Friday, December 19, 2008

The story of my friend - Part 1

The story of my friend - Part 1
By ssc
Taken from here.

There is this group of friends, and one girl fascinates me in particular. In fact, I'm obsessed with her ass, and always wonder if she knows about it.

Her boyfriend might have suspected, since he's very obviously a butt man and always like to grope her butt, but we've never talked about it. The way I see it, as long as my interest is not very obvious, we can both close an eye to it. He pretend not to know and I pretend not to notice that he like to look at zao geng girls and I don't embarrass him by telling her.

One day when she was wearing a thong I pretended to bump into her butt while we were taking the train. I remember she turned her head slightly to one side to see if there was anyone but it was half-hearted, and I bumped again. This time she moved away slightly and placed a hand over her butt to protect it from attack. Of course her slender wrist placed between her butt cheeks cannot cover, but her guard was up, so I had to stop. It was a light touch and I did not feel much, but it seemed firm. The skirt was thin, and I could not help thinking that the skirt would feel good against her bare butt, caressing it as she walked.

Whenever we meet up I like to see whether she's wearing a thong that day. She almost always wear skirts, and her round butt looks fantastic in skirts if they wrap around and show the shape of her rear end. Even when the skirts are not so tight you can still tell that her butt is unusually full for someone her size. It always gives me a hardon to see her rear and imagine what it will be like to touch it, and to know that there is nothing underneath except a thong. There isn't even a layer of panty under that skirt, her buttocks are naked under the skirt!

Months later we went for countdown and I tested water by bumping from the side again. It was a very crowded place and accidents can be overlooked. She did not even notice, so I bumped into her crack from behind, lightly, and she did not react. I bumped again harder and felt my hand between the flesh of her butt, but she still did not react. It was a wonderful experience, something that I had dreamt of for quite a while, and needed only a suitable opportunity. The feeling was fantastic. Howevere I dared not do anything more as I don't want to end up like the bangladesh who are arrested every year at countdowns for molest.

And after that we continued joking as normal, so I believe she did not notice anything at all. Perhaps she was more sensitive and alert initially as she was not used to the naked feeling of wearing a thong, and by now had adjusted and ignored such accidents. Next time I will try to stroke the underneath surface of that round globe.

No comments: