Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My big-breasted mum - part 12

Part 12
by IwantbustyKim

Sorry for keeping you guys waiting. Got myself an MC so that I can continue at home, I usually get too turn on or depressed on from remembereing the events that I have still am unable to complete it. Maybe once I'm done, there will be some closure... Well here goes:

When it was her turn to shower, she made me turn around while she bathed. I heard the towel fall from her sides as she begin to lather herself. Thoughts were racing across my young mind of the splendid view behind me and all that stood between it were my willingness to turn around for a peek. However, for some inexplicable reason, I hesistated and before I knew, it was over. She then changed into comfortable attire and towing me in hand, we left for our room.

Despite washing herself thoroughly, as she held me close, the smell of grass and soap lingered on her skin and the events that unfolded earlier in the evening flashed across my mind, sending a tingling sensation up my spine.
The sight of her legs held up high, soaked panties on her ankle and Chan2 between her legs stirred me inside. It was definitely wrong to draw pleasure from such a sight but it felt so good and primal.

When we got to the room, Chan2 had prepared 2 bowls of porridge that were waiting on the table. My mom and I tucked in hungrily and we quickly turned in for the night.

I awoke to the loud crowing of a rooster in the courtyard and as I rubbed my eyes I realized that the room was pitch black and dawn had yet to come. Instinctively, I reached out to the side of the bed and I found my mom missing with her pyjamas strewn on the floor.

Crying out for my mom, I panicked and went to the door immediately and realized it was shut. I was locked inside the room! As I was young and afraid of the dark, I started knocking on the door with all my might, howling for someone to open the door. After a few minutes, the door unlocked from outside and when it opened, I saw it was Chan2 who answered my cries.

Seeing that I was exasperated and crying for my mom, he tried to calm me down but was to no avail. He then tried to explain to me that my mom was busy with Mr. Chan and his Sifu but I was insistent and continued crying. Suddenly, his look of annoyance evaporated and gave way to a cruel grin, as if an evil thought came to his mind.

Chan2 said: "Mr. Chan and Sifu are right now trying to treat your mom that's why we can't bring you along. This is because the proceedure must be done in silence and everyone outside must be quiet or else something will happen to all of us, especialy your mom. If you want to come you must promise me you'll be quiet and you'll do as I say, otherwise I will leave you in this room? Understand?"

Desperate to see her, I nodded my head with tears streaming down my cheeks.

Chan2 then say:" What you'll see later on ah, you cannot tell anyone else and you must listen to my instructions and not make any sound. You want anything to happen to your mom?"

I shook my head in fear and bit my lips.

Chan2:"Okay, you good boy okay? Uncle Chan bring you now. When you see you mom, you cannot say anything, just diam diam stand there and one more thing, I want you to carry this and point this at your mom, in this direction. If the red light goes off, you are to raise your hand to uncle chan and cannot make a sound. Otherwise somethin will happen to her."

With that, he placed a bulky black JVC portable video camera in my hands and swung its large sling over my neck. Clueless to what was about to transpire, I obediently held his hand as he led me to the grandhall.

No comments: