Friday, December 5, 2008

Selina

Selina
By One Eye Snake

Selina swimming ... nah!
Selina in swin suit ... heeheehee ...

... get wet ... get very very wet ... *sigh, once no writing, no one remember to cheer and encourage you on ... hai ... *sigh ...

For the entire business trip, I had stayed in Selina's semi-d, needeless to say, there were many fucking moments ... she is truly a horny itchy bitch ... she would dress panties-less to work and flashed to me whenever she could during our meetings ... (she had volunteered to "pick" me up from the hotel everyday since it is "on her way", so that people in her office would not notice ...); she sucked me at least once every morning before we left for work ... when we were caught in the traffic jam, she would tease me by fingering herself and I often had to arrive at the office with a huge hard on ... there was even once that I could not tahan further and we did a quickie in the building's multi storey carpark of her office block ... I slide all the way into her fucking wet and ready cunt ... pumped the hell out of her and come deep in her pussy ... she then tongued my cock clean and we continued with meeting with Yamato-san ... with her cunt still filled with my cum ...

Anyway, when the weekend warrived and I was scheduled to return to Singapore on coming Monday, Selina brought me to a bungalow that was owned by her uncle as a holiday get-away. It was near Port Dickson and her uncle had agreed to let her use it for a bbq function ... of course, there was only two of us. We arrived there on Saturday evening and I was glad to find out that there is even a swimming pool in the back yard. Selina dismissed the maid after she had prepared some food in the ... we skipped dinner and decided to go for a swim first ... Selina had excused herself to her room and changed into her swim suits ... I did not bring my swimming trunks along, so I just wore my shorts, no underwear , and waited for her at the foyer. She finally came down the steps, clad in a flowry towel ... when I was about to open the sliding door to the backyard, she stopped me and said that I should take a look at her swim suit first ... besides, it would be cooler after it got dark ... no problem for me. Selina grinned and dropped the towel ... my eyes popped at the sight of a gorgeous godess ... seriously, through all the fucks that we had, I never thought that she is fantastically beautiful ... you could say that I am a scum for fucking her for purely the FUCKing joy and I had always fucked her doggien for obvious reason ... but now, oh boy ... her face remained the same with the high cheekbones ... but the presentation of her heavenly body in that skimpy bikini ... my cock stood saluting the godess, pitching a tent under my shorts ... she was wearing a simple bikini, actually, it really was only a couple of strings with a couple of small patches ... white with black trim patches ... on the top, the two real small cups barely covered her tanned chocolate brown boobs, the lower string slide behind her back and sort of pulled the cups over her breasts ... it was really a tight fit ... it seemed to me it was at least one size smaller ... a picture of her literally had to stuff her mambo jumbos into the cups appeared in my mind ... and the lower, it was even smaller than the g-string ... a mere white slit of sheer material over the crotch which seductively concealed her dark black well-trimed bush ... her entire long shapely well tanned and toned legs were in clear view ... Selina turned around ... you could say that it was completely naked from the back ... except for two strings across her back and around her waist that held the two pieces to her body ... after enough standing demo, Selina swayed towards the AV shelf and turned on some music ...
A pulsing beat and some music poured from the speakers ... techno ... not my usual taste ... but so is she ... but in circumstances liked that ... who gives a fuck!!! She turned around and started to swing with the beat ... giving me sexy glances and slutty grins ... I whistled on and she bent a little and shook her boobs lightly ... the mambo jumbos jiggled in the stringed cups and almost fell out into clear view ... I took a deep breath and followed her game ... adjusting my obvious erection and sat at one end of the long dining table, anticipating her strip tease ... she worked her way up the dining table from the other end ... I saw that she still had her high heels on ... grooooooovy ... when she reached the center of the table, she spun to the beat, shaking her boobs all over ... she locked her horny eyes to mine and she kept sticking her tongue out to lick her lower lips ... then she turned around and her hands went behind her back to untie the string of her bikini top ... I drooled and howled like a sex starved wolf ... she slowly held both ends of the strings out to her sides, keeping the cups on her breasts, teasing me further ... I leaned back and stroked my cock through my shorts ... straining ... my eyes were on her hands, urging her to take it off ... even if I had seen those boobs several times ... with a sudden bang in the beat, Selina spun on one heel and flung her top piece to me ... her proud 38" tanned chocolate brown boobs EXPOSED!!!! Hopping with the beat as she danced and shook her chest violently ... I gripped my cock hard to prevent my coming ... she smiled ... quite an evil grin ... she danced slowly towards me and she gradually knelt down before me ... shaking her mambo jumbos in my face ... I leaned forward and buried my nise in the cleavage ... she shook it and her breasts gave light taps and slaps on my cheeks ... I stuck out my tongue and quickly licked whatever that my tongue could reach ... Selina giggled and backed away, bending her body backwards at the kneeling position ... her knees were bent and opened wide with her legs folded flat on the table top ... the lower piece was in clear view, outlining her full cunt lips ... I had both hands on her thighs and I stuck out my tongue to her crotch, licking through the sheer membrane of the bikini bottom!!! Selina giggled and worked her way up gracefully ... pulling away from my eager tongue ... and straightened herself ... I drooooooled a pond on the table and endured the show with agony between my legs ... her hands fell onto her breasts as she started to fondle them ... her nipples were hrad and erect ... sticking out, inviting and provoking ... she weighted her breasts and pulled on her nipples ... her thumbs and fingers twisted the nipples, growing ... poking ... then she massaged the sides of her breasts ... squeezing and caressing alternatively ... I howled in my seat ... her eys were filled with lust and her face was blushed liked a tomato ... enough touching and on with the strip ... she turned around, swinging her protruding ass to my sight ... she bent and her full ass-cheeks emphasized ... she swayed her ass left and right a couple of times and her hands reached down to the bikini bottom in the front ... suddenly, she pulled the bottom up in the front tight against her crotch, the fabric almost disappearing completely into her cunt slit, which had a clear damp patch ... wet from her own juice ... and she turned around, arhed her back to let me have a direct view ... my cock felt liked bursting through the shorts and took a peep himself ... i could even made out the look of her pussy lips from the stretched bikini bottom ... full succulent lips ... fucking full sucullent lips ... I gripped tight my cock with one hand and the other hand slammed hard on the table ... trying to distract my cock from coming ... feeling my anxiety, she danced towards me again ... swinging her wet crotch in front of me ... I rose from the seat ... and gradually caressed her dampness ... Selina sighed ... and her eyes shut momentarily from my touch ... I slid my hand under the bikini bottom from the side ... the entire crotch was soaked ... and I could see my fingers moving in across her soaked pussy under the sheer fabric ... Seline bucked her lower torso against my touch ... and she sighed and groaned and moaned ... my fingers gripped her damp pubic hair ... stroked her cunt lips and lightly probed at the opening ... Selina did some pelvic thrusts on my hand ... and I inserted two fingers into her ready slit ... "aaaaaaarrrrrrggghhhhhhhh ..." there was a temporary jerk and halt in her hip gyration ... followed by more pelvic thrusts that drew my fingers deeper into her cunt ... I got in with the beat ... finger fucking Selina as she danced on half naked on the dining table ... without stopping the finger fucking, my other hand came around and held the now flimsy patch ... with a yank of my wrist, the bikini bottom was torn from her body and my two fingers fucking Selina wet slit was in clear view ... she "AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH ... " and thrust her lower torso forward till my fingers were in to the knuckles ... my other hand slid along her slit and twitched her clit ... she rocked hard back and forth ... screaming and panting ... my exploring fingers felt her vagina walls contracting and ... the gush of orgasm ... "eeeeeeeeeeee ... wwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ... wwwwwwwwwhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww ..." and it was a long oooooorrrrr-gggggggggaaaaaaaaaasssssssmmmmmmmmm ... when Selina continued to come, both her hands held tight on my wrist whose fingers buried deeeeeeep in her snatch for support and her body shuddered ... my fingers kept stirring inside her, drawing circles within her gushing wetness ... "oooohhhhh Joe ... oooohhhhhhh ... JJJOOOOOEEEEEE ..." and she kept screaming my name ...

For quite a while, Selina just sort of froze standing on my fingers ... when she regained her breathe, she gave me a thankful look and signaled that it should be my turn. I helped her to lie on her stomach on the table, her breasts crushed ... I stood at the end of the table and pointed my ecertion to her face ... Selina grinned ... and started lapping my cock through the shorts ... Joey twitched and danced about impatiently ... eager breaking freeeeee ... finally, Selina slipped the waist band over my cock head and she leaned forth to plant a wet kiss on his head ... precomes already started flowing ... Selina lapped and licked it all off ... my hands pressed over the back of her head, urging her to plunge her sensual mouth to shealth my cock ... she resisted ... instead, she tugged my shorts lower and began working her tongue slowly up the underside of my cock ... then she returned to nuzzle my balls ... one at a time, until both were wet with her saliva ... and she licked my shaft again ... nibbling like little baby along the length ... "sssssuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkk mmmeeeeeeeee ... " I moaned ... with a sluttish triumphant glance, Selina locked her lips tight around the girth of my cock head ... her tongue rested below the pee-hole and laaped a few fast ones ... "nnnooooowwwwww ..." as I pushed her head down, she engulfed my cock in one plunge ... I shoved upwards and drove my cock deeeeeeep into her cavity ... her head was pressed so hard down till her nose was buried in my cock hair ... I held her there for as long as I could ... feeling her talented tongue lapping within ... and around ... till I felt that she was about to choke, I released the grab ... Selina took her own sewwt time to withdraw ... still lapping her tongue on the up draft ... FUCKING SHIOK!!!! SHIOK!!!!! SHIOK!!!!!!!!!! man ... when my cock was all out of her mouth, she looked up and I returned an approving and appreciative glance on her job ... blow job ... well done! she bowed and locked her mouth on my cock again ... pumping him for the ride of his life ... slurping ... all I could do was to hold on to her bobbing head and fucked her face in unison of her mouth-work ... Selina turned around on the table, lying on her back and shifted her head off the edge of the table and left it dangling over the edge ... and she opened her mouth wide in anticipation ... I slide my cock in immediately ... having my hands locked under her head to support her neck ... I fucked her THROAT wild and she too was screaming ... muffled, of course ... about coming and coming and coming ... first, her hands were on her breasts and they squeezed and pinched the nipples to enhanced her own sexual pleasure ... I moaned that I was about to shoot ... then, in her lying position, she reached down and fingered my balls, running her fingers up and down the line of my ball sacks and traced towards my tail end ... caressing my ass crank ... even trying to probe my shit-hole ... my balls began to tighten and she started sucking harder on my shaft as I pumped in and out ... she even lifted her head in to facilitate my fucking thrusts ... locking her lips tighter around my cock ... her other hand slide to her crotch and she was fingering herself ... I saw that she had three fingers fucking her own cunt as I fucked her mouth with all my might ... I lost it ... with one final thrust into her throat ... and Selina locked her lips like a seal around the base of my cock ... I EXPLODEDDDDDD!!!!!!! I could see her cheeks puffing and her swallowing as fast as she could ... I kept pumping ... surprising at the amount of cum I could offer after days and nights of fucking this horny bitch ... and I slowly withdrew my spasming cock, sliding over her slimy tongue ... when my still spurting cock finally withdrew till her sweet sucking lips, Selina stuck the tip of her tongue into the pee-hole at the end of my cock and pulled back forcefully ... causing my last few loads to come across her lips ... her nose ... and her breasts, leaving a string of my cum from her chin, down her throat and across each breast ... covering her nipples and coating her cleavage ... dripping ... Selina smiled and quickly licked off those on her lips with her snaky tongue ... "yyyyuuuuuuummmmmyyyyyyy ...... wwwwwwuuuuuu ..." and she rubbed those cum on her breasts into her skin, "wwwwoooooooooo ... finest suntan lotion ..." ... yah, right! By the time we get to swim, the sun has gone to the back of the earth ... then, she turned back onto her stomach ... and gave an open lipped smile to let me see the cum on her tongue ... then she rolled her tongue so that a drip formed at the corner of her mouth and slowly flow down her chin ... what a FUCKING sight ... live Jap-AV performance ... I felt another jolt through my balls and shot out another small load which landed on the table ...

"hey Joe ... I 'm still not enough ... wanna come over and fuck me ... now ..." Selina stared at me ... lusty and sluttish ... inviting ... She had climbed off the table and was sitting on one of the high back dinning chair ... her legs were spread which exposed her cum-wet cunt ... one of her hand was on her breast, fondling and squeezing the nipple ... he other hand was hovering around her pussy ... stroking and digging ... I took a deep breathe and swallowed heavily ... knn fucking chio slut, challenging me on ... ... I walked over to a two seater sofa in another cosy corner of the house and sat down facing Selina ... I stroked my cock and made sure she saw him slowly coming back to life ... "you want him ... " I waved to Selina ... "come over and suck him up ... you bitch!" ... I knew her game ... she's one horny slutty cunt-itchy bitch waiting to be fucked at all times ... and I decided to play Master ... her eyes flared a glimpse of lust as she got on her knees ... and crawled towards the "bone" between my legs ... good thing that my cock has a fast healing factor ... liked Wolverine, haha ... and I whipped him around, urging Selina bitch to move faster over here ...

No comments: