Monday, March 16, 2009

My big-breasted mum - part 18

Part 18
by IwantbustyKim

My poor mom gagged immediately the moment Mr. Chan's dick exploded in her small mouth. She was in shock as no warning was given as Mr. Chan's body spasm uncontrollably, his hands squashing her head tightly against his groin and jamming his spurting cock to the back of her throat.

Wanting my mom to swallow his cum on camera, Mr. Chan coaxed my mom to drink it all up, running his fingers through her hair. However, when mom tried to spit out his cum, Mr. Chan used his dick as a plug to stop his cum from flowing out. Agitated, he then pinched her nose and screamed at her aggressively to swallow.

"I tell you to swallow you better swallow! You listen to me or else I'll tell your husband what you are doing now!"

That did the trick as my mom obdiently gulped down his cum and Mr. Chan with both hands cradling her temples guided her in licking his shrinking cock clean, all the while she was getting banged behind by Sifu. Pulling me by the sleeves, Chan2 made me film everything in close view as I witnessed my poor mom licking the cum off Mr. Chan's penis and whinning with each hard thrust that Sifu was giving her from behind. Due to being blindfolded, she was oblivious that I was filiming her at such close range. For some strange reason, I curbed the desire within me to cry out to her.

Then suddenly, Chan2 grabbed my spare hand and guided it just below her large melon-like breasts. Her sweat was dripping through the sides of her heaving breasts and it spattered onto my open-palms as Sifu doggy-anal fucked her repeatedly. Motioning me to caress her breasts, I stared at Chan2 with horror and disbelief. When I hesistated, he palmed my hand in his and brought it up and before I knew it, my hand was cradling her left breast while Chan2 was kneading her right. Enjoying the perversity of the situation, Mr. Chan grinned lecherously at me and put a stern finger to his lips.

Warm and slippery, she groaned at our touch. Through my hands, I could feel her her breathing grew more and more bated as she was getting turned on again. I was molesting my own mom with the aid of 3 other men who had all fucked her out of her normal self. In a vey sick way, I was enjoying myself too much to understand the the moral consequences of my actions, as young as I was then. Though it was definitely wrong but it felt all so good like the forbidden fruit we aren't supposed to eat. How was she to react if she knew the small hand beneath Chan2 on her breasts were her very own son? Following Chan's 2 instructions, both of us tweaked her nipples like radio buttons and my mom arched her back sharply at the sensations that rocked through her body when we did so.

Sifu was like a man gone mad and continued forcing his dick up her ass, almost splitting her in two. While supporting her legs between his armpits, he shot his fingers into her cunt and rubbed at her clit aggressively. As I continued tweaking her nipples, Chan2 begun suckling at her breasts, licking her pink auroral and nibbling it with his incisors.

My mom shrieked in mixed extacy and pain, her toes jutting out as waves of pleasure jolted her system. Before long, she had climaxed for the umpteenth and lovejuice and sifu's pre-cum was dripping down her thighs. Grinding her buttocks against Sifu's groin, my poor turned-on mother synchronized his fucking motion and coiled her legs tightly around him. The friction of her tight virgin butthole wrapped around his dick was too much to bear and the pressure mounted with each of his anal incursions. An old man, he could only withstand so much pressure and before he could reach out his hands to grab my mom's hair, he exploded inside her while hugging her tightly by her small petite waist. As he came, I saw my mom gasp in pain as she felt hot jism filling up her rectal area. Sifu collapsed onto her back as he continued hugging her, himself winded from the strenuous activity. When he finally took out his dick from her ass, sticky white gooey cum with blood flowed out like dam with its floodgates open. My mom fell on her knees; pleading them to cut her loose.

No comments: