Friday, March 6, 2009

My big-breasted mum - part 8

Part 8
by IwantbustyKim

Chan2 then placed both hands on her shoulders, sliding the shoulder-straps of her brassiere down her bare arms. Mr. Chan still kissing her back, lifted her up and using only his teeth, unhooked the clasp at the back of her bra. My mom gasp loudly as her D cup breasts sprang out of the tight confines of her half-cup bra. Chan2 then gleefully pushed up the cups to have full view of her firm breasts, cradling each one playfully in the palm of each hand.

Kneading them like they were dough, he fondled them like they were his playthings, twisting each nipple in each hand. He tweaked them like computer knobs, each action jolted my mom, sending her screaming in pain with mixed-delight. Unable to control himself, he dived his face in and sucked at each tit hungrily. Painting her cleavage with his tongue, he left a disgusting trail of saliva. However, with each lick of her aureole, it sent tingling sensations down the back of my mom’s back. Though in a degrading situation, she was getting visibly turned on with the perversity of Chan2’s actions as his hands went amok over her ample bosom. Confirming the fact that she's turned on, her hands which were once trying to cover her crotch and modesty were now placed shamelessly inside Mr. Chan’s shorts, stroking his dick from within.

By this time, Mr. Chan had released her right leg and while still holding her left leg up, Mr. Chan rubbed my mom's pussy through her soaked panties with his free hand. Being the more experienced one, his hands made circular motions around her crotch area in a rhythmic fashion and like his brother earlier, he was also nibbling on her neck and ears, coaxing her to let them fuck her.

Her sobbing turned to moaning and I found myself shocked and disgusted to hear her repeat the words by her own volition: “Fuck me please… Kan Wo….Fuckkk me, this is so wrong, but it’s making me soooo horny! Please don't tell my husband...Yes, fuckkkk meee” She whimpered, eyes closed and biting her lips in sheer ecstasy.

"Just now I make you pain. Now, I will make you so shiok, you will go to heaven!" Chan2 exclaimed as he observed how horny they had made her.

With beer and her love juice dripping from Mr. Chan's fingers, he parted her panties for his brother and Chan2 positioned himself between her legs. Rubbing his engorged dick over her exposed clit slowly, Chan2 left his pre-cum glistening on her pubic hair, relishing the fact that he can finally do my busty mom. Then, without warning, he shoved his dick in, jamming and grunting as he started fucking my mom. Grinding her to the hilt with one leg still in the air.

"Oh no....He's putting it in meeee." My mom half-mumbled as Mr. Chan silenced her by placing his mouth over hers, kissing her passionately. By this time, my mom was returning his kisses with unbridled wanton and had her hands locked around his neck for support. As Chan2 fucked her, her boobs swang like a large pendulum with each thrust and before long, she was reciprocating by gyrating her hips in sync with him.

No comments: