Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Madeline

Madeline
By One Eye Snake

not a lenghty one this time ... cos i am really too busy with work around the festive season ... planing of who should I bang for the millennium ... but I could not resist your standing ovation and claps, and I feel that I have to at least get you slightly wet ... so don't flame me for baiting you, I am not asking for money, just some time ... as for now, enjoy ... and get wet, get very very wet ...

Madeline sucked with such vigor that my cock was actually resurrected in record times ... Joey just got to have a piece of her ... NOW ... HERE ... in ANYWAY ... she SUCKED and I groaned ... "OH Madeline ... baby ... blow me life again ..." I moaned as she bobbed her head up and down my growing shaft. She had obviously done this before because she knew just the right amount of saliva to use ... to make Joey slippery enough so that her hand could pump the spent Joey up again as her lips wrapped tightly at his crown and blew life into him ... I fell back onto the chair and Madeline swept my pants and underwear down and off y ankles ... I was then naked waist down ... I watched in awe and amazement of my cock growing to his usual full size under her expert mouth and tongue works ... even my balls got bloated ... Madeline lapped my shaft near the base ... everytime when her tongue lapped, threads of saliva lingered between her tongue and my meat ... I starred as she gulped down the entire length and thickness ... bobbing her head up and down ... "oooohhhhh ...... yyyyeeeeeesssssssss ..." I moaned. My hands grabbed onto her head ... fingers twining in her hair ... pulling slightly ... urging her to move up closer ... Madeline reached up to the lowest button of my shirt ... she unbuttoned it while her tongue was still licking over the cock head ... then the tongue traced upwards ... as she continued unbuttoning my shirt ... she flung it opened when all buttons were loosened ... and immediately, her tongue was on my nipple ... drawing circles ... in a way similar to what I had described earlier about doing to June ... my hands were busy too ... reaching for her breasts ... definitely bigger and firmer than June's ... a handful ... more than a handful! My hands, too, moved in circular motion, palming her entire love globes ... Madeline licked her way up to my chin ... and we kissed ... tasting my own cum that she had intentionally saved in her mouth ... I was more aroused!!! My hands went lower on her front ... found the zip and dropped her denim skirt ... remembering her naked crotch beneath, my fingers brushed over her soft pubic hair ... the wetness had made it more smooth ... she sighed against my gentle touch ... straightened herself and stepped out of the skirt ... I sat and watched ... enjoying her perfect thighs ... smooth complexion ... then she flipped off her Ah Lian sandal, exposing her cute little toes also with painted nails ... I moved forward, hands on her hip ... her figure resembled the hour glass ... I buried my head in her tummy and inhaled strongly, taking in the aroma of her just showered young and lively gal smell ... she gathered her hands behind my head and pressed me gently ... I started to licked her belly button ... nimbling lightly on the flesh around it ... then I stuck my tongue deep into her belly button and lapped like a mad dog ... Madeline giggled and wriggled her body in my arms ... I lapped my way up to the underside of her wonderful breasts ... leaving a trail of my saliva across her near ivory torso ... when I sat upright, her nipples were at the right height for my sucking mouth which I gladly performed ... I grouped the breasts together and lapped from left nipple to right nipple and to left nipple and to right nipple and to left nipple and to right nipple and to left nipple and to right nipple and to left nipple and to right nipple and to left nipple and to right nipple and to left nipple and to right nipple and to left nipple and to right nipple ... faster and faster ... wetter and wetter ... Madeline shook her head wildly ... her knees buckled from the wet stimulation on her breasts ... my fingers squeezed and released in rhythm to my lapping ... "aaaaarrrrgggghhhhhh ... cccccoooommmmmm ..." she groaned loudly ... "cccccccooooooooommmmmmiiiiiinnnnggggggg ...aaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhh ..." and her body shuddered ... "ooohhhhhhh ... ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh ... aaaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..."

I released one of her breasts and dived for her slit ... sensing my intrusion, she arched forward to greet my fingers ... "yyyeeeeeessssssss ... finger me ... fuck me with you fingers ..." her eyes were filled with pure lust ... being gentle to her will only let her take me as a whimp ... my index digit hooked between her wet cunt lips and tickled her clit, strumming it liked a guitar ... with my thumb and the index digit ... Madeline was literally dancing on my finger ... "aaaarrrrrrr ... aaaaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhh ... aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh ..." her tummy convulsed before me ... her melons jiggled before me ... they excited me further ... time for the entry ... my other hand left her breast and hold her hip steady ... then my snaking index digit squeezed through her swollen cunt lips into her abyss of sex ... oh oh oh she is TTTTTTIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTT ... and upon the entry, her cunt walls contracted around my finger and she CUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMEEEEEDDDDDDDDD again !!!!!!!!!! all the way in and pulled out ... buddy buddy system ... and two fingers dived in ... "uuuuuurrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnn ..." Madeline wriggled violently on my fingers liked a worm-bait on a fishing hook ... "yyyyeeeesssssss ... ssssooooo ...... ssssooooo ... this is what June felt ......" she was still competing with June ... my fingers were pumping in and out of her cunt liked pistons ... her knees buckled more and she had to hold on to my shoulders for support ... her hair shroud over my face and I drown myself in her sensational shampoo scent ... her eyes were shut and her eyes, nose and lips seemed to merge towards the center of her face from the dynamic pleasure at her pussy. I pumped and pumped and pumped ... I spread my fingers while buried deep inher cunt, rotated my wrist 180 degree and held still ... "uuurrrrggggghhhh ..." Madeline pinched my shoulders, tiptoeing and leaning closer onto me ... I stopped the pumping, and left my fingers inside her cunt ... twitching and tickling her cunt walls ... Madeline started to gyrate her hip to the rhythm of my twitching fingers ... "hhhhhhmmmmmnnnnnnnn ..." soft moans escaped her lips ... her eyes half opened and looked at me with sex-tifaction ... and her lips ... opened slightly with every moans ... sticking out her tongue to lick her lips ... "yyeeeeeesssssss ... dddeeeeeeeeeeppppppeeeeeerrrrrr ... I ... ccccccooooooommmmmm ..." in no time, she experienced another orgasm ... this one was not as dynamic as before, but the contraction of her vaginal walls were simply fuck-tastic!!! This climax was liked a silent river gushing ... she locked her eyes on mine as her body shivered and quivered sexily ... "Joe ... oooohhhhh Joe ... fuck me ... ppppllllleeeeeaaaasssseeeee ... fuck me ..." I leaned closer and sucked on her ard and erect nipple ... one ... than the other ... sucking and licking and lapping and chewing ... her orgasm was prolonged by the additional pleasure receiced on her breasts ... "oooohhhhhh ... fuck me Joe ... FUCK ME !!!! I want your cock in me ..." Madeline arched her back, pushing her breasts in my face as she screamed to be FUCKED!!! "where ... where you want mt cock to be ..." my voice was muffled by her heaving breasts as I tried to take more of them into my mouth ... "my cunt ... my pussssssssy ... my cb !!!! FUCK ME!!!" ... to wait any longer was a torture to both her and my cock ... so I asked her to climb onto the chair and ...

No comments: