying her feature up close ... quite a while went by ... and I broke the ice ...
"Not enjoying the song?" I asked.
"Hhhhhhmmnnnnn ... no ... " she was shy ... "I'm just a little tired."
"But your boyfriend seems to be enjoying himself."
"Yeah," she replied in a "bo-bian" tone, looking down to the floor. "He's busy with his friends ..." There was a moment of silence before I broke the tension.
"Do you want to go back in there ... to him." I tested as I leaned closer into her face ... a couple walked by and she looked at them nervously.
"No, I'm okay out here," she answered abruptly cutting me off. "... he does not need me in there anyway ..." sounded liked a mosquito speaking.
My confidence was starting to fly so I held her hand and lead her towards a fire exit staircase. She hesitated. When someone opened the door to get out from the dance hall, we caught a glimpse of Romeo dancing really close to ANOTHER bimbo and she looped her arm around mine and pushed the staircase door opened. We sat on the steps and made small talk ... she soon began to open up a little ... at some point of our conversation, I stood up and stood in front of her ... her dress kept riding up her shapely thighs and she kept pulling it down ... I was not peeping ...
"I should never have worn this short dress that he bought," she said as she started to get frustrated, slightly embarrassed about exposing herself unintentionally ...
"Don't be ridiculous," I replied. "You look great. Your boyfriend has good taste."
She started to blush, again. "Thanks." She stood and leaned up against the wall. "He just wants me to wear it to attract attention and makes him feel proud." her tone sounded sorry ... I felt the same ... and I stood facing her ... she looked so small so close ... so tender ...
"Well ... he made it ... I was attracted." as I leaned closer to her ... our noses almost touching ...
"But I look so ... so ..." She paused. "Cheap and slutty ... liked those girls he is dancing with ... and he did not even dance a number with me." ... almost sobbing ... then a tear of crystal rolled in her eyes ...
I wiped the tear off ... she did not resist ... "Believe me you don't look slutty at all." I moved even closer ... "you look like a very attractive girl with a great pair of legs to show the world and make all the other girls jealous ... at least I think of you like that ... " her eyes brightened ... "your biy friend just do not know what he is missing."
She blushed more but remained silent. I decided to push my luck. I leaned over and kissed her gently on the cheek, just below the eye. She seemed startled and jerked away at first but I tenderly turned her face back and started to kiss the side of her neck. She raised her hands to my chest as if to stop me but her head tilted for more so that I could kiss more of her neck and her arms soon went limp as my lips traced their way across her soft skin. Soon, they found hers and we were locked in a deep kiss as my tongue explored her sweet little mouth. My hands held her fair bony shoulders gently and I could feel her body trembling. Not long, she started to push her tongue against mine ... and she sucked harder ... her eyes were shut tight ... in the exchange of out mouth-juice ... my hands wandered lower to feel her soft handful breasts ...
"Don't ... we shouldn't be doing this! ... plea ... s ... " she pushed on my chest lightly ... peeling her lips off mine ... I insisted and kissed her harder before her last word ... her tongue darted into my mouth immediately ...
"My boy friend ... he ..." she broke free again ... "he's busy with some bimbo ..." I interrupted, with my hands busy massaging her breasts through her dress ... she started panting ... "let him worry about you ... you should be having some fun yourself ..." I fely horns growing from my forehead ... and I kissed her again ...
"... hhhmmmnnnnn ... but ..." she broke off again after some slurping ... " ... but ... what if someone comes in and sees us ?"
"Don't worry. No one will come, I promise." My hands slid her straps off her shoulders ... she grouped her hand on her chest to prevent the dress from falling off ... fine with me ... for now ... I showered more kisses on her neck and the top of her breasts ... she shut her eyes again and sighed ... "... hhhmmnnnnnnn ... my boy ... someone ..." murmuring her last few words of lady-moral pretense ...
I cared nothing ... my lips pushed her lacy strapless bra and kissed on her nipple ... sucking it to its full erection ... "aaarrrrggghhhhhhh ..." ... I nibbled on its hardness and rolled it with my tongue ... "hhhhmmnnnnnn ..." and I sucked as much flesh as possible into my mouth and lapped all over her breast ... with well practiced swiftness, I did the same to her other breast and nipple ... "AAAARRRRGGGHHHHH ..." she released her hands from her chest and held my head tight to her breasts ... I lapped along the cleavage ... and turned my head left right left right left right ... till her breasts glistered with my saliva ... I heard some footsteps outside the door and I quickly dragged her up the steps ... up a few floors to platform where the light was not functioning very well ... it flickled ... I pressed her tight to the wall and kissed her passionately ... my hands reached into the dress from below ... her hands were holding me tight ... I could feel the soft lacy fabric of her panties ... I ran my fingers over her crotch and she moaned lightly ... "hhhhmmnnnnn ..."
... one final kiss and I turned her around so that she was facing the wall ... her hands rested on elbows against the wall on each side of her head ... I kissed the back of her neck and cupped her soft yet firm teenage breasts ... the bra and dress were still hanging loose just below her breasts ... I leaned closer and pressed my bulged crotch into her ass from behind ... she seemed very nervous and was panting ... moaning ... murmuring ... "Please ... we shouldn't be doing this ... please ..." ... breathing harsh ... "... I won't hurt you ... but you really want me to stop ... " my hands pulled on her nipples and I grind my cock in the crank of her firm teenage ass ... poking ... "hey ... you want to miss this ..." another jerk of my cock in her ass crank ... and another ... and another ... my fingers rolled her nipples liked playing with pearls ... "hhhhmmmnnn ... no ... but ... please ... no ..." she did know what she was talking ... I did ... she wanted MORE!!!
My hand dropped and once again found it's way under her little skirt. I pulled her lacy panties aside and caressed her little wet slit. She struggled, indicatively. I could tell that she was turned on. Her slit was wet with her excitement, her cunt lips were puffed with lusty blood flown and when I slipped a finger between her puffed cunt lips, she first pressed her crotch tight to the wall, crushing my fingering hand in between. I ignored the pain and started twitching the inserted finger in her wetness. She moaned and gyrated her hip against my straining cock in her ass ... then she backed more onto my cock ... my finger got easier access and it dived right into the stream of sex ... "aaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh ..." I worked my finger in and out as I pressed her from behind with my restrained cock ... just when she was beginning to relax a little I added another finger into her snatch ... ooooohhhhh ... she was tight !!!! She instantly stiffened ... and had her first orgasm ... she crooked her body, grinding her ass onto my cock and shuddered in pleasure ... "HHHHMMMMMMNNNNNN ..."
"You came." I teased her ... "and I thought you wanted me to stop ..." as I continued finger digging her cunt ... scooping up her cum ... "now, its my turn ... " as I used one hand to unbuckle my belt and upzipped my pants ... "... no ... please ... don't ..." she begged me not to ... LIAR!!! ... when I dropped my pants onto the floor, I guided one of her hand to reach behind and touched Joey ... "wwwwwuuuuuuu ... oooooeeeeeeiiiiiiiii ..." she immediately massaged Joey through my underwear ... I pulled down the waist band and the cock head sprang into her grab ... "hhhhmmmnnnnn ..." she slowly pumped my cock ... "now ... you want him ... you like him ... " I dry-fucked her her grip ... she wet her fingers with the pre-comes on my cock head and returned to her mouth ... she sucked her fingers ... licking my precomes ... "that's my gal ... " and I inserted my fingers, wet with her own cum, into her mouth ... she sucked on them hungrily ... below ... I aligned my cock with her snatch ... bending her a little forward ... "Ready ..." and she swayed her ass to invite ... I inched my cock into her tightness ... reeeeeaaaaaaalllllll tight ... even with her earlier cum and the consistent wetness ... my cock felt liked piercing through condom ... which I realized we did not have one ... actually, in that heat, we could not think less ... bedsides, condom-less made the feel better ... she aaaarrrgggghhhhhhhed with my every inch of entry ... but she kept pushing back for more into her ... "half more to go ... baby ..." I encouraged her ... "yes ... fuck me ... all the way ... fuck me ..." I shoved deep and more ... and I slammed the final inch into her with power and might ... "AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH ..." as she felt my balls slapping her ... "oh fuck ... you are bigger than Pete's ... oh fuck ..." I stayed in there for a while ... and she urged me to fuck her long strokes ... I pulled back and plunged in ... "YES!" ... I pulled back and RAMMED ... "YES!!" she screamed with my every power shove ... my two hands were on her waist as I bulldozed my cock in and out of her teenage cunt from behind ... her cunt was tight liked a virgin's ... but her walls could contract and massage my cock as he shafted in and out ... we soon moved away from the wall, with her planting her hands on the floor, still in the bending position ... and I rimmed her good from behind with my cock ... "hhhhmmmnnnnn ... aaaarrrgggggg ... oooohhhhhh ..." as she orgasmed and orgasmed and orgasmed ...
Time to change pose. I pulled out my wet cock and spun her around, holding her up and once again, shoved my tongue into her mouth. She returned the kiss passionately. I pressed her back up against the wall and grabbed one of her legs lifting it slightly. With my other hand I guided my dick into her cum-soaked pussy. She gasped as I entered her ... her hands grabbed my shoulders for support. I pushed into her all the way and then withdrew slowly, only to slide back into her hot little cunt again. When she come again, her hands were grabbing at my hair as I filled her sweet pussy with my rock hard cock. For her size, I knew she would be very light so, I reached my other hand under her and lifted her up against the wall, both hands locked under her bent knees, and pressed her spread legs hard against the wall. I spread her legs wide as she leaned back and I started to fuck her faster, driving my cock deeper with every pump and rammed. Her hands wrapped around my neck and we gazed into each others' eyes with looks of pure lust ... with support on my shoulders, she too began to bounce up and down on my shaft. Very soon, I felt myself reaching the point of no return ... so I carried her off the wall and lowered ourselves onto the floor ... still hugging tight onto each other, I continued pounding into her cunt until my first burst exploded with her yet another orgasm ... "AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!" and I shot another load into her depth ... I quickly withdrew and moved up to her face ... my third load was shot onto her lips ... when she opened her mouth ... I shoved my spasming cock into the warm cavity and shot another load ... and another load ... and anither ... she sucked on my cock, trying to milk me dry ... I pulled out ... but she sucked so tight that my cock was cramped between her thin lips ... I popped my cock out and wiped on her lips and nose ... she slurped around my cock and her lips ... her eyes gazed into mine with an appreciation of content ... the pleasure was mine!
I sat beside her, feasting on her come-remained lips and the teenage just-fucked look. Her dress was in a mess with her lacy bra strapped at her mid section and her lacy panties soaked with our cums ... and I realized something ... I extended my hand to her ... "by the way, I'm Joe ... and you are." ... she smiled, "Ann."

No comments: